Nice sale finds
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicMade In Englandtagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- brandPaul By Paul Smithtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- brandTrickerstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
Related Forum Threads
- One question before I treat myself to Shell Cordovan Boots. Last post on 12/20/12 at 5:42pm in Classic Menswear
- decent shoes in San Fran Last post on 8/17/11 at 7:00pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: Trickers, Alden, C&J, Ferragamo, Bruno Magli & Shoe trees Last post on 5/11/11 at 11:03am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** Last post on Yesterday at 11:19 pm in Classic Menswear
- suede shoes - post 'em here! Last post on Today at 12:35 am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread - Page 275post #4111 of 57911/13/14 at 9:08am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4112 of 57911/13/14 at 11:12ampost #4113 of 57911/13/14 at 12:28pmpost #4114 of 57911/13/14 at 5:33pmpost #4115 of 57911/13/14 at 6:01pmpost #4116 of 57911/13/14 at 6:44pmpost #4117 of 57911/13/14 at 7:14pmpost #4118 of 57911/13/14 at 7:24pmpost #4119 of 57911/13/14 at 7:28pmThe Comipel cordovan Tricker's uses is thinner than the Horween. It doesn't seem to get the same kind of big wavy ripples with wear the way Horween does. It's almost calf-like. But it's nice enough. As you may be able to tell, I have enough shoes that I don't get a whole lot of wear on any pair but the one other pair of Tricker's cordovan I have are holding up nicely. They're a couple years old now.
I'm willing to pay the premium price for Tricker's cordovan if it's a style I really like but it's not a no-brainer like it would be with Alden.
Besides, where else are you going to get orange cordovan boots?post #4120 of 57911/13/14 at 7:32pmQuote:
By "these" I assume you mean Tricker's.
Leather Soul in Honolulu and Beverly Hills.
Grahame Fowler in NYC.
I think Jack Straw in Seattle carries (or has carried) a few models.post #4121 of 57911/13/14 at 7:40pmpost #4122 of 57911/13/14 at 7:50pmpost #4123 of 57911/13/14 at 8:16pmpost #4124 of 57911/14/14 at 2:01pm
- Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
Currently, there are 1717 Active Users (382 Members and 1335 Guests)
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 18 seconds ago
- › Latest Point and Shoot Cameras 25 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 5 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › A Visit to BRIO Beijing 6 minutes ago
- › What is the Retail Price for a Tom Ford Blazer and Scarf ?? 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...