or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread - Page 37

post #541 of 4781
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManofKent View Post
^ nice collection. I like the white vibram soles on some of those but my feet are too big for me to carry them off.

is the vibram sole tricker's version of a crepe sole?
post #542 of 4781
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post
is the vibram sole tricker's version of a crepe sole?

No it's much more dense (and should be harder wearing).
post #543 of 4781
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAUER View Post
Hi everybody, First post on this board. Nice topic Just wanted to share my little tricker's collection All in size UK 8 Sorry for the last picture but couldn't find the picture ot the saddle ones... I really like this brand !
woww, thats one way to make an introduction; a new member with one of the larger collections of Trickers on the forum. I like the tight, neat cuff on your jeans. Usually you see the bulky 2 inch variety..
post #544 of 4781
thanks for the comments
post #545 of 4781
Thread Starter 
was in London last week...at the Trickers shop on Jermyn, wearing the Eaton captoe brogue boot Picked these up, Red bournton w/commando sole. The last color in this series I wanted. Color was a bright tomato red when new, hit it with a few polishings of burgundy and oxblood creme/polish which brought the color to a, imo, better shade of red, a bit more blue in it so looks deeper
post #546 of 4781
is it just me or is everyone unable to see the pics above?
post #547 of 4781
sick frogs in ice cubes yo
post #548 of 4781
Thread Starter 
fixed
post #549 of 4781
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Smart View Post
was in London last week...at the Trickers shop on Jermyn, wearing the Eaton captoe brogue boot




Picked these up, Red bournton w/commando sole. The last color in this series I wanted. Color was a bright tomato red when new, hit it with a few polishings of burgundy and oxblood creme/polish which brought the color to a, imo, better shade of red, a bit more blue in it so looks deeper

Are these the ones near you in the window on Jermyn? Also, close ups of the Eatons please...how do they fit compared to the Stows?
post #550 of 4781
nice ... did the salesman recognize you when you went in there? you are the macarthur of tricker's
post #551 of 4781
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by velomane View Post
Are these the ones near you in the window on Jermyn? Also, close ups of the Eatons please...how do they fit compared to the Stows?

yes they are in the window. look at leathersoul's website if you want to see them closer up. fit is same to me as stow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewey View Post
nice ... did the salesman recognize you when you went in there?

heh, no. but someone did recognize me in a different store while i was in london. not sure if that's a good thing necessarily
post #552 of 4781
^are the Eatons coffee color?
post #553 of 4781
Thread Starter 
^^ yes coffee color Eaton
post #554 of 4781
^ once you start with these polish effects its quite hard to stop- might put a little dark brown shoe cream on my new c shade stows because im not mad about the orange note. what do you think, nice antique-y look or sludgy mess?
post #555 of 4781
These are part of two pairs that I just received MTO from Tricker's. Two tone coffee and white leather Ghillie boot on a double crepe heel sole (super comfortable). Probably will be coloring the welt to a dark brown instead of leaving it natural, but other than that, really happy with how these turned out.





New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread