They are burnished coffee on the 4497 last. 5 fitting
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicMade In Englandtagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- brandPaul By Paul Smithtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- brandTrickerstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
Related Forum Threads
- One question before I treat myself to Shell Cordovan Boots. Last post on 12/20/12 at 5:42pm in Classic Menswear
- decent shoes in San Fran Last post on 8/17/11 at 7:00pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: Trickers, Alden, C&J, Ferragamo, Bruno Magli & Shoe trees Last post on 5/11/11 at 11:03am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...) Last post on Today at 7:40 pm in Classic Menswear
- suede shoes - post 'em here! Last post on 2/6/16 at 2:41pm in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: Today
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: Today
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...Last edited: Today
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread - Page 263post #3931 of 648511/6/13 at 8:06pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3932 of 648511/6/13 at 9:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by Farhad19620
I bought this shoe a few weeks ago and cannot be more happier! the yellow sole is not really that bright as it looks in the picture and after a while it also gets dirty so everything blends in well.
These are the most complimented brogues I have ever had and I love mine to bits! Surprisingly the most compliments I have had on these shoes are by women hence I am loving them even more! LOL
Here is mine after about ten wears.
Those look great!post #3933 of 648511/7/13 at 1:33pmpost #3934 of 648511/7/13 at 2:58pmpost #3935 of 648511/7/13 at 4:45pmpost #3936 of 648511/8/13 at 7:07pm
Just picked these up from The Shoe Healer. Incredibly fast shipping! Overnight delivery from the UK to Austin, TX.
These are the Tricker's Woodstock Gold MC Calf.
Two small complaints - they didn't come with the same laces that were in the photos on the site. And there's a random spot on the shoe. Any idea if something can be done about that?post #3937 of 648511/9/13 at 1:24ampost #3938 of 648511/11/13 at 10:18am
Great news! I think we now have the four we need to make this MTO fly! I will keep this MTO open for another week in case anybody wants in on this MTO. The cost is GBP 432.50 excluding VAT (shipping costs included) and estimated delivery is Spring 2014. PM me if you have any questions or want to be added to this MTO. Thanks!
Styleforum Tricker's 'Daniel' Derby MTO in Teak Shell Cordovan
(Will look exactly like the picture below except with brass eyelets)Last, 4497s.Fitting, 5.Colour, Teak Cordovan.Lining Colour, Dark Green or NavyEyelets, Brass Eyelets.Laces, Tan Waxed Cord Laces.Welt, Barbour Welt in Natural Finish.Sole, Double Leather Sole.
Edited by alexandchau - 11/11/13 at 11:17ampost #3939 of 648511/11/13 at 11:49amQuote:
Not only that but their Tricker's sizing is off!
US EU Japan UK 6 7 40 24.5post #3940 of 648511/11/13 at 12:22pmpost #3941 of 648511/11/13 at 10:15pmpost #3942 of 648511/11/13 at 11:03pmQuote:
The commando sole is fine although you'll find that snow will build up in the 'grooves' of the sole and you'll be stamping your feet every half mile or so to clear the sole. Same as when walking over muddy ground, to be fair. Can't comment on the Vibram wedge though...
For my money, a Ridgeway or Medway sole is best for wintry conditions and forget about the studded Dainite sole as they're about as useful as a chocolate teapot in the winter...post #3943 of 648511/13/13 at 7:57ampost #3944 of 648511/13/13 at 8:09amQuote:
I take 10.5US in 325 Conistons from Barney's. I assume this is a 9.5UK.
I also take 9.5UK in 4497.
- Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 6 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 9 minutes ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 11 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 17 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 17 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 18 minutes ago
- › isizem 19 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...