I have 4497 in a 7.5UK and it fits my 8.5D foot pretty well. Great length wise, but perhaps a little wide for my foot.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicMade In Englandtagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- brandPaul By Paul Smithtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- brandTrickerstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
Related Forum Threads
- One question before I treat myself to Shell Cordovan Boots. Last post on 12/20/12 at 5:42pm in Classic Menswear
- decent shoes in San Fran Last post on 8/17/11 at 7:00pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: Trickers, Alden, C&J, Ferragamo, Bruno Magli & Shoe trees Last post on 5/11/11 at 11:03am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...) Last post on Today at 9:30 am in Classic Menswear
- suede shoes - post 'em here! Last post on 2/6/16 at 2:41pm in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets that have turned black/Last edited: Yesterday
- What tools do you need to get burnish your shoes like a real pro? ...Last edited: Yesterday
- Using a suede protector spray on regular calfskin shoes (and why...Last edited: 2/9/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread - Page 273post #4081 of 64981/7/14 at 3:49pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4082 of 64981/7/14 at 3:53pmpost #4083 of 64981/7/14 at 3:55pmpost #4084 of 64981/7/14 at 3:56pmpost #4085 of 64981/7/14 at 6:09pmpost #4086 of 64981/7/14 at 8:45pm
Can somebody tell me which shoe is this?
Is this a decent price? Is it True to size? I thought Tricker's fits big, but the description is saying this particular shoe fits small....post #4087 of 64981/8/14 at 6:54amQuote:Originally Posted by JezeC
Can somebody tell me which shoe is this?
Is this a decent price? Is it True to size? I thought Tricker's fits big, but the description is saying this particular shoe fits small....
Those aren't the English made Tricker's you're thinking of. Note the orange lining and the label doesn't have the royal warrant feather logo.
I think the company is "Tricker's International". They're made in Italy.post #4088 of 64981/8/14 at 7:16amQuote:
In other words, the quality of "Tricker's Inernational" is not as good as "Tricker's" that we are accostom to?
hmm...I guess the deal isn't that hot over at Yoox then.post #4089 of 64981/8/14 at 7:51ampost #4090 of 64981/8/14 at 9:00ampost #4091 of 64981/9/14 at 11:39ampost #4092 of 64981/9/14 at 2:30pmpost #4093 of 64981/9/14 at 6:17pmpost #4094 of 64981/9/14 at 7:13pmQuote:
It's a different company.
Trickers International versus RE Tricker's.
The Italian ones only every seem to be available from Italy based sites and ebay.
- Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
Currently, there are 1535 Active Users (373 Members and 1162 Guests)
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Mainetti Suit and Trouser Hangers - Made in Italy 2 minutes ago
- › ALDEN Shell Cordovan Boots US 10.5 C 5 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 6 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 7 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 7 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...