Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicMade In Englandtagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- brandPaul By Paul Smithtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- brandTrickerstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
Related Forum Threads
- One question before I treat myself to Shell Cordovan Boots. Last post on 12/20/12 at 5:42pm in Classic Menswear
- decent shoes in San Fran Last post on 8/17/11 at 7:00pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: Trickers, Alden, C&J, Ferragamo, Bruno Magli & Shoe trees Last post on 5/11/11 at 11:03am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...) Last post on Today at 12:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- suede shoes - post 'em here! Last post on Yesterday at 1:10 pm in Classic Menswear
The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- A primer on shoe creams conditioners, and waxesLast edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: How to mirror shine your shoes.Last edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Refinishing a pair of Crockett & Jones shoes using...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread - Page 245post #3661 of 64627/26/13 at 5:24pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3662 of 64627/26/13 at 5:49pmpost #3663 of 64627/26/13 at 5:57pmpost #3664 of 64627/26/13 at 5:58pmpost #3665 of 64627/26/13 at 6:25pmQuote:
It might work but as rkusmant says, it might be too short.
I take 9.5UK in the 4497 and can wear a 9UK in 4444. The 9UK still has plenty of volume but it's borderline too short so I usually go with 9.5UK in 4444.post #3666 of 64627/26/13 at 6:36pmpost #3667 of 64627/26/13 at 6:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by mothball
I don't know how many of you follow The Shoe Healer on Facebook, but he's been posting pictures of a lot of MTO's as they arrive, including my Eaton in orange shell:
I thought this boot was intriguing as well:
I don't know how often I'd wear a bal boot, but if you guys have any interest in a group MTO for one, I'd be in on it.
Probably these.post #3668 of 64627/27/13 at 1:34amQuote:Depends on your feet.
My first pair of Tricker's was a 4497s longwing in UK8 which fitted a little bit loose. I found 4444 in UK7,5 to be perfect for me.
4497s UK7,5 is a bit tight on the contrary.
I have rather short wide feed with high instep.post #3669 of 64627/27/13 at 9:27am
That's the one I was talking about.
Think its the same shade as the bureau ones, probably due to light.
Anyone interested in a group mto, preferebly with double leather sole ?
Found the pic
Edited by perloid - 7/27/13 at 9:47ampost #3670 of 64627/27/13 at 12:56pmpost #3671 of 64627/27/13 at 1:15pmpost #3672 of 64627/27/13 at 1:19pmpost #3673 of 64627/27/13 at 1:33pmpost #3674 of 64627/27/13 at 1:41pmBtw, I visited the Trickers shop in Northampton a couple months ago and it was one of the coolest experiences in my life. I didn't expect to visit the factory floor but upon arrival I was escorted to the back of the building to visit the showroom and chat with David, the guy who posts the eBay auctions. The moment I stepped into the factory I immediately felt like a kid in wonka's factory. Rows of machinery, stacks of partially made shoes, shelves of completed boots; it was awesome. Then at 4 pm, each every worker poured out of that building. It didn't seem like anyone of those cordwainers were interested in working a single second more than they had to
- Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...
Currently, there are 1443 Active Users (341 Members and 1102 Guests)
- › The Toronto For Sale Thread 52 seconds ago
- › VASS CLASSICS :OLD ENGLISH II & CHUKKA 56 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 5 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...