They are burnished coffee on the 4497 last. 5 fitting
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicMade In Englandtagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- brandPaul By Paul Smithtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- brandTrickerstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
Related Forum Threads
- One question before I treat myself to Shell Cordovan Boots. Last post on 12/20/12 at 5:42pm in Classic Menswear
- decent shoes in San Fran Last post on 8/17/11 at 7:00pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: Trickers, Alden, C&J, Ferragamo, Bruno Magli & Shoe trees Last post on 5/11/11 at 11:03am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...) Last post on Today at 4:24 pm in Classic Menswear
- suede shoes - post 'em here! Last post on 6/18/16 at 4:12pm in Classic Menswear
Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
Last edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Tremont LastLast edited: 3/31/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread - Page 263post #3931 of 696011/6/13 at 8:06pmpost #3932 of 696011/6/13 at 9:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by Farhad19620
I bought this shoe a few weeks ago and cannot be more happier! the yellow sole is not really that bright as it looks in the picture and after a while it also gets dirty so everything blends in well.
These are the most complimented brogues I have ever had and I love mine to bits! Surprisingly the most compliments I have had on these shoes are by women hence I am loving them even more! LOL
Here is mine after about ten wears.
Those look great!post #3933 of 696011/7/13 at 1:33pmpost #3934 of 696011/7/13 at 2:58pmpost #3935 of 696011/7/13 at 4:45pmpost #3936 of 696011/8/13 at 7:07pm
Just picked these up from The Shoe Healer. Incredibly fast shipping! Overnight delivery from the UK to Austin, TX.
These are the Tricker's Woodstock Gold MC Calf.
Two small complaints - they didn't come with the same laces that were in the photos on the site. And there's a random spot on the shoe. Any idea if something can be done about that?post #3937 of 696011/9/13 at 1:24ampost #3938 of 696011/11/13 at 10:18am
Great news! I think we now have the four we need to make this MTO fly! I will keep this MTO open for another week in case anybody wants in on this MTO. The cost is GBP 432.50 excluding VAT (shipping costs included) and estimated delivery is Spring 2014. PM me if you have any questions or want to be added to this MTO. Thanks!
Styleforum Tricker's 'Daniel' Derby MTO in Teak Shell Cordovan
(Will look exactly like the picture below except with brass eyelets)Last, 4497s.Fitting, 5.Colour, Teak Cordovan.Lining Colour, Dark Green or NavyEyelets, Brass Eyelets.Laces, Tan Waxed Cord Laces.Welt, Barbour Welt in Natural Finish.Sole, Double Leather Sole.
Edited by alexandchau - 11/11/13 at 11:17ampost #3939 of 696011/11/13 at 11:49amQuote:
Not only that but their Tricker's sizing is off!
US EU Japan UK 6 7 40 24.5post #3940 of 696011/11/13 at 12:22pmpost #3941 of 696011/11/13 at 10:15pmpost #3942 of 696011/11/13 at 11:03pmQuote:
The commando sole is fine although you'll find that snow will build up in the 'grooves' of the sole and you'll be stamping your feet every half mile or so to clear the sole. Same as when walking over muddy ground, to be fair. Can't comment on the Vibram wedge though...
For my money, a Ridgeway or Medway sole is best for wintry conditions and forget about the studded Dainite sole as they're about as useful as a chocolate teapot in the winter...post #3943 of 696011/13/13 at 7:57ampost #3944 of 696011/13/13 at 8:09amQuote:
I take 10.5US in 325 Conistons from Barney's. I assume this is a 9.5UK.
I also take 9.5UK in 4497.post #3945 of 696011/13/13 at 10:22am
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton Last
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Cars Discount / Thrift & DIY Questions and Bragging ... 13 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 13 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 27 minutes ago
- › In Praise of Trickers 30 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 41 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › Prada Seersucker Striped Blazer EU46/48R 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE June 24, 2016 - Greyscale 1 hour, 30 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding