or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread - Page 425

post #6361 of 7406
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatormd View Post

anyone have sizing advice on stow? i am an 11d in alden barrie last

also, what's the difference between stow and malton?

Don't know about the Barrie last but I'm a 10D in most lasts I've tried and for the Stow a 9 is an ideal fit. If you normally go with a half-size added conversion for UK to US size, consider getting a half size smaller in the Stow.
post #6362 of 7406
@gatormd I'm a 9D on the Barrie last and an 8.5 in the Stow (5 width).
post #6363 of 7406


is that an 8.5 uk or 8.5 us @turkey_sandwich ? thanks

post #6364 of 7406
@gatormd 8.5 UK. I'm on the edge of 10C/10D on the Brannock, FWIW. Hope that helps!

Edit: I've got a thin insert in the Stows because they were slightly wide for me and sizing down to an 8 UK didn't work (too short).
post #6365 of 7406
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

navy shell trickers roy boot on 4537 last Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)








Damn these are nice. Really nice toe shape!
post #6366 of 7406

Where do you guys get your replacement laces from? These Trickers laces are trash, already busted two sets in 3 wears..

post #6367 of 7406

New Navy shell next to Carmina navy shell
post #6368 of 7406
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

navy shell trickers roy boot on 4537 last
 

@NAMOR

Beautiful as are mine! Thanks again for the opportunity !!

post #6369 of 7406
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calikid View Post


New Navy shell next to Carmina navy shell

great shot comparison.

they fit you guys well? damn my pair feels too big. and i can really only wear thin socks in calfornia
post #6370 of 7406
Mine feel big, I'm going to try with an insert, like Dr Scholl's.
Interesting that Trickers blue is much darker, blacker than Carmina blue which is much greener.
post #6371 of 7406
have you looked into full leather tacco 613? can be found on ebay for like $10 shipped. what a shame i tried with an insert and still feels loose. anyone interested in uk11 roy shell boot?
post #6372 of 7406
So i am very confused.

I wear Alden Barrie 11.5/11D and the Trubalance 11.5D/11E and I can even wear an 11D.. However in the trickers I purchased an 11UK. Why I am confused is my toe is exactly a thumb width from the front and the ball lines up perfectly however, there is less than an inch of separation when I tie the shoes. I purchased the Stow Boots from Kafka UK I am not sure of the last Style is 5634 11 fitting 5.
post #6373 of 7406
Stows are on the 4497 last. The general rule is to subtract 1 from your US size. Barrie last is half a size below your standard size. Your standard US size should be a 12; your Barrie size an 11.5; your UK size 11. This all makes sense, no?

What exactly do you mean when you say "there is less than an inch of separation when I tie the shoes?
post #6374 of 7406
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitchottie View Post

So i am very confused.

I wear Alden Barrie 11.5/11D and the Trubalance 11.5D/11E and I can even wear an 11D.. However in the trickers I purchased an 11UK. Why I am confused is my toe is exactly a thumb width from the front and the ball lines up perfectly however, there is less than an inch of separation when I tie the shoes.

You mean between the eyelets across the laces? That's pretty normal for tricker's.
post #6375 of 7406
FWIW, my sizing experience is a little different from the above. I'm a 10 C/D on the Brannock, a 9D on the Trubalance and Barrie, and an 8.5 UK in the 5 fitting.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread