or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread - Page 7

post #91 of 4658
Our first collabs:



post #92 of 4658
Do you guys carry Trickers at LSBH? It might be the only store I can try on a pair to see how it is sizing-wise.
post #93 of 4658
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post
Do you guys carry Trickers at LSBH? It might be the only store I can try on a pair to see how it is sizing-wise.

You could always go with the custom made ones at https://www.shoehealer.co.uk/ they also offer free shipping for order of 150 GBP or more.
post #94 of 4658
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post
Do you guys carry Trickers at LSBH? It might be the only store I can try on a pair to see how it is sizing-wise.

No, sorry, only LSW.
post #95 of 4658
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvpberto View Post
You could always go with the custom made ones at https://www.shoehealer.co.uk/ they also offer free shipping for order of 150 GBP or more.

I want to experience the shoe first hand before jumping to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherSOUL View Post
No, sorry, only LSW.

Any future plans to carry it though? Or is there some strict law that prohibits it from being sold in a retail store in Cali?
post #96 of 4658
LSW?

You need to have stuff her broham.
post #97 of 4658
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post
Any future plans to carry it though? Or is there some strict law that prohibits it from being sold in a retail store in Cali?

Not sure, depends on the interest. I would say 80% yes at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
LSW?

You need to have stuff her broham.

English please.
post #98 of 4658
Sounds good, with this thread and several people in Cali looking to check out Trickers like me, I am sure the interest is pretty good. Jason might become a frequent customer too, it's only a few blocks from the big pink store.
post #99 of 4658
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post
Sounds good, with this thread and several people in Cali looking to check out Trickers like me, I am sure the interest is pretty good. Jason might become a frequent customer too, it's only a few blocks from the big pink store.

Yeah the interest I would say is pretty good, the thing about some online stores they don't really do a very good job at photographing their Trickers or for any case any English made shoes but you guys do a great job.
post #100 of 4658
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherSOUL View Post
Not sure, depends on the interest. I would say 80% yes at this point.



English please.

haha typo, meant you need to have stuff here we can check out

there is nowhere to buy trickers, you should bring them to LA
post #101 of 4658
Couldn't resist...snagged a pair for myself.

post #102 of 4658
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
haha typo, meant you need to have stuff here we can check out

there is nowhere to buy trickers, you should bring them to LA

Yeah, thanks. I'll probably put in an order soon. The wait is loooong for Tricker's though unfortunately.
post #103 of 4658
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
there is nowhere to buy trickers, you should bring them to LA

+1
It'll be good to be the first store and only store (so far) to carry Trickers in LA.
post #104 of 4658
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post
+1
It'll be good to be the first store and only store (so far) to carry Trickers in LA.

independent of this thread i stopped by the beverly hills leathersole store yesterday and asked if they carry Trickers. He said only the Hawaii store. get them here guys.
post #105 of 4658
Those are really nice... very cool. Boots in the future...? Please.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread