or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread - Page 51

post #751 of 4795
Looks like Tres Bien shop is getting a set of new Trickers collabs tomorrow. The first glimpse looks like a Copper Repello Suede Bourton on a commando sole. Quite nice, can't wait to see what else they've come up with. Tricker's fo' Tres Bien Shop
post #752 of 4795
i sent this sketch to shoehealer they sent these back to me even better than i expected
post #753 of 4795
Pics are missing 925 (or don't open)! edit: maybe it's just me... But no proxy here so weird...
post #754 of 4795
Patent plus scotch grain is a little strange to me...maybe smooth calf with scotch grain?
post #755 of 4795
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSAINT View Post
Pics are missing 925 (or don't open)!
edit: maybe it's just me... But no proxy here so weird...

changed to photobucket, ok now?
post #756 of 4795
Quote:
Originally Posted by 925 View Post
changed to photobucket, ok now?
Yes, thanks a lot! Man your sketch seriously rocks... and the result is at the same image... Great! Big congrats 925!
post #757 of 4795
I didn't draw a sketch, but Richard got the message:

Green aniline calf
chocolate repello suede quarters
storm welt
dainite soles

sorry for terrible photo
post #758 of 4795
Quote:
Originally Posted by 925 View Post
i sent this sketch to shoehealer

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

they sent these back to me

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

even better than i expected
That's a nice job. I'm not a fan of patent, but they do look good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrix View Post
I didn't draw a sketch, but Richard got the message:

Green aniline calf
chocolate repello suede quarters
storm welt
dainite soles

sorry for terrible photo
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Photo aside, they look good.
post #759 of 4795
+1, great stuff on both, if i find more ways to work trickers into my wardrobe MTO seems to be the way to go. hendrix i'd like to see some better pics of yours- some daylight shots at least...
post #760 of 4795
will do...tomorrow in daylight.
post #761 of 4795
how much does a pair of mto trickers usually run?
post #762 of 4795
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renton View Post
how much does a pair of mto trickers usually run?
https://www.shoehealer.co.uk/Tricker..._Made_Options/ around £350 => £500 for cordovan boots.
post #763 of 4795
someone wanted better photos. Don't have a camera on me but at least this is natural light.






The green is about 2 shades lighter than i had wanted, but i thought i could find a darker wax polish. Any suggestions? i thought of combining waxes or just using a brown and/or gray wax on it, not sure if that would work.
post #764 of 4795
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrix View Post
The green is about 2 shades lighter than i had wanted, but i thought i could find a darker wax polish. Any suggestions? i thought of combining waxes or just using a brown and/or gray wax on it, not sure if that would work.
Nice! If I may, do not mix waxes! Never! Not only they won't mix as well and easily as paint but most of all you'll bee enable to find the same shade later. You can find very dark green quite easily => e.g.: http://www.valmour.fr/catalogue/inde...&id_couleur=14 (vert foncé = dark green and it's really darker than shown on screen) I'm sure you'll be able to find the equivalent in your country!
post #765 of 4795
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSAINT View Post
Nice!

If I may, do not mix waxes! Never! Not only they won't mix as well and easily as paint mixes but most of all you'll bee enable to find the same shade later.
You can fin very dark green quite easily => e.g.: http://www.valmour.fr/catalogue/inde...&id_couleur=14 (vert foncé = dark green and it's really darker than shown on screen) I'm sure you'll be able to find the equivalent in your country!

Excellent, thanks. My local cobbler didn't have any dark green, but i'll have a look around, and, worst scenario i can just grab that one online.

Cheers
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread