or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread - Page 286

post #4276 of 4997
Quote:
Originally Posted by zippyh View Post

They sure look like 4444 to me.

If you do a search for that style number M7345 you get some hits for Japanese sites.
If those ebay ones were for the Japanese market, Tricker's sometimes adjusts the sizing or some such idiotic thing.

Yeah, I found the same thing when I Googled. If they're 4444, not going to work for me. But the extra sizing monkeying around you reference means I'll just stay away.

Thanks!
post #4277 of 4997

Tricker's, including several cordovan makeups, at 40-50% off:

 

http://www.stilecontemporaneo.it/it/tricker%27s/

post #4278 of 4997

How does the 5164 last fit compared to the 4497?

post #4279 of 4997

Hey everyone! I'm looking for some advice regarding sizing. I'm new to Tricker's, and I've read through the more recent pages here, though I'm still a bit confused. I take an 8.5E or 9D Barrie, and I'm trying to figure out my size in the 4444 last. If it makes a difference, the particular boot I'm interested in is the Superdenim collab, http://www.superdenim.com/prodpage.asp?productid=3523, which is on a dainite sole. From the Shoehealer page and from some members' experiences here, it seems like I should be taking an 8 UK in the 4444. Does that sound right? Thanks in advance.

post #4280 of 4997
Quote:
Originally Posted by nullspace View Post
 

Hey everyone! I'm looking for some advice regarding sizing. I'm new to Tricker's, and I've read through the more recent pages here, though I'm still a bit confused. I take an 8.5E or 9D Barrie, and I'm trying to figure out my size in the 4444 last. If it makes a difference, the particular boot I'm interested in is the Superdenim collab, http://www.superdenim.com/prodpage.asp?productid=3523, which is on a dainite sole. From the Shoehealer page and from some members' experiences here, it seems like I should be taking an 8 UK in the 4444. Does that sound right? Thanks in advance.

I am a 9D in a Barrie and I just ordered an 8UK from Richard in a 4444, which should arrive by Wednesday night. I take an 8.5UK in a 4497, and I've been told to size down further in the 4444. I am assuming you generally are a 9.5 in general US sizing, since most people size down 1/2 size on the Barrie last. The boot I am getting this week will be my first experience with the 4444, and I'd be happy to let you know how it goes. 

post #4281 of 4997

How do you guys 'dress' the reddish edge/welt on acron stows?  

 

Is there a polish or something that matches the color that can be used for touch ups?

 


Thanks!

post #4282 of 4997
I find that the size 8 4444 last fits me about the same as the 9D Barrie.
post #4283 of 4997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pricklypear View Post

I find that the size 8 4444 last fits me about the same as the 9D Barrie.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carson View Post
 

I am a 9D in a Barrie and I just ordered an 8UK from Richard in a 4444, which should arrive by Wednesday night. I take an 8.5UK in a 4497, and I've been told to size down further in the 4444. I am assuming you generally are a 9.5 in general US sizing, since most people size down 1/2 size on the Barrie last. The boot I am getting this week will be my first experience with the 4444, and I'd be happy to let you know how it goes. 

Thanks for the info! Carson, I'd appreciate your input when you get to try out the 4444s -- please keep me posted.

post #4284 of 4997

These just in from Richard-  a pair of eton's, custom for Shoe Healer, 

 

on the 4444. Looking forward to taking them out for a spin...

post #4285 of 4997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carson View Post
 

These just in from Richard-  a pair of eton's, custom for Shoe Healer, 

 

on the 4444. Looking forward to taking them out for a spin...

Elegant. Enjoy in the best of health!

post #4286 of 4997
Carson - Awesome looking boots. Look forward to hearing your review after a few weeks of wear.

Enjoy
post #4287 of 4997
Perhaps not to everyone's taste...
Faux crocostimpy from Grahame Fowler.
post #4288 of 4997
Quote:
Originally Posted by zippyh View Post

Perhaps not to everyone's taste...
Faux crocostimpy from Grahame Fowler.

Ha! Are those yours? Yes, I saw them as well on Grahame Fowler's site…I don't think I could ever pull those off. The 'oceanic blue' cordovan shoes he has on the site are also pretty interesting...

post #4289 of 4997
Quote:
Originally Posted by zippyh View Post

Perhaps not to everyone's taste...
Faux crocostimpy from Grahame Fowler.

Are these yours or in the store? If you kopped, bravo on being adventuresome! They've got an interesting texture.

post #4290 of 4997
Yep, I bought them.
No idea when I'll wear them.
Wifey just started laughing when she saw them.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread