Which retailer in NYC?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicMade In Englandtagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- brandPaul By Paul Smithtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- brandTrickerstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
Related Forum Threads
- One question before I treat myself to Shell Cordovan Boots. Last post on 12/20/12 at 5:42pm in Classic Menswear
- decent shoes in San Fran Last post on 8/17/11 at 7:00pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: Trickers, Alden, C&J, Ferragamo, Bruno Magli & Shoe trees Last post on 5/11/11 at 11:03am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...) Last post on Today at 1:14 pm in Classic Menswear
- suede shoes - post 'em here! Last post on Yesterday at 5:40 am in Classic Menswear
Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
Last edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Tremont LastLast edited: 3/31/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread - Page 243post #3631 of 69727/17/13 at 12:37pmpost #3632 of 69727/17/13 at 1:24pmpost #3633 of 69727/17/13 at 4:54pmpost #3634 of 69727/18/13 at 5:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by zippyh
Grahame Fowler in NYC carries Tricker's.
A seller sells their trickers on eBay for $250-300 too
Got my cipresso pair today, color is really really nice, appears black but in direct sunlight it's a dark green
Crappy non sunlight picture next to green shell Ashland walletpost #3635 of 69727/18/13 at 9:09pmpost #3636 of 69727/18/13 at 10:22pm
Hi guys, I was wondering if any of you could please help me. I have tried searching on the internet, but not much info on the short stow model.
- I was wondering if these models "short stow" are made on the 4497 last?
- Do both models have a barbour welt?
- Can anybody help me identify the exact colors on the grey ones?
- Does anyone know the model no. for the short stow?
thanks in advance.post #3637 of 69727/18/13 at 11:30pmpost #3638 of 69727/19/13 at 1:21pmpost #3639 of 69727/19/13 at 1:53pmQuote:
I think somebody mentioned that trickers for junya are made a size smaller than normal? All the junya ones I tried on were way too tight for me in 10post #3640 of 69727/19/13 at 2:04pmpost #3641 of 69727/19/13 at 2:58pmQuote:
I take an 10.5 EE in the Alden Trubalance and I need a 6 width in both the Trickers 4497 and 6038L lasts.post #3642 of 69727/19/13 at 3:00pmQuote:
"The 4537 Last is only available in regular width Fitting 5, and is similar fitting to 6038L in Fitting 5, although it is longer in the Toe Box."post #3643 of 69727/19/13 at 4:33pmQuote:Originally Posted by FondDeJanteQuote:Originally Posted by FondDeJante
Hi all, anyone know how the current Trickers x Junya brogue shoes w/commando sole fit?
I called Trickers who told me that they weren't made on the 4444 last and gave some endearingly eccentric explanation about how the stuff that they make for sale in the Japanese market is always marked as half a size smaller than the actual size
Going to answer this myself in case anyone else wants to know: I ordered Large and they fit perfectly (I'm a size 10 UK). For comparison, I usually get brogues made on the 4444 last in a size 9.5 (UK) if I'll be wearing them with medium thickness socks, or a 9 for wear with dress socks.Quote:Originally Posted by steventQuote:Originally Posted by zippyh
It's on some mystery last. These are size 10UK and they feel slightly snugger than a 4497 in 9.5UK. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I think somebody mentioned that trickers for junya are made a size smaller than normal? All the junya ones I tried on were way too tight for me in 10
Right you are.
9.5UK is my size in country lasts but they still feel snugger than usual for a 4497 and I was trying them on barefoot.
Guess it's just because they're new and sort of stiff.post #3644 of 69727/20/13 at 6:56am
I haven't really found my way around here just yet so have started a new thread about my Tricker's Eaton boots that I have had modified by Shoehealer instead of posting it in here which would have been the obvious thing to do.
I f anyone would care to take a look it is here....... http://www.styleforum.net/t/355493/trickers-iris-cordovan-eaton-modification-by-shoehealer-doncaster-uk
See what you think.
Jonny.post #3645 of 69727/23/13 at 6:18am
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton Last
- › The Home Ownership Thread 16 seconds ago
- › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 7 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 8 minutes ago
- › I need feminism because tumblr 10 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 11 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 12 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 16 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 18 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding