Upper case MAY20.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicMade In Englandtagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- brandPaul By Paul Smithtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- brandTrickerstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
Related Forum Threads
- One question before I treat myself to Shell Cordovan Boots. Last post on 12/20/12 at 5:42pm in Classic Menswear
- decent shoes in San Fran Last post on 8/17/11 at 7:00pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: Trickers, Alden, C&J, Ferragamo, Bruno Magli & Shoe trees Last post on 5/11/11 at 11:03am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** Last post on Yesterday at 1:01 pm in Classic Menswear
- suede shoes - post 'em here! Last post on Yesterday at 4:24 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread - Page 233
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3482 of 57915/11/13 at 3:18pmpost #3483 of 57915/12/13 at 7:20am
Great boots, I'm gonna have to grab a pair soon.
These are my latest addition to the collection, another vintage pair, this time a high leg gorse calf brogue boot with nine pairs of eyelets instead of the usual seven found these days:post #3484 of 57915/12/13 at 6:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by charlesgoodyear
With no luck you can get the 10/10 at sale. Problem is Tricker's factory price is a standard sales prices everywhere twice a year.
Take a look at this shoe as an example, left shoe - or on the picture right shoe. No-one wants to pay GBP 265.00 for this. Why even bother standardizing prices on seconds this close to full retail?
Totally understand if you live in the UK and can get to the Tricker's stores for sales. For those of us in the US, Retrickers is a pretty good deal. And as said, the special makeups are fun.
For what it's worth, I've purchased twice and cannot find the defect on one pair. On the other, they told me that they didn't like how the finishing turned out, but I think it is fine, and it polished over no problem.post #3485 of 57915/13/13 at 1:31pmpost #3486 of 57915/26/13 at 6:41pm
Looking to purchase my first pair of Trickers and have some basic questions. I'm looking for a plain derby and was wondering what the difference is between the Kendal and Woodstock? I normally wear a size 10 in most of my running shoes i.e. New Balance, Asics, etc. and 10 in Allen Edmonds; 10 is my Brannock size. Unfortunately the shoe is not available in my city and i'll have to order online - would i need a 9 or 9.5 UK? Thanks for your help.post #3487 of 57915/26/13 at 7:03pmpost #3488 of 57915/27/13 at 11:06ampost #3489 of 57915/27/13 at 1:10pmpost #3490 of 57915/30/13 at 9:51pm
Dear SF members,
I have been reading this forum with great interest and am looking to purchase some Tricker's boots. But, before I do, I was wondering if you guys could please give me some info. I would like to know how much do the leather boots stretch, as well as the suede? If any of the members could please give me some info, I will greatly appreciate it.
Ryan.post #3491 of 57915/30/13 at 11:08pmpost #3492 of 57915/31/13 at 12:12ampost #3493 of 57915/31/13 at 9:00ampost #3494 of 57915/31/13 at 4:16pm
Recently purchased my first Trickers, a pair of Kendals. Really like the thick double sole, feel like I can go to battle with these shoes. However, aesthetically i think I like the look of a natural sole/welt. Has anyone sanded off the painted colour off their soles to arrive at a more natural look? Is it something i should consider doing myself? Thanks for your help.post #3495 of 57915/31/13 at 4:28pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mazzasan
Recently purchased my first Trickers, a pair of Kendals. Really like the thick double sole, feel like I can go to battle with these shoes. However, aesthetically i think I like the look of a natural sole/welt. Has anyone sanded off the painted colour off their soles to arrive at a more natural look? Is it something i should consider doing myself? Thanks for your help.
Only if you're able to 'seal' it after sanding it down. I think they use some kind of wax to do this, and not just wax polish...
- Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › Dress in Academia 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Drake's London Appreciation Thread 28 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 30 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 34 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 42 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 42 minutes ago
- › True Detective Season 2 45 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 47 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...