Stuff I ordered from them shipped via Royal Mail so no duty.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicMade In Englandtagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- brandPaul By Paul Smithtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- brandTrickerstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
Related Forum Threads
- One question before I treat myself to Shell Cordovan Boots. Last post on 12/20/12 at 5:42pm in Classic Menswear
- decent shoes in San Fran Last post on 8/17/11 at 7:00pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: Trickers, Alden, C&J, Ferragamo, Bruno Magli & Shoe trees Last post on 5/11/11 at 11:03am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...) Last post on Today at 7:22 am in Classic Menswear
- suede shoes - post 'em here! Last post on 1/22/17 at 9:26am in Classic Menswear
Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
Last edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Tremont LastLast edited: 3/31/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread - Page 274post #4096 of 76411/9/14 at 7:22pmpost #4097 of 76411/9/14 at 7:24pmpost #4098 of 76411/9/14 at 7:26pmpost #4099 of 76411/9/14 at 8:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by JezeC
Like I said, stuff that I ordered from them has been shipped via Royal Mail/USPS despite what they say on their shipping page.
If they do ship via FedEx, you'll probably pay about $25-30 in fees plus duty although my last FedEx shipment they only charged $6 in fees plus the duty. I was kind of surprised. Duty on clothes is typically higher percentage than for shoes. For shoes like Tricker's the duty rate should be about 8.5% as compared to the Barbour jacket I just got which was at 15.9%.post #4100 of 76411/10/14 at 6:08ampost #4101 of 76411/11/14 at 3:26pmpost #4102 of 76411/12/14 at 1:18amQuote:Originally Posted by jomcatta
Tricker's at Pitti:
Thank you, a good website and Some of the models are very interesting but does not state how or where to buy them?post #4103 of 76411/12/14 at 2:24ampost #4104 of 76411/12/14 at 7:03pmpost #4105 of 76411/12/14 at 7:25pmQuote:
I sized down .5 for my Stows and had to return them as they weren't long enough.post #4106 of 76411/12/14 at 9:46pmQuote:
You can size down .5 on 4444 last or go wider. One of them will be a better fit on regular socks.post #4107 of 76411/12/14 at 10:40pmQuote:
I couldn't cosign this more strongly. The brogue boots at Aldo were even superior to that junk Cucinelli was peddling.post #4108 of 76411/13/14 at 1:20ampost #4109 of 76411/13/14 at 1:22amQuote:Originally Posted by Mighty Morris
I proposed an MTO Desert Boot a few weeks ago .... there are three orders, we need three more.
Please let Richard at Shoe Healer know if you are interested otherwise, sadly, this MTO will sink.
Burford Boot on 4497s last, Fitting 5.
Gaucho Repello Suede.
Natural Barbour Welt.
Brown Dainite Sole.
Vintage Green Calf Lining.
Brown Pull Loops.
Four Brass Eyelets, Three Brass Ski-Hooks.
Here is a picture of one in a different colour:
and a Stow in Gaucho:
Happy New Year.
Sadly, we don't seem to have enough interest in this MTO. I might start saving and go for it anyway, but it looks like we might have to forget it as a group order.
However, if three more interested fellows show up I am sure that we can resurrect the deal. One person has suggested a Commando sole alternative .... certainly possible!
MMpost #4110 of 76411/13/14 at 2:13am
There is a sale at Norse Projects store at the moment, and they have some really nice Trickers on offer for £238/USD $309, unfortunately none in my size so just posting it for other Trickers fans to have a loot at. Marron and Black with Dainite soles.
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton Last
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 56 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 2 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 4 minutes ago
- › I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask... 6 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 9 minutes ago
- › Cordovan by Cap'n 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...