Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicMade In Englandtagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- brandPaul By Paul Smithtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- brandTrickerstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
Related Forum Threads
- One question before I treat myself to Shell Cordovan Boots. Last post on 12/20/12 at 5:42pm in Classic Menswear
- decent shoes in San Fran Last post on 8/17/11 at 7:00pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: Trickers, Alden, C&J, Ferragamo, Bruno Magli & Shoe trees Last post on 5/11/11 at 11:03am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** Last post on Today at 2:22 pm in Classic Menswear
- suede shoes - post 'em here! Last post on Today at 2:57 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread - Page 242
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3617 of 57917/7/13 at 7:32ampost #3618 of 57917/7/13 at 7:44am
You are welcome to make a suggestion as to something as opposed to just being negative about my selection. I am open to other options and if there is enough interest we can discuss it. Otherwise I wil just move forward with my own MTOpost #3619 of 57917/7/13 at 2:56pmQuote:
I would be more into a leather solepost #3620 of 57917/7/13 at 5:12pmQuote:
meant no ill will, just was commenting on that if your makeup was liked enough by the shop owner to be willing to fill a couple slots himself for the MTO, it would not make much sense to try and alter the sole on my part.
that being said, I'd take the boot pictured with a leather sole.post #3621 of 57917/7/13 at 9:06pmPediwear is having its own Summer sale, for Tricker's
£35 Off These styles from Trickers: Stow, Burford, Keswick and Bourton
We are offering up to £35 off the following products - just enter "cashshoe" in the discount promotion box when checking out.
Please note that this offer is not valid with any other offer or on sale items. Any free gifts will be removed from the basket before checkout. If you wish to order non promotional items which are eligible for free gifts or shoe club discount please make a separate order.post #3622 of 57917/10/13 at 3:33ampost #3623 of 57917/15/13 at 10:32pmpost #3624 of 57917/16/13 at 7:57amQuote:
Pediwear is having a sale on Trickers right now, or you can buy from Trickers factory 2nds store on eBay. And there is not much point on the price if its not your size.post #3625 of 57917/16/13 at 8:12amQuote:
Keep in mind that richard and shoehealer are willing to swap out soles on shoes at a small cost in their shop, so you can have your cake and eat it too! Richard is highly accommodating in what he offers, and offers great prices on extraspost #3626 of 57917/16/13 at 8:16amQuote:
I couldn't tell you exactly - I have two pairs of 8uk tricker boots in the 4497. I also have a pair of 8.5d Barrie chukkas and 9d Barrie tankers. The 8uk 4497 are wider than these and are considered a width '5' in the uk system. I think in the MTO program you can go to a width 6, which I think would be enough in a uk8. But Richard at shoe healer will be able to give you good advice, especially if you can give him exact measurements/brannock sizingpost #3627 of 57917/16/13 at 10:00amQuote:
BTW, I don't believe that Tricker's allow width variations on their bulk MTOs.
So if you wanted in, you'd need to get 4497 in a fitting 5 ("normal" width).
This is speculation on my part, but I'd guess that a EEE on Trubalance is going to translate to a fitting 6.post #3628 of 57917/16/13 at 10:14amQuote:Originally Posted by wombus
I couldn't tell you exactly - I have two pairs of 8uk tricker boots in the 4497. I also have a pair of 8.5d Barrie chukkas and 9d Barrie tankers. The 8uk 4497 are wider than these and are considered a width '5' in the uk system. I think in the MTO program you can go to a width 6, which I think would be enough in a uk8. But Richard at shoe healer will be able to give you good advice, especially if you can give him exact measurements/brannock sizingQuote:
I have spoken to Richard and there is still a bit of uncertainty and with the hassle of dealing with oversea returns, I am still waiting for a chance to head up to a retailer (probably NYC).
Thank you for the suggestions.post #3629 of 57917/16/13 at 5:01pmpost #3630 of 57917/16/13 at 5:22pmQuote:
They fit pretty much the same.
- Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › Recent purchases - Part II 38 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 46 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 56 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 3 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 5 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 10 minutes ago
- › APC Petit Standard 12 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...