that means getting drunk BEFORE the party
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicMade In Englandtagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- brandPaul By Paul Smithtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- brandTrickerstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
Related Forum Threads
- One question before I treat myself to Shell Cordovan Boots. Last post on 12/20/12 at 5:42pm in Classic Menswear
- decent shoes in San Fran Last post on 8/17/11 at 7:00pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: Trickers, Alden, C&J, Ferragamo, Bruno Magli & Shoe trees Last post on 5/11/11 at 11:03am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...) Last post on Today at 6:28 am in Classic Menswear
- suede shoes - post 'em here! Last post on Today at 11:00 am in Classic Menswear
Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
Last edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Tremont LastLast edited: 3/31/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread - Page 270post #4036 of 696112/18/13 at 2:25pmpost #4037 of 696112/18/13 at 4:32pmpost #4038 of 696112/19/13 at 7:10am
I proposed an MTO Desert Boot a few weeks ago .... there are three orders, we need three more.
Please let Richard at Shoe Healer know if you are interested otherwise, sadly, this MTO will sink.
Burford Boot on 4497s last, Fitting 5.
Gaucho Repello Suede.
Natural Barbour Welt.
Brown Dainite Sole.
Vintage Green Calf Lining.
Brown Pull Loops.
Four Brass Eyelets, Three Brass Ski-Hooks.
Here is a picture of one in a different colour:
and a Stow in Gaucho:
Merry Christmaspost #4039 of 696112/19/13 at 7:13ampost #4040 of 696112/19/13 at 8:53ampost #4041 of 696112/19/13 at 10:36ampost #4042 of 696112/19/13 at 10:43ampost #4043 of 696112/19/13 at 3:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by eugm
The simple answer is do not wear navy shoes with navy pents.post #4044 of 696112/19/13 at 3:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by zazaza
They're on Brown Dainite. I wanted commando for a true foul weather boot, but considering these cost the same as a new pair of Calf Stow's I really can't complain.
All I know is I'm hooked on the 4497, and Tricker's in general. My experience with boots in this price range has pretty much been limited to Alden, and I can say that Tricker's slays Alden when it comes to this type of footwear. (Viberg is pretty awesome as well, though)
I spent a lot of time trying to figure out my size on the 4497 and was able to pull a lot of info from this thread.
I'm a US 12D, 11.5 in Alden Barrie/Tru.
These are UK 11 and I think they're perfect.
i hate you i was going to buy them. i hope you and your ginormous hooves burn in the hell forever.
on a less religious note, happy holidays everyone and a happy and healthy 2014post #4045 of 696112/19/13 at 4:59pmpost #4046 of 696112/20/13 at 7:55ampost #4047 of 696112/20/13 at 8:44ampost #4048 of 696112/20/13 at 8:59amthese done/delivered?! ...haven't seen [prolly missed ] a pair posted yetQuote:Originally Posted by rydenfan
I wanted to repost this makeup as we are 1 order away from making it happen. I know there is at least one other person out there who wants this boot
Allan boot in Teck cordovan
Red lining & red pull tab
Mid Brown binding along the edge of the facings
Natural Barbour welt
Red Dainite sole
Here is a pic of the Allan boot
My thinking is that the red accents of the pull tab and sole would look quite nice as it would bring out some of the red tones of the cordovan. All payments would be made directly to Richard and I would not be involved in any way. Total price would be right around $650 including delivery. It would be like $150 deposit and then balance in 10-12 weeks when they are ready.
Please shoot me a PM if you are interested. There is a price increase coming August 1st, but Richard has agreed to hold the price.post #4049 of 696112/20/13 at 10:52ampost #4050 of 696112/20/13 at 12:24pm
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton Last
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 27 seconds ago
- › Brexit 1 minute ago
- › Sperry Topsider Authentic Original in Navy and Ice (white) 2 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › BNWT Orazio Luciano La Vera Sartoria Napoletana 100% Linen Sport... 6 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 9 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 12 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 16 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 16 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Rosewood CC Dover - UK8.5E - Dainite On 606 19 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding