Stuff I ordered from them shipped via Royal Mail so no duty.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicMade In Englandtagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- brandPaul By Paul Smithtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- brandTrickerstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
Related Forum Threads
- One question before I treat myself to Shell Cordovan Boots. Last post on 12/20/12 at 5:42pm in Classic Menswear
- decent shoes in San Fran Last post on 8/17/11 at 7:00pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: Trickers, Alden, C&J, Ferragamo, Bruno Magli & Shoe trees Last post on 5/11/11 at 11:03am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...) Last post on Today at 7:35 am in Classic Menswear
- suede shoes - post 'em here! Last post on 2/12/16 at 4:25pm in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- Can I get the toe of my leather shoes repaired? Can I put in metal...Last edited: 2/11/16
- How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets that have turned black/Last edited: 2/10/16
- What tools do you need to get burnish your shoes like a real pro? ...Last edited: 2/10/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread - Page 274post #4096 of 65131/9/14 at 7:22pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4097 of 65131/9/14 at 7:24pmpost #4098 of 65131/9/14 at 7:26pmpost #4099 of 65131/9/14 at 8:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by JezeC
Like I said, stuff that I ordered from them has been shipped via Royal Mail/USPS despite what they say on their shipping page.
If they do ship via FedEx, you'll probably pay about $25-30 in fees plus duty although my last FedEx shipment they only charged $6 in fees plus the duty. I was kind of surprised. Duty on clothes is typically higher percentage than for shoes. For shoes like Tricker's the duty rate should be about 8.5% as compared to the Barbour jacket I just got which was at 15.9%.post #4100 of 65131/10/14 at 6:08ampost #4101 of 65131/11/14 at 3:26pmpost #4102 of 65131/12/14 at 1:18amQuote:Originally Posted by jomcatta
Tricker's at Pitti:
Thank you, a good website and Some of the models are very interesting but does not state how or where to buy them?post #4103 of 65131/12/14 at 2:24ampost #4104 of 65131/12/14 at 7:03pmpost #4105 of 65131/12/14 at 7:25pmQuote:
I sized down .5 for my Stows and had to return them as they weren't long enough.post #4106 of 65131/12/14 at 9:46pmQuote:
You can size down .5 on 4444 last or go wider. One of them will be a better fit on regular socks.post #4107 of 65131/12/14 at 10:40pmQuote:
I couldn't cosign this more strongly. The brogue boots at Aldo were even superior to that junk Cucinelli was peddling.post #4108 of 65131/13/14 at 1:20ampost #4109 of 65131/13/14 at 1:22amQuote:Originally Posted by Mighty Morris
I proposed an MTO Desert Boot a few weeks ago .... there are three orders, we need three more.
Please let Richard at Shoe Healer know if you are interested otherwise, sadly, this MTO will sink.
Burford Boot on 4497s last, Fitting 5.
Gaucho Repello Suede.
Natural Barbour Welt.
Brown Dainite Sole.
Vintage Green Calf Lining.
Brown Pull Loops.
Four Brass Eyelets, Three Brass Ski-Hooks.
Here is a picture of one in a different colour:
and a Stow in Gaucho:
Happy New Year.
Sadly, we don't seem to have enough interest in this MTO. I might start saving and go for it anyway, but it looks like we might have to forget it as a group order.
However, if three more interested fellows show up I am sure that we can resurrect the deal. One person has suggested a Commando sole alternative .... certainly possible!
MMpost #4110 of 65131/13/14 at 2:13am
There is a sale at Norse Projects store at the moment, and they have some really nice Trickers on offer for £238/USD $309, unfortunately none in my size so just posting it for other Trickers fans to have a loot at. Marron and Black with Dainite soles.
- Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 8 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › NWOT Boglioli K sport coat - 50L - 100% cashmere 3 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 6 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 6 minutes ago
- › TyCooN's Official Boxing Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.