or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread - Page 473

post #7081 of 7402
True, it's not the most versatile pair.
post #7082 of 7402
Wearing one of my favorite pairs of chukkas:


photo F9120073-F7A2-4D08-B455-84A0C1736FD8_zpsxfqjmc96.jpg
post #7083 of 7402

 

Tricker's x Silver Deer Derbies in Teak Shell Cordovan, with J. Crew crosshatch linen pants and AnonymousIsm socks. The teak is the Tricker's version of whiskey shell, it looks like.

post #7084 of 7402
Quote:
Originally Posted by djbanor View Post
 

 

Tricker's x Silver Deer Derbies in Teak Shell Cordovan, with J. Crew crosshatch linen pants and AnonymousIsm socks. The teak is the Tricker's version of whiskey shell, it looks like.

Those are so nice. Also, they have a pair left in 9UK for under $400. Very jealous of whoever buys that pair.

 

http://www.thesilverdeer.com/collections/tricker-s-for-silver-deer/products/trickers-for-silver-deer-teak-cordovan-derby-shoes

post #7085 of 7402
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikW View Post
 

Those are so nice. Also, they have a pair left in 9UK for under $400. Very jealous of whoever buys that pair.

 

http://www.thesilverdeer.com/collections/tricker-s-for-silver-deer/products/trickers-for-silver-deer-teak-cordovan-derby-shoes


Yeah, I got them for the sale price as well, it was a great deal. Someone should really buy that last pair -- this color won't be available again.

post #7086 of 7402
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todaystie View Post
 

Love the Lollipops @Dembowski

 

 

Found these on Retricker as well. Black moc-croc Stow.... Who came up with that idea !!!

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

 

I spotted those and was actually quite tempted.  Is that bad?

post #7087 of 7402
Curry suede Keswicks from the Bureau.
post #7088 of 7402
post #7089 of 7402
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishShoes View Post

I spotted those and was actually quite tempted.  Is that bad?

Not at all, as long as you wear them, and I don't have to 😁

Actually it looks as if they will be a part of Trickers F/W Collection.

http://www.trickers.com/mens/country-boots/stow-country-boot-2336.html
post #7090 of 7402
Anyone know if Trickers is going to expand the range of sizes available for the Brett? Or if any retailers are carrying it?
post #7091 of 7402
Quote:
Actually it looks as if they will be a part of Trickers F/W Collection. 

Oh my... And in the past I've ridiculed Church's for less.

post #7092 of 7402
Quote:
Originally Posted by oven1969 View Post

Found on bluebuttonshop.com

Francis with Toe Strip

Something for the well heeled motorcycle crowd smile.gif
post #7093 of 7402
Frans Boone still has some cordo models for 50% off. A buncha questionable multi material models too.
And C&J for cheap as well.
post #7094 of 7402
Quote:
Originally Posted by zippyh View Post

Frans Boone still has some cordo models for 50% off. A buncha questionable multi material models too.
And C&J for cheap as well.

Just what I need...Another pair of shoes, haha. I snagged a pair of their #8 Cordovan PTBs. Insane deal...sadly the rest of the cordovan models were not in my size.

post #7095 of 7402
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikW View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippyh View Post

Just what I need...Another pair of shoes, haha. I snagged a pair of their #8 Cordovan PTBs. Insane deal...sadly the rest of the cordovan models were not in my size.

You're welcome smile.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread