Duh... they actually say 2298 last right in the description!
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicMade In Englandtagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- brandPaul By Paul Smithtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- brandTrickerstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
Related Forum Threads
- One question before I treat myself to Shell Cordovan Boots. Last post on 12/20/12 at 5:42pm in Classic Menswear
- decent shoes in San Fran Last post on 8/17/11 at 7:00pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: Trickers, Alden, C&J, Ferragamo, Bruno Magli & Shoe trees Last post on 5/11/11 at 11:03am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...) Last post on Today at 3:03 am in Classic Menswear
- suede shoes - post 'em here! Last post on 2/6/16 at 2:41pm in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets that have turned black/Last edited: Yesterday
- What tools do you need to get burnish your shoes like a real pro? ...Last edited: Yesterday
- Using a suede protector spray on regular calfskin shoes (and why...Last edited: 2/9/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread - Page 299
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4472 of 64984/18/14 at 10:04pmpost #4473 of 64984/19/14 at 2:48pmpost #4474 of 64984/21/14 at 10:47ampost #4475 of 64984/21/14 at 12:03pmpost #4476 of 64984/25/14 at 3:20amQuote:Tricker's Shoe Cream is available in the colour 'Cognac', which is a near perfect colour match for the colour C Shade. Also a good colour match is Saphir Pommadier Cognac.
Tricker's Branded Cognac 'Wax', is darker in colour, and better suited to the colour 'Marron Antique.
Hope this helps.post #4477 of 64984/25/14 at 7:24ampost #4478 of 64984/25/14 at 7:27ampost #4479 of 64984/25/14 at 8:11ampost #4480 of 64984/25/14 at 8:48amQuote:
I've always had trouble with sizing in Tricker's but these fit me great. This is my first pair of anything from them on the 4497 last and they seem to fit a bit more narrow (especially in the heel) than the shoes I have (I cannot recall off the top of my head what lasts any of them are on).post #4481 of 64984/27/14 at 3:45ampost #4482 of 64984/27/14 at 4:24ampost #4483 of 64984/28/14 at 8:17pmpost #4484 of 64984/28/14 at 9:41pmQuote:
Yes, I've seen those floating around EBAY lately …something about seeing shoe trees in sandals disturbs my mind.post #4485 of 64984/28/14 at 9:42pm
- Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
Currently, there are 1576 Active Users (368 Members and 1208 Guests)
- › Recent purchases - Part II 52 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 59 seconds ago
- › thoughts on (asking for) price adjustments. 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Spectator Porn 5 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › No Man Walks Alone MTO and Pre-Orders Thread (Central Thread for... 8 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...