that means getting drunk BEFORE the party
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicMade In Englandtagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- brandPaul By Paul Smithtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- brandTrickerstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
Related Forum Threads
- One question before I treat myself to Shell Cordovan Boots. Last post on 12/20/12 at 5:42pm in Classic Menswear
- decent shoes in San Fran Last post on 8/17/11 at 7:00pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: Trickers, Alden, C&J, Ferragamo, Bruno Magli & Shoe trees Last post on 5/11/11 at 11:03am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...) Last post on Today at 7:48 pm in Classic Menswear
- suede shoes - post 'em here! Last post on 12/3/16 at 9:21am in Classic Menswear
Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
Last edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Tremont LastLast edited: 3/31/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread - Page 270post #4036 of 739112/18/13 at 2:25pmpost #4037 of 739112/18/13 at 4:32pmpost #4038 of 739112/19/13 at 7:10am
I proposed an MTO Desert Boot a few weeks ago .... there are three orders, we need three more.
Please let Richard at Shoe Healer know if you are interested otherwise, sadly, this MTO will sink.
Burford Boot on 4497s last, Fitting 5.
Gaucho Repello Suede.
Natural Barbour Welt.
Brown Dainite Sole.
Vintage Green Calf Lining.
Brown Pull Loops.
Four Brass Eyelets, Three Brass Ski-Hooks.
Here is a picture of one in a different colour:
and a Stow in Gaucho:
Merry Christmaspost #4039 of 739112/19/13 at 7:13ampost #4040 of 739112/19/13 at 8:53ampost #4041 of 739112/19/13 at 10:36ampost #4042 of 739112/19/13 at 10:43ampost #4043 of 739112/19/13 at 3:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by eugm
The simple answer is do not wear navy shoes with navy pents.post #4044 of 739112/19/13 at 3:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by zazaza
They're on Brown Dainite. I wanted commando for a true foul weather boot, but considering these cost the same as a new pair of Calf Stow's I really can't complain.
All I know is I'm hooked on the 4497, and Tricker's in general. My experience with boots in this price range has pretty much been limited to Alden, and I can say that Tricker's slays Alden when it comes to this type of footwear. (Viberg is pretty awesome as well, though)
I spent a lot of time trying to figure out my size on the 4497 and was able to pull a lot of info from this thread.
I'm a US 12D, 11.5 in Alden Barrie/Tru.
These are UK 11 and I think they're perfect.
i hate you i was going to buy them. i hope you and your ginormous hooves burn in the hell forever.
on a less religious note, happy holidays everyone and a happy and healthy 2014post #4045 of 739112/19/13 at 4:59pmpost #4046 of 739112/20/13 at 7:55ampost #4047 of 739112/20/13 at 8:44ampost #4048 of 739112/20/13 at 8:59amthese done/delivered?! ...haven't seen [prolly missed ] a pair posted yetQuote:Originally Posted by rydenfan
I wanted to repost this makeup as we are 1 order away from making it happen. I know there is at least one other person out there who wants this boot
Allan boot in Teck cordovan
Red lining & red pull tab
Mid Brown binding along the edge of the facings
Natural Barbour welt
Red Dainite sole
Here is a pic of the Allan boot
My thinking is that the red accents of the pull tab and sole would look quite nice as it would bring out some of the red tones of the cordovan. All payments would be made directly to Richard and I would not be involved in any way. Total price would be right around $650 including delivery. It would be like $150 deposit and then balance in 10-12 weeks when they are ready.
Please shoot me a PM if you are interested. There is a price increase coming August 1st, but Richard has agreed to hold the price.post #4049 of 739112/20/13 at 10:52ampost #4050 of 739112/20/13 at 12:24pm
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton Last
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 10 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 10 minutes ago
- › THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD 17 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 19 minutes ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 22 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway