or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread - Page 194

post #2896 of 4997

Some interesting stuff going up on the trickers factory ebay shop today, some lucky chap with size 6.5Uk feet is probably going to be wearing these cordovan beauts next week

 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Trickers-size-6-1-2-Marmalade-Cordovan-Stow-brogue-boot-on-a-double-leather-sole-/160932365209?pt=UK_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item2578510399

post #2897 of 4997
^ 6.5UK? Oh MSAINT, where are you?

Purple cordovan for some one who takes an 8UK.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Trickers-size-8-Iris-Cordovan-Eaton-country-brogue-boot-on-commando-rubber-sole-/160932377008?pt=UK_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item25785131b0
post #2898 of 4997
Quote:
Originally Posted by zippyh View Post

^ 6.5UK? Oh MSAINT, where are you?
Purple cordovan for some one who takes an 8UK.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Trickers-size-8-Iris-Cordovan-Eaton-country-brogue-boot-on-commando-rubber-sole-/160932377008?pt=UK_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item25785131b0

 

Size 8 would be me but dear oh dear, the colour, that's some bad hat harry. I'd be in like a shot though for the marmalade boot if it was my size.

 

Interesting pricing by Trickers, the cordovan seconds are only 15 pounds more expensive then regular calf.  

post #2899 of 4997
Quote:
Originally Posted by The7Ups View Post

Some interesting stuff going up on the trickers factory ebay shop today, some lucky chap with size 6.5Uk feet is probably going to be wearing these cordovan beauts next week

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Trickers-size-6-1-2-Marmalade-Cordovan-Stow-brogue-boot-on-a-double-leather-sole-/160932365209?pt=UK_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item2578510399

Added to my watch list. I can actually squeeze into a 6.5UK from Trickers. Hmmm....
post #2900 of 4997
Quote:
Originally Posted by zippyh View Post

^ 6.5UK? Oh MSAINT, where are you?
Purple cordovan for some one who takes an 8UK.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Trickers-size-8-Iris-Cordovan-Eaton-country-brogue-boot-on-commando-rubber-sole-/160932377008?pt=UK_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item25785131b0

Hi Zippyh! I've been wondering if I pull the trigger on those marmalade Stow but the right boot seems to be damaged on it's inside flank (poor excuse, I know, but still, keeping me from taking them immediately)
post #2901 of 4997
Quote:
Originally Posted by The7Ups View Post

Some interesting stuff going up on the trickers factory ebay shop today, some lucky chap with size 6.5Uk feet is probably going to be wearing these cordovan beauts next week

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Trickers-size-6-1-2-Marmalade-Cordovan-Stow-brogue-boot-on-a-double-leather-sole-/160932365209?pt=UK_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item2578510399

They seem to always have great offerings in the ~6.5 - 8 size range; if I was that size I'd have a closet full of Tricker's by now.

These hunting boots are interesting. I wonder why they've lasted so long. Seem like one of those fun, unusual items that come along at rare intervals. Though I suppose someone could actually want them for their intended purpose, too.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Trickers-size-8-1-2-Espresso-Hunting-Shooting-boot-on-a-Commando-rubber-sole-/160931304884?pt=UK_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item257840d5b4
post #2902 of 4997
It is difficult to tell from that picture how bad the damage is. It looks like there's a polish stain of some sort there and some creasing. The left boot seems to have the same creasing on its inside flank.

To be honest, it doesn't look too bad however the placement is bad since it will be obvious every time you cross your legs.
post #2903 of 4997
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmdsimpson View Post


These hunting boots are interesting. I wonder why they've lasted so long. Seem like one of those fun, unusual items that come along at rare intervals. Though I suppose someone could actually want them for their intended purpose, too.
 

 

Trickers might call them a hunting boot but I'm pretty sure they are these makeups for Herring Shoes

 

http://www.herringshoes.co.uk/product-info.php?&brandid=50&shoeid=5366

 

More of a motor bike boot I think as per the Herring description.

post #2904 of 4997
Gents,

I have some size 8 Ilkleys I am thinking I may have to sell - boxed with all the bits.

They are too big, despite an insole. I've worn them, but I'd describe them as effectively new. They are not factory shop ones, they were full price.

Would ideally swap for as new 7.5's (this was from the time I refused to believe I was that size despite how big the 4444 last felt when I bought them!).

Should anyone want a new pair of 8's - worth asking me for a big chunk off the new RRP. I've gone 7.5 in my Keswick's and realise it is the only solution for comfort as I am just not going to wear the larger Ilkely.

I know there is a FS thread, but they deserve a good home before I stick them on open sale.
post #2905 of 4997
Quote:
Originally Posted by zippyh View Post

It is difficult to tell from that picture how bad the damage is. It looks like there's a polish stain of some sort there and some creasing. The left boot seems to have the same creasing on its inside flank.
To be honest, it doesn't look too bad however the placement is bad since it will be obvious every time you cross your legs.

Not even sure it would really totally bother me...
I'll try to sleep over it...
I actually was more hoping for a Blue Cavalier Stow 6.5/5/4477 rather than the Marmalade Orange... Still, I feel like a hitch !shog[1].gif
post #2906 of 4997
Quote:
Originally Posted by The7Ups View Post

Trickers might call them a hunting boot but I'm pretty sure they are these makeups for Herring Shoes

http://www.herringshoes.co.uk/product-info.php?&brandid=50&shoeid=5366

More of a motor bike boot I think as per the Herring description.

It does look like a motor bike boot, even though Tricker's calls it hunting. You'd think some Belstaff types would be on these. Good info!
post #2907 of 4997
^ No mention of the last used anywhere...

Looks like a modified Burford, so guessing 4497S - pity it isn't an 8 or I'd be tempted. Would compliment my Belstaff Brad! Although, not quite as unique as you'd think knowing it is on general sale somewhere. Would be a great biker boot for sure, or for someone who likes the big overcoat, trousers in your boots look that boybands seem to be all over these days...
post #2908 of 4997

Woodstock the best one I liked.These are some really nice vintage collection of shoes.I liked them all.

post #2909 of 4997
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholasliggin View Post

Woodstock the best one I liked.These are some really nice vintage collection of shoes.I liked them all.

That's a lot of socks - don't see many vintage shoes?!
post #2910 of 4997

Good evening chaps - this is my first post on these 'boards, although I have been lurking for a few weeks now reading through before taking the plunge and ordering my first pair!

 

I've done my best to read through this thread, as I know a lot of things get covered over and over (and work has been fairly quiet!). I wondered if anyone had any comments on the quality of any special run shoes Trickers make versus their regular styles - they seem to churn out these "collabs" pretty frequently, and I wondered what difference in quality (if any) had been noticed between these and the regular styles, or if they all hold up the same?

 

I think every other question I had has been answered in these pages already, so my thanks for that!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread