I have 4497 in a 7.5UK and it fits my 8.5D foot pretty well. Great length wise, but perhaps a little wide for my foot.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicMade In Englandtagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- brandPaul By Paul Smithtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- brandTrickerstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
Related Forum Threads
- One question before I treat myself to Shell Cordovan Boots. Last post on 12/20/12 at 5:42pm in Classic Menswear
- decent shoes in San Fran Last post on 8/17/11 at 7:00pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: Trickers, Alden, C&J, Ferragamo, Bruno Magli & Shoe trees Last post on 5/11/11 at 11:03am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...) Last post on Today at 5:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- suede shoes - post 'em here! Last post on 3/19/17 at 11:32am in Classic Menswear
Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
Last edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Tremont LastLast edited: 3/31/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread - Page 273post #4081 of 79671/7/14 at 3:49pmpost #4082 of 79671/7/14 at 3:53pmpost #4083 of 79671/7/14 at 3:55pmpost #4084 of 79671/7/14 at 3:56pmpost #4085 of 79671/7/14 at 6:09pmpost #4086 of 79671/7/14 at 8:45pm
Can somebody tell me which shoe is this?
Is this a decent price? Is it True to size? I thought Tricker's fits big, but the description is saying this particular shoe fits small....post #4087 of 79671/8/14 at 6:54amQuote:Originally Posted by JezeC
Can somebody tell me which shoe is this?
Is this a decent price? Is it True to size? I thought Tricker's fits big, but the description is saying this particular shoe fits small....
Those aren't the English made Tricker's you're thinking of. Note the orange lining and the label doesn't have the royal warrant feather logo.
I think the company is "Tricker's International". They're made in Italy.post #4088 of 79671/8/14 at 7:16amQuote:
In other words, the quality of "Tricker's Inernational" is not as good as "Tricker's" that we are accostom to?
hmm...I guess the deal isn't that hot over at Yoox then.post #4089 of 79671/8/14 at 7:51ampost #4090 of 79671/8/14 at 9:00ampost #4091 of 79671/9/14 at 11:39ampost #4092 of 79671/9/14 at 2:30pmpost #4093 of 79671/9/14 at 6:17pmpost #4094 of 79671/9/14 at 7:13pmQuote:
It's a different company.
Trickers International versus RE Tricker's.
The Italian ones only every seem to be available from Italy based sites and ebay.post #4095 of 79671/9/14 at 7:16pm
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton Last
Currently, there are 1386 Active Users (305 Members and 1081 Guests)
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 43 seconds ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 47 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Vanda Fine Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 7 minutes ago
- › OFFERING SERVICE OF Bespoke Neapolitan 5-7-12 fold ties 9 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 10 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...