Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicMade In Englandtagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- brandPaul By Paul Smithtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- brandTrickerstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
Related Forum Threads
- One question before I treat myself to Shell Cordovan Boots. Last post on 12/20/12 at 5:42pm in Classic Menswear
- decent shoes in San Fran Last post on 8/17/11 at 7:00pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: Trickers, Alden, C&J, Ferragamo, Bruno Magli & Shoe trees Last post on 5/11/11 at 11:03am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** Last post on Yesterday at 1:01 pm in Classic Menswear
- suede shoes - post 'em here! Last post on Yesterday at 4:24 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread - Page 257
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3842 of 579110/3/13 at 3:31ampost #3843 of 579110/3/13 at 12:52pmTrickers under $300 at STP:
keycode I used was: KDJ97456
a few other pairs at $300 range toopost #3844 of 579110/4/13 at 10:52ampost #3845 of 579110/6/13 at 10:13amHi guys,
I need to buy some cream for my Coffee Burnished Eaton. After looking for some info, I have decided to go for Saphir. The only doubt I still have is the colour. Is anybody here familiar with Saphir colours? What do you recommend for my boots? I could go for neutral but I would prefer to find the proper colour...
Thanks in advance for your help.post #3846 of 579110/6/13 at 10:57ampost #3847 of 579110/9/13 at 2:10ampost #3848 of 579110/9/13 at 11:48ampost #3849 of 579110/9/13 at 11:28pmAre trickers exclusively a mod/ultra-UK country look thing?
I have a pair of STP not stows and can't really figure out how to incorporate them into my wardrobe.
With jeans and streetwear they look too "Ben Sherman"-y, and with cords and stuff too costume-y like I'm on the set of Masterpiece Mystery.post #3850 of 579110/9/13 at 11:54pmpost #3851 of 579110/10/13 at 6:34ampost #3852 of 579110/10/13 at 9:00ampost #3853 of 579110/10/13 at 10:04amQuote:
There aren't many stock models available in a 6 width.
The henley is the only city shoe I know of and that's available in black
In country styles, there are a couple of zug and lots of C shade:
Pediwear or Shoehealer should have most of those models in stock but I haven't found anyone in the US that stocks a 6 width.post #3854 of 579110/11/13 at 10:48pmpost #3855 of 579110/12/13 at 6:18pmI have a pair of Epsoms in black calf with Dainite soles that are a "6" fitting (6038 last). This is only available through the London Retail Store/The Jermyn Street Collection. I purchased these via the Web, but I did talk on the phone with a store representative.
The Epsom is available in a "5" fitting through the regular Jermyn Street Collection on the Web site, and this shows only two colors available, black and espresso, with no sole choice besides leather.
Haven't looked carefully at all the various models to see if this sort of fitting variation shows up elsewhere, but I haven't notice any.
- Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
Currently, there are 1505 Active Users (331 Members and 1174 Guests)
- › Naked and famous denim 9 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 7 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 10 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 10 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 20 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 22 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 22 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...