They are burnished coffee on the 4497 last. 5 fitting
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicMade In Englandtagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- brandPaul By Paul Smithtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- brandTrickerstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
Related Forum Threads
- One question before I treat myself to Shell Cordovan Boots. Last post on 12/20/12 at 5:42pm in Classic Menswear
- decent shoes in San Fran Last post on 8/17/11 at 7:00pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: Trickers, Alden, C&J, Ferragamo, Bruno Magli & Shoe trees Last post on 5/11/11 at 11:03am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** Last post on Today at 1:19 pm in Classic Menswear
- suede shoes - post 'em here! Last post on 8/3/15 at 12:35am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread - Page 263post #3931 of 586111/6/13 at 8:06pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3932 of 586111/6/13 at 9:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by Farhad19620
I bought this shoe a few weeks ago and cannot be more happier! the yellow sole is not really that bright as it looks in the picture and after a while it also gets dirty so everything blends in well.
These are the most complimented brogues I have ever had and I love mine to bits! Surprisingly the most compliments I have had on these shoes are by women hence I am loving them even more! LOL
Here is mine after about ten wears.
Those look great!post #3933 of 586111/7/13 at 1:33pmpost #3934 of 586111/7/13 at 2:58pmpost #3935 of 586111/7/13 at 4:45pmpost #3936 of 586111/8/13 at 7:07pm
Just picked these up from The Shoe Healer. Incredibly fast shipping! Overnight delivery from the UK to Austin, TX.
These are the Tricker's Woodstock Gold MC Calf.
Two small complaints - they didn't come with the same laces that were in the photos on the site. And there's a random spot on the shoe. Any idea if something can be done about that?post #3937 of 586111/9/13 at 1:24ampost #3938 of 586111/11/13 at 10:18am
Great news! I think we now have the four we need to make this MTO fly! I will keep this MTO open for another week in case anybody wants in on this MTO. The cost is GBP 432.50 excluding VAT (shipping costs included) and estimated delivery is Spring 2014. PM me if you have any questions or want to be added to this MTO. Thanks!
Styleforum Tricker's 'Daniel' Derby MTO in Teak Shell Cordovan
(Will look exactly like the picture below except with brass eyelets)Last, 4497s.Fitting, 5.Colour, Teak Cordovan.Lining Colour, Dark Green or NavyEyelets, Brass Eyelets.Laces, Tan Waxed Cord Laces.Welt, Barbour Welt in Natural Finish.Sole, Double Leather Sole.
Edited by alexandchau - 11/11/13 at 11:17ampost #3939 of 586111/11/13 at 11:49amQuote:
Not only that but their Tricker's sizing is off!
US EU Japan UK 6 7 40 24.5post #3940 of 586111/11/13 at 12:22pmpost #3941 of 586111/11/13 at 10:15pmpost #3942 of 586111/11/13 at 11:03pmQuote:
The commando sole is fine although you'll find that snow will build up in the 'grooves' of the sole and you'll be stamping your feet every half mile or so to clear the sole. Same as when walking over muddy ground, to be fair. Can't comment on the Vibram wedge though...
For my money, a Ridgeway or Medway sole is best for wintry conditions and forget about the studded Dainite sole as they're about as useful as a chocolate teapot in the winter...post #3943 of 586111/13/13 at 7:57ampost #3944 of 586111/13/13 at 8:09amQuote:
I take 10.5US in 325 Conistons from Barney's. I assume this is a 9.5UK.
I also take 9.5UK in 4497.
- Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD (Guidi, CCP,... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 21 minutes ago
- › Zissou's Handmade Leather Key Chains & Bracelets 33 minutes ago
- › Maison Margiela, MMM, 5-Zip Jacket, Dark Brown Suede, Size IT48,... 35 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 36 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 42 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 44 minutes ago
- › POLL: Is Eidos Napoli an Italian or an American brand ? 49 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 50 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015