Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread - Page 415

post #6211 of 7996
Holy crap I'm loving these. My first Trickers and there will be more!

Does anyone remember the last these are on (Superdenim makeup)?





post #6212 of 7996
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky View Post

Holy crap I'm loving these. My first Trickers and there will be more!

Does anyone remember the last these are on (Superdenim makeup)?






zoinks those look great. looks like 4497
post #6213 of 7996
picked up some unlined suede chukkas. for whatever reason they feel tight. probably because they lack a structured toe box. odd because 4444 last is pretty generous




post #6214 of 7996
Thanks, really happy with them! And thanks for the sizing advice.
post #6215 of 7996
to me, the superboot on the 4497 is the "it" boot from trickers. well done. you got cotto?
post #6216 of 7996
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

picked up some unlined suede chukkas. for whatever reason they feel tight. probably because they lack a structured toe box. odd because 4444 last is pretty generous





Where from? STP?
post #6217 of 7996
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

to me, the superboot on the 4497 is the "it" boot from trickers. well done. you got cotto?

smile.gif Thanks and good eye - it's the cotto.
post #6218 of 7996
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post

Where from? STP?

Actually now I'm looking are these the ones made for Superdenim? They look nice.
post #6219 of 7996

they look like the ones superdenim was/is offering (if that's repello). i have a pair, they're real nice, just a bit too big for me

post #6220 of 7996
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post

Actually now I'm looking are these the ones made for Superdenim? They look nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhitelaw View Post

they look like the ones superdenim was/is offering (if that's repello). i have a pair, they're real nice, just a bit too big for me

ding, ding. they are nice. but uk11 feels short on me. kwhite what size are yours?
post #6221 of 7996
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky View Post

Holy crap I'm loving these. My first Trickers and there will be more!

Does anyone remember the last these are on (Superdenim makeup)?





 

Beautiful pair! How was sizing! So excited for tomorrow!

post #6222 of 7996
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzlygiant View Post

Beautiful pair! How was sizing! So excited for tomorrow!

I went with 10UK - same size as Carmina (10UK) and .5 down from Barrie and Trubalance (10.5) and they have just a touch of room but any smaller would be too small. With my Chup socks they're perfect.
post #6223 of 7996
Would love to know where my Superdenim order is....
post #6224 of 7996
Communication is not Superdenims strong point to be fair! Luckily the boots are worth the wait
post #6225 of 7996

Well my burgundy shell came in today and it was well worth the wait. Now if only it could stop raining.

Here are the pictures.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread