Which retailer in NYC?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicMade In Englandtagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- brandPaul By Paul Smithtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- brandTrickerstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
Related Forum Threads
- One question before I treat myself to Shell Cordovan Boots. Last post on 12/20/12 at 5:42pm in Classic Menswear
- decent shoes in San Fran Last post on 8/17/11 at 7:00pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: Trickers, Alden, C&J, Ferragamo, Bruno Magli & Shoe trees Last post on 5/11/11 at 11:03am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...) Last post on 11/28/15 at 10:17pm in Classic Menswear
- suede shoes - post 'em here! Last post on 11/25/15 at 5:55am in Classic Menswear
Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn Style
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015Last edited: 9/24/15
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread - Page 243post #3631 of 62467/17/13 at 12:37pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3632 of 62467/17/13 at 1:24pmpost #3633 of 62467/17/13 at 4:54pmpost #3634 of 62467/18/13 at 5:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by zippyh
Grahame Fowler in NYC carries Tricker's.
A seller sells their trickers on eBay for $250-300 too
Got my cipresso pair today, color is really really nice, appears black but in direct sunlight it's a dark green
Crappy non sunlight picture next to green shell Ashland walletpost #3635 of 62467/18/13 at 9:09pmpost #3636 of 62467/18/13 at 10:22pm
Hi guys, I was wondering if any of you could please help me. I have tried searching on the internet, but not much info on the short stow model.
- I was wondering if these models "short stow" are made on the 4497 last?
- Do both models have a barbour welt?
- Can anybody help me identify the exact colors on the grey ones?
- Does anyone know the model no. for the short stow?
thanks in advance.post #3637 of 62467/18/13 at 11:30pmpost #3638 of 62467/19/13 at 1:21pmpost #3639 of 62467/19/13 at 1:53pmQuote:
I think somebody mentioned that trickers for junya are made a size smaller than normal? All the junya ones I tried on were way too tight for me in 10post #3640 of 62467/19/13 at 2:04pmpost #3641 of 62467/19/13 at 2:58pmQuote:
I take an 10.5 EE in the Alden Trubalance and I need a 6 width in both the Trickers 4497 and 6038L lasts.post #3642 of 62467/19/13 at 3:00pmQuote:
"The 4537 Last is only available in regular width Fitting 5, and is similar fitting to 6038L in Fitting 5, although it is longer in the Toe Box."post #3643 of 62467/19/13 at 4:33pmQuote:Originally Posted by FondDeJanteQuote:Originally Posted by FondDeJante
Hi all, anyone know how the current Trickers x Junya brogue shoes w/commando sole fit?
I called Trickers who told me that they weren't made on the 4444 last and gave some endearingly eccentric explanation about how the stuff that they make for sale in the Japanese market is always marked as half a size smaller than the actual size
Going to answer this myself in case anyone else wants to know: I ordered Large and they fit perfectly (I'm a size 10 UK). For comparison, I usually get brogues made on the 4444 last in a size 9.5 (UK) if I'll be wearing them with medium thickness socks, or a 9 for wear with dress socks.Quote:Originally Posted by steventQuote:Originally Posted by zippyh
It's on some mystery last. These are size 10UK and they feel slightly snugger than a 4497 in 9.5UK. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I think somebody mentioned that trickers for junya are made a size smaller than normal? All the junya ones I tried on were way too tight for me in 10
Right you are.
9.5UK is my size in country lasts but they still feel snugger than usual for a 4497 and I was trying them on barefoot.
Guess it's just because they're new and sort of stiff.post #3644 of 62467/20/13 at 6:56am
I haven't really found my way around here just yet so have started a new thread about my Tricker's Eaton boots that I have had modified by Shoehealer instead of posting it in here which would have been the obvious thing to do.
I f anyone would care to take a look it is here....... http://www.styleforum.net/t/355493/trickers-iris-cordovan-eaton-modification-by-shoehealer-doncaster-uk
See what you think.
- Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 seconds ago
- › The Constructive Criticism Thread (15 Thumb Minimum) 22 seconds ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 1 minute ago
- › Vera Pelle Briefcase 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the... 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing,... 6 minutes ago
- › The SW&D Music Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Robert Geller Blue-Grey Purple Speckled Shirt - 48/Small-Medium 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories