Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicMade In Englandtagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- brandPaul By Paul Smithtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- brandTrickerstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
Related Forum Threads
- One question before I treat myself to Shell Cordovan Boots. Last post on 12/20/12 at 5:42pm in Classic Menswear
- decent shoes in San Fran Last post on 8/17/11 at 7:00pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: Trickers, Alden, C&J, Ferragamo, Bruno Magli & Shoe trees Last post on 5/11/11 at 11:03am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...) Last post on Today at 2:17 pm in Classic Menswear
- suede shoes - post 'em here! Last post on 2/6/16 at 2:41pm in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...Last edited: 2/8/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread - Page 246post #3676 of 64987/27/13 at 3:05pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3677 of 64987/27/13 at 8:09pmpost #3678 of 64987/27/13 at 8:18pmQuote:
Yeah it's a lot clearer in real life the green, photos look a bit weird since I tried a bunch of angles and these were the only ones that showed the green. Otherwise just a black longwing to most peoplepost #3679 of 64987/27/13 at 8:23pmpost #3680 of 64987/27/13 at 10:12pmpost #3681 of 64987/29/13 at 12:44ampost #3682 of 64987/29/13 at 8:32am
I wanted to repost this makeup as we are 1 order away from making it happen. I know there is at least one other person out there who wants this boot
Allan boot in Teck cordovan
Red lining & red pull tab
Mid Brown binding along the edge of the facings
Natural Barbour welt
Red Dainite soleHere is a pic of the Allan boot
My thinking is that the red accents of the pull tab and sole would look quite nice as it would bring out some of the red tones of the cordovan. All payments would be made directly to Richard and I would not be involved in any way. Total price would be right around $650 including delivery. It would be like $150 deposit and then balance in 10-12 weeks when they are ready.
Please shoot me a PM if you are interested. There is a price increase coming August 1st, but Richard has agreed to hold the price.post #3683 of 64987/29/13 at 2:05pmpost #3684 of 64987/29/13 at 3:40pm
Re-posting this makeup as well working with Richard at shoehealer. Only need 1 more to get the group MTO going and I know there is one more person out there that wants a boot like this.
Price quoted was 412.50 GBP excluding Vat and he pays shipping (495 GBP to those in EU w/ VAT as there is one person from Germany in on this).
This is the mock up I proposed:Tricker's Eaton Model (w/ no medallion on toe)Iris Cordovan LeatherSilver EyelettsRed LiningRed pull loopRed dainite soleNatural WeltFashion Yellow Laces4497 LastWas also informed prices across the board for stock and MTO are going up effective August 1st (but Richard has locked in the low price if I get get this organized in the next couple weeks), so let's get on this order. ~ $650 or so Iris Shell Cordovan Boots!! 100 GBP (~$155) deposit and rest due in 10-12 weeks when they are done. No returns so know your size.PM Me if you want aboard - Only need 1 more and its a go!Think Something Like This, but with silver eyeletts. (sorry about the photo edit job):post #3685 of 64987/30/13 at 1:03pmpost #3686 of 64987/30/13 at 1:10pmpost #3687 of 64987/30/13 at 7:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by rydenfan
New delivery today Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Are those Dainite brand soles or are they Itshide?
Only reason I ask is the blue sole Keswicks at LS are on Itshide.
Edit to add: I see that the Frans Boone ones with orange soles are Itshide.
Edited by zippyh - 7/30/13 at 7:20pmpost #3688 of 64987/30/13 at 11:47pmQuote:
While I won't be participating in the MTO (seeing as I have iris Eatons) I think orange will contrast a little less with a natural barbour welt. Both orange and red would look awesome with Iris though! The red liner is very vivid on their offerings, orange would be a little more subdued imo.post #3689 of 64987/31/13 at 7:10ampost #3690 of 64987/31/13 at 7:45amQuote:Originally Posted by wombus
While I won't be participating in the MTO (seeing as I have iris Eatons) I think orange will contrast a little less with a natural barbour welt. Both orange and red would look awesome with Iris though! The red liner is very vivid on their offerings, orange would be a little more subdued imo.
I think either orange or red will go great with the iris cordovan. Orange being a little more subdued.
If that is enough to get that one last person I need for the group MTO......
How about you pimp out the iris eaton's you have to help those on the fence about the color! What do you usually wear them with? Denim, Chinos, Work/play? etc.
I personally think they will be very versatile and have already decided if I don't get the last person for the group MTO before the impending rate hike, that I'm doing a one-off MTO for myself.
Orange dainite and orange liner might be better....
- Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Spectator Porn 5 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 5 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 14 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 17 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 17 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 20 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 22 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 24 minutes ago
- › Help! Tom Ford Tuxedo lapel asymmetrical! Can it be fixed? 24 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...