Perhaps, you already have a lot of interest in the boots anyway.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicMade In Englandtagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- brandPaul By Paul Smithtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- brandTrickerstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
Related Forum Threads
- One question before I treat myself to Shell Cordovan Boots. Last post on 12/20/12 at 5:42pm in Classic Menswear
- decent shoes in San Fran Last post on 8/17/11 at 7:00pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: Trickers, Alden, C&J, Ferragamo, Bruno Magli & Shoe trees Last post on 5/11/11 at 11:03am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** Last post on Today at 2:22 pm in Classic Menswear
- suede shoes - post 'em here! Last post on Today at 2:57 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread - Page 209
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3122 of 57911/15/13 at 6:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by seer
Definitely get a uk10.post #3123 of 57911/15/13 at 6:41pmpost #3124 of 57911/15/13 at 8:33pmRichard posted a little info about them a while ago.
Doesn't explain the seemingly endless supply of something discontinued years ago though.Quote:Originally Posted by Shoehealer
This Boot is the usual Stow 'pattern' but is made on the more regular fitting W2298 Last.
The W2298 Last was used for the long discontinued (3 years ago) Tricker's 'Corniche' collection. These models were 'Country Style', but regular fitting and Lighter weight. Most of them had Storm Welts, but Single Leather Soles. There were a couple of Commando Soled models that had a Leather Mid-Sole fitted.
You would also note that the boot is fiitted with a Flat Welt but the Sole Edge is kept to a fairly Wide Trim.
I personally wouldn't consider the bot to be 'sleek', but it definitely has a little more 'shape' in the Toe than the regular 4497s Last of the Stock Stow.
I like it ;-)post #3125 of 57911/15/13 at 10:07pmpost #3126 of 57911/16/13 at 3:18ampost #3127 of 57911/16/13 at 1:38pmpost #3128 of 57911/16/13 at 1:42pmpost #3129 of 57911/16/13 at 2:12pmpost #3130 of 57911/16/13 at 4:30pmpost #3131 of 57911/16/13 at 5:06pmpost #3132 of 57911/16/13 at 5:25pmpost #3133 of 57911/16/13 at 9:41pmpost #3134 of 57911/17/13 at 5:30amQuote:
Fantastic looking boots. Tempted to have a shoe version of this.
- Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
Currently, there are 1189 Active Users (228 Members and 961 Guests)
- › Things you just don't get 29 seconds ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 38 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › LEMAIRE 2 minutes ago
- › All Things Hippity and Hoppity 3 minutes ago
- › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...