Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicMade In Englandtagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- brandPaul By Paul Smithtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- brandTrickerstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
Related Forum Threads
- One question before I treat myself to Shell Cordovan Boots. Last post on 12/20/12 at 5:42pm in Classic Menswear
- decent shoes in San Fran Last post on 8/17/11 at 7:00pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: Trickers, Alden, C&J, Ferragamo, Bruno Magli & Shoe trees Last post on 5/11/11 at 11:03am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...) Last post on Today at 2:50 pm in Classic Menswear
- suede shoes - post 'em here! Last post on 10/15/16 at 2:05pm in Classic Menswear
Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
Last edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Tremont LastLast edited: 3/31/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread - Page 245post #3661 of 72507/26/13 at 5:24pmpost #3662 of 72507/26/13 at 5:49pmpost #3663 of 72507/26/13 at 5:57pmpost #3664 of 72507/26/13 at 5:58pmpost #3665 of 72507/26/13 at 6:25pmQuote:
It might work but as rkusmant says, it might be too short.
I take 9.5UK in the 4497 and can wear a 9UK in 4444. The 9UK still has plenty of volume but it's borderline too short so I usually go with 9.5UK in 4444.post #3666 of 72507/26/13 at 6:36pmpost #3667 of 72507/26/13 at 6:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by mothball
I don't know how many of you follow The Shoe Healer on Facebook, but he's been posting pictures of a lot of MTO's as they arrive, including my Eaton in orange shell:
I thought this boot was intriguing as well:
I don't know how often I'd wear a bal boot, but if you guys have any interest in a group MTO for one, I'd be in on it.
Probably these.post #3668 of 72507/27/13 at 1:34amQuote:Depends on your feet.
My first pair of Tricker's was a 4497s longwing in UK8 which fitted a little bit loose. I found 4444 in UK7,5 to be perfect for me.
4497s UK7,5 is a bit tight on the contrary.
I have rather short wide feed with high instep.post #3669 of 72507/27/13 at 9:27am
That's the one I was talking about.
Think its the same shade as the bureau ones, probably due to light.
Anyone interested in a group mto, preferebly with double leather sole ?
Found the pic
Edited by perloid - 7/27/13 at 9:47ampost #3670 of 72507/27/13 at 12:56pmpost #3671 of 72507/27/13 at 1:15pmpost #3672 of 72507/27/13 at 1:19pmpost #3673 of 72507/27/13 at 1:33pmpost #3674 of 72507/27/13 at 1:41pmBtw, I visited the Trickers shop in Northampton a couple months ago and it was one of the coolest experiences in my life. I didn't expect to visit the factory floor but upon arrival I was escorted to the back of the building to visit the showroom and chat with David, the guy who posts the eBay auctions. The moment I stepped into the factory I immediately felt like a kid in wonka's factory. Rows of machinery, stacks of partially made shoes, shelves of completed boots; it was awesome. Then at 4 pm, each every worker poured out of that building. It didn't seem like anyone of those cordwainers were interested in working a single second more than they had topost #3675 of 72507/27/13 at 1:43pm
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton Last
Currently, there are 961 Active Users (127 Members and 834 Guests)
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 14 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 15 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 17 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 19 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 19 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE: 19 October - 29 October: The Sleaze Challenge 20 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 23 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 26 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 26 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 31 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...