Stuff I ordered from them shipped via Royal Mail so no duty.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicMade In Englandtagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- brandPaul By Paul Smithtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- brandTrickerstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
Related Forum Threads
- One question before I treat myself to Shell Cordovan Boots. Last post on 12/20/12 at 5:42pm in Classic Menswear
- decent shoes in San Fran Last post on 8/17/11 at 7:00pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: Trickers, Alden, C&J, Ferragamo, Bruno Magli & Shoe trees Last post on 5/11/11 at 11:03am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** Last post on Yesterday at 7:33 pm in Classic Menswear
- suede shoes - post 'em here! Last post on Today at 1:18 pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread - Page 274post #4096 of 59281/9/14 at 7:22pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4097 of 59281/9/14 at 7:24pmpost #4098 of 59281/9/14 at 7:26pmpost #4099 of 59281/9/14 at 8:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by JezeC
Like I said, stuff that I ordered from them has been shipped via Royal Mail/USPS despite what they say on their shipping page.
If they do ship via FedEx, you'll probably pay about $25-30 in fees plus duty although my last FedEx shipment they only charged $6 in fees plus the duty. I was kind of surprised. Duty on clothes is typically higher percentage than for shoes. For shoes like Tricker's the duty rate should be about 8.5% as compared to the Barbour jacket I just got which was at 15.9%.post #4100 of 59281/10/14 at 6:08ampost #4101 of 59281/11/14 at 3:26pmpost #4102 of 59281/12/14 at 1:18amQuote:Originally Posted by jomcatta
Tricker's at Pitti:
Thank you, a good website and Some of the models are very interesting but does not state how or where to buy them?post #4103 of 59281/12/14 at 2:24ampost #4104 of 59281/12/14 at 7:03pmpost #4105 of 59281/12/14 at 7:25pmQuote:
I sized down .5 for my Stows and had to return them as they weren't long enough.post #4106 of 59281/12/14 at 9:46pmQuote:
You can size down .5 on 4444 last or go wider. One of them will be a better fit on regular socks.post #4107 of 59281/12/14 at 10:40pmQuote:
I couldn't cosign this more strongly. The brogue boots at Aldo were even superior to that junk Cucinelli was peddling.post #4108 of 59281/13/14 at 1:20ampost #4109 of 59281/13/14 at 1:22amQuote:Originally Posted by Mighty Morris
I proposed an MTO Desert Boot a few weeks ago .... there are three orders, we need three more.
Please let Richard at Shoe Healer know if you are interested otherwise, sadly, this MTO will sink.
Burford Boot on 4497s last, Fitting 5.
Gaucho Repello Suede.
Natural Barbour Welt.
Brown Dainite Sole.
Vintage Green Calf Lining.
Brown Pull Loops.
Four Brass Eyelets, Three Brass Ski-Hooks.
Here is a picture of one in a different colour:
and a Stow in Gaucho:
Happy New Year.
Sadly, we don't seem to have enough interest in this MTO. I might start saving and go for it anyway, but it looks like we might have to forget it as a group order.
However, if three more interested fellows show up I am sure that we can resurrect the deal. One person has suggested a Commando sole alternative .... certainly possible!
MMpost #4110 of 59281/13/14 at 2:13am
There is a sale at Norse Projects store at the moment, and they have some really nice Trickers on offer for £238/USD $309, unfortunately none in my size so just posting it for other Trickers fans to have a loot at. Marron and Black with Dainite soles.
- Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › NWOT Aspesi x Monocle Magazine Jacket Large 11 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 45 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › NWOT Brunello Cucinelli Field Jacket 52 XL 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 2 minutes ago
- › 100% Cashmere Navy Missoni Unstructured Blazer XL 3 minutes ago
- › 2015-2016 Official Football / Soccer Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015