or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread - Page 69

post #1021 of 4812
Some funky navy/coffee Keswicks at Leather Soul.
post #1022 of 4812
They are fantastic !
Love the idea

the suede on the superdenim crazy bourton brogues was a problem to me
post #1023 of 4812
Some nice Trickers offerings at Sierra Trading Post

Highlights for me are the burgundy longwing and the suede chukkas:

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/Trickers.html
post #1024 of 4812
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pastoral Utopian View Post
Some nice Trickers offerings at Sierra Trading Post

Highlights for me are the burgundy longwing and the suede chukkas:

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/Trickers.html

also enter SITESHOP511 for another 20% OFF and free shipping.
post #1025 of 4812
Dudes already went ape on the sierra trading trickers a few months ago, with a better discount & price.
post #1026 of 4812
Quote:
Originally Posted by meso View Post
Dudes already went ape on the sierra trading trickers a few months ago, with a better discount & price.

Sure did :-)
post #1027 of 4812
Quote:
Originally Posted by zippyh View Post
Some funky navy/coffee Keswicks at Leather Soul.

dope, in a quirky way. love trickers that dont stick to conventional monotone browns acorns espressos etc as much as i like those colours... think these would age really well colourwise.. like a good pair of 2 tone footjoy icon/classics wingtip or saddle golf shoes that start off loud.. but then with wear become just a classic statement that arent too OTT.
post #1028 of 4812
^Considering those as my next pair of Tricker's. Anyone have experience with how Keswick's fit compared to Stows? I searched through the thread and didn't notice anything conclusive, but I do believe Keswick's are on a different last. Edit: I found a few posts that helped. It looks like the consensus is that the 4444 is slightly larger than the 4497 but not enough to size down.
post #1029 of 4812
Quote:
Originally Posted by norcal_indy View Post
^Considering those as my next pair of Tricker's. Anyone have experience with how Keswick's fit compared to Stows? I searched through the thread and didn't notice anything conclusive, but I do believe Keswick's are on a different last.

Edit: I found a few posts that helped. It looks like the consensus is that the 4444 is slightly larger than the 4497 but not enough to size down.
Depends on the shape of your feet. i take an 8 in Stow, but would take a 7 1/2 on the 444 last. THey seemed at least the same length sized down, but grip more firmly in the middle of your foot, under the instep.
post #1030 of 4812
Hi Everyone, I'm new to trickers and after reading up on this thread and seeking some advices, I made my 1st tricker purchase! Same pair as MSAINTS Size 8 1/2 Fit pics special thanks to MSAINTS for the advices and opinions!
post #1031 of 4812
^ those are nice! I ended up going with the grey stows from Leather Soul instead of the lolipop ones. Thanks Bryan- shipping so fast it's a little hard to believe.
post #1032 of 4812
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyjack View Post
Hi Everyone, I'm new to trickers and after reading up on this thread and seeking some advices, I made my 1st tricker purchase! Same pair as MSAINTS Size 8 1/2 Fit pics special thanks to MSAINTS for the advices and opinions!
Those look great - thanks for sharing!
post #1033 of 4812
Thanks for the recent sizing advices I have gotten here. Went with an UK 8 as adviced by NAMOR. Here is my first pair of trickers and they fits me like a glove. Loving every inch of it. (Yes I made the purchase with dirtyjack above)
post #1034 of 4812
Richard long wings from STP. They're on the W2298 last, same as the Paisleys which STP had a couple months ago. That splotchyness on the left shoe is emphasized by the flash. I think a polish should take care of it. In any case, it's not really visible in normal light.


Burfords in Espresso from STP. In low light these appear black. Sort of odd, but the description on the box reads "Men's Espresso Burnished Super Boot". No mention of the Burford name. It's unclear to me what makes them super. They do have a brown dainaite sole.


No tin of polish with either pair.
post #1035 of 4812
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolnicolnicol View Post
Thanks for the recent sizing advices I have gotten here. Went with an UK 8 as adviced by NAMOR. Here is my first pair of trickers and they fits me like a glove. Loving every inch of it. (Yes I made the purchase with dirtyjack above) Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
very nice. what model is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by zippyh View Post
Richard long wings from STP. They're on the W2298 last, same as the Paisleys which STP had a couple months ago. That splotchyness on the left shoe is emphasized by the flash. I think a polish should take care of it. In any case, it's not really visible in normal light. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Burfords in Espresso from STP. In low light these appear black. Sort of odd, but the description on the box reads "Men's Espresso Burnished Super Boot". No mention of the Burford name. It's unclear to me what makes them super. They do have a brown dainaite sole. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
No tin of polish with either pair.
looking good zippyh! what are your thoughts on the longwings? are they worth the money? and what size did you end up with?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread