Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicMade In Englandtagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- brandPaul By Paul Smithtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- brandTrickerstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
Related Forum Threads
- One question before I treat myself to Shell Cordovan Boots. Last post on 12/20/12 at 5:42pm in Classic Menswear
- decent shoes in San Fran Last post on 8/17/11 at 7:00pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: Trickers, Alden, C&J, Ferragamo, Bruno Magli & Shoe trees Last post on 5/11/11 at 11:03am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...) Last post on Today at 9:44 am in Classic Menswear
- suede shoes - post 'em here! Last post on Yesterday at 4:25 pm in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- Can I get the toe of my leather shoes repaired? Can I put in metal...Last edited: 2/11/16
- How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets that have turned black/Last edited: 2/10/16
- What tools do you need to get burnish your shoes like a real pro? ...Last edited: 2/10/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread - Page 257
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3842 of 651010/3/13 at 3:31ampost #3843 of 651010/3/13 at 12:52pmTrickers under $300 at STP:
keycode I used was: KDJ97456
a few other pairs at $300 range toopost #3844 of 651010/4/13 at 10:52ampost #3845 of 651010/6/13 at 10:13amHi guys,
I need to buy some cream for my Coffee Burnished Eaton. After looking for some info, I have decided to go for Saphir. The only doubt I still have is the colour. Is anybody here familiar with Saphir colours? What do you recommend for my boots? I could go for neutral but I would prefer to find the proper colour...
Thanks in advance for your help.post #3846 of 651010/6/13 at 10:57ampost #3847 of 651010/9/13 at 2:10ampost #3848 of 651010/9/13 at 11:48ampost #3849 of 651010/9/13 at 11:28pmAre trickers exclusively a mod/ultra-UK country look thing?
I have a pair of STP not stows and can't really figure out how to incorporate them into my wardrobe.
With jeans and streetwear they look too "Ben Sherman"-y, and with cords and stuff too costume-y like I'm on the set of Masterpiece Mystery.post #3850 of 651010/9/13 at 11:54pmpost #3851 of 651010/10/13 at 6:34ampost #3852 of 651010/10/13 at 9:00ampost #3853 of 651010/10/13 at 10:04amQuote:
There aren't many stock models available in a 6 width.
The henley is the only city shoe I know of and that's available in black
In country styles, there are a couple of zug and lots of C shade:
Pediwear or Shoehealer should have most of those models in stock but I haven't found anyone in the US that stocks a 6 width.post #3854 of 651010/11/13 at 10:48pmpost #3855 of 651010/12/13 at 6:18pmI have a pair of Epsoms in black calf with Dainite soles that are a "6" fitting (6038 last). This is only available through the London Retail Store/The Jermyn Street Collection. I purchased these via the Web, but I did talk on the phone with a store representative.
The Epsom is available in a "5" fitting through the regular Jermyn Street Collection on the Web site, and this shows only two colors available, black and espresso, with no sole choice besides leather.
Haven't looked carefully at all the various models to see if this sort of fitting variation shows up elsewhere, but I haven't notice any.
- Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
Currently, there are 1011 Active Users (167 Members and 844 Guests)
- › The Official Hair Thread 43 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent FW 13 Skinny Leather pants 3 minutes ago
- › Denims 12 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 13 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 27 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 30 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 32 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 33 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 36 minutes ago
- › WTB: Sage de Cret Patchwork Jacquard Coat 41 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.