Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicMade In Englandtagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- brandPaul By Paul Smithtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- brandTrickerstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
Related Forum Threads
- One question before I treat myself to Shell Cordovan Boots. Last post on 12/20/12 at 5:42pm in Classic Menswear
- decent shoes in San Fran Last post on 8/17/11 at 7:00pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: Trickers, Alden, C&J, Ferragamo, Bruno Magli & Shoe trees Last post on 5/11/11 at 11:03am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** Last post on Today at 10:43 am in Classic Menswear
- suede shoes - post 'em here! Last post on Yesterday at 12:35 am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread - Page 245post #3661 of 57937/26/13 at 5:24pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3662 of 57937/26/13 at 5:49pmpost #3663 of 57937/26/13 at 5:57pmpost #3664 of 57937/26/13 at 5:58pmpost #3665 of 57937/26/13 at 6:25pmQuote:
It might work but as rkusmant says, it might be too short.
I take 9.5UK in the 4497 and can wear a 9UK in 4444. The 9UK still has plenty of volume but it's borderline too short so I usually go with 9.5UK in 4444.post #3666 of 57937/26/13 at 6:36pmpost #3667 of 57937/26/13 at 6:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by mothball
I don't know how many of you follow The Shoe Healer on Facebook, but he's been posting pictures of a lot of MTO's as they arrive, including my Eaton in orange shell:
I thought this boot was intriguing as well:
I don't know how often I'd wear a bal boot, but if you guys have any interest in a group MTO for one, I'd be in on it.
Probably these.post #3668 of 57937/27/13 at 1:34amQuote:Depends on your feet.
My first pair of Tricker's was a 4497s longwing in UK8 which fitted a little bit loose. I found 4444 in UK7,5 to be perfect for me.
4497s UK7,5 is a bit tight on the contrary.
I have rather short wide feed with high instep.post #3669 of 57937/27/13 at 9:27am
That's the one I was talking about.
Think its the same shade as the bureau ones, probably due to light.
Anyone interested in a group mto, preferebly with double leather sole ?
Found the pic
Edited by perloid - 7/27/13 at 9:47ampost #3670 of 57937/27/13 at 12:56pmpost #3671 of 57937/27/13 at 1:15pmpost #3672 of 57937/27/13 at 1:19pmpost #3673 of 57937/27/13 at 1:33pmpost #3674 of 57937/27/13 at 1:41pmBtw, I visited the Trickers shop in Northampton a couple months ago and it was one of the coolest experiences in my life. I didn't expect to visit the factory floor but upon arrival I was escorted to the back of the building to visit the showroom and chat with David, the guy who posts the eBay auctions. The moment I stepped into the factory I immediately felt like a kid in wonka's factory. Rows of machinery, stacks of partially made shoes, shelves of completed boots; it was awesome. Then at 4 pm, each every worker poured out of that building. It didn't seem like anyone of those cordwainers were interested in working a single second more than they had to
- Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
Currently, there are 1700 Active Users (349 Members and 1351 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 2 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 4 minutes ago
- › Vincero - Watches & Fine Leather Goods - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 6 minutes ago
- › SAINT LAURENT overdyed t-shirt 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...