Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicMade In Englandtagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- brandPaul By Paul Smithtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- brandTrickerstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
Related Forum Threads
- One question before I treat myself to Shell Cordovan Boots. Last post on 12/20/12 at 5:42pm in Classic Menswear
- decent shoes in San Fran Last post on 8/17/11 at 7:00pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: Trickers, Alden, C&J, Ferragamo, Bruno Magli & Shoe trees Last post on 5/11/11 at 11:03am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...) Last post on Yesterday at 1:43 pm in Classic Menswear
- suede shoes - post 'em here! Last post on 8/19/16 at 11:29am in Classic Menswear
Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
Last edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Tremont LastLast edited: 3/31/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread - Page 246post #3676 of 71057/27/13 at 3:05pmpost #3677 of 71057/27/13 at 8:09pmpost #3678 of 71057/27/13 at 8:18pmQuote:
Yeah it's a lot clearer in real life the green, photos look a bit weird since I tried a bunch of angles and these were the only ones that showed the green. Otherwise just a black longwing to most peoplepost #3679 of 71057/27/13 at 8:23pmpost #3680 of 71057/27/13 at 10:12pmpost #3681 of 71057/29/13 at 12:44ampost #3682 of 71057/29/13 at 8:32am
I wanted to repost this makeup as we are 1 order away from making it happen. I know there is at least one other person out there who wants this boot
Allan boot in Teck cordovan
Red lining & red pull tab
Mid Brown binding along the edge of the facings
Natural Barbour welt
Red Dainite soleHere is a pic of the Allan boot
My thinking is that the red accents of the pull tab and sole would look quite nice as it would bring out some of the red tones of the cordovan. All payments would be made directly to Richard and I would not be involved in any way. Total price would be right around $650 including delivery. It would be like $150 deposit and then balance in 10-12 weeks when they are ready.
Please shoot me a PM if you are interested. There is a price increase coming August 1st, but Richard has agreed to hold the price.post #3683 of 71057/29/13 at 2:05pmpost #3684 of 71057/29/13 at 3:40pm
Re-posting this makeup as well working with Richard at shoehealer. Only need 1 more to get the group MTO going and I know there is one more person out there that wants a boot like this.
Price quoted was 412.50 GBP excluding Vat and he pays shipping (495 GBP to those in EU w/ VAT as there is one person from Germany in on this).
This is the mock up I proposed:Tricker's Eaton Model (w/ no medallion on toe)Iris Cordovan LeatherSilver EyelettsRed LiningRed pull loopRed dainite soleNatural WeltFashion Yellow Laces4497 LastWas also informed prices across the board for stock and MTO are going up effective August 1st (but Richard has locked in the low price if I get get this organized in the next couple weeks), so let's get on this order. ~ $650 or so Iris Shell Cordovan Boots!! 100 GBP (~$155) deposit and rest due in 10-12 weeks when they are done. No returns so know your size.PM Me if you want aboard - Only need 1 more and its a go!Think Something Like This, but with silver eyeletts. (sorry about the photo edit job):post #3685 of 71057/30/13 at 1:03pmpost #3686 of 71057/30/13 at 1:10pmpost #3687 of 71057/30/13 at 7:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by rydenfan
New delivery today Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Are those Dainite brand soles or are they Itshide?
Only reason I ask is the blue sole Keswicks at LS are on Itshide.
Edit to add: I see that the Frans Boone ones with orange soles are Itshide.
Edited by zippyh - 7/30/13 at 7:20pmpost #3688 of 71057/30/13 at 11:47pmQuote:
While I won't be participating in the MTO (seeing as I have iris Eatons) I think orange will contrast a little less with a natural barbour welt. Both orange and red would look awesome with Iris though! The red liner is very vivid on their offerings, orange would be a little more subdued imo.post #3689 of 71057/31/13 at 7:10ampost #3690 of 71057/31/13 at 7:45amQuote:Originally Posted by wombus
While I won't be participating in the MTO (seeing as I have iris Eatons) I think orange will contrast a little less with a natural barbour welt. Both orange and red would look awesome with Iris though! The red liner is very vivid on their offerings, orange would be a little more subdued imo.
I think either orange or red will go great with the iris cordovan. Orange being a little more subdued.
If that is enough to get that one last person I need for the group MTO......
How about you pimp out the iris eaton's you have to help those on the fence about the color! What do you usually wear them with? Denim, Chinos, Work/play? etc.
I personally think they will be very versatile and have already decided if I don't get the last person for the group MTO before the impending rate hike, that I'm doing a one-off MTO for myself.
Orange dainite and orange liner might be better....
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton Last
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 17 seconds ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 19 seconds ago
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 1 minute ago
- › Ralph Lauren lines, and 'who makes what' - a definitive guide 2 minutes ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 3 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 4 minutes ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding