or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Morning Boozin
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Morning Boozin

post #1 of 38
Thread Starter 
I am on the eve of an all day bender and I am curious to see what others think the best morning alcoholic beverage is. So what do you think?
post #2 of 38
a little fine cognac.Stay away from vodka/rum...... if drinking very heavy then make time for a good power nap before the night time activities begin ;D
post #3 of 38
Mimosa, duh.
post #4 of 38
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Luis Vuitton Don View Post
a little fine cognac.Stay away from vodka/rum...... if drinking very heavy then make time for a good power nap before the night time activities begin ;D
Phew...cognac in the morning? That will wake you up. Could be a little strong. Mirmosa's on the other hand are a little weak. Need something fueld by more than champaign.
post #5 of 38
Have a screwdriver
post #6 of 38
bloody mary made from a can of S+B unsalted diced tomatoes, a decent vodka that won't eat your brain (infuse chili in this if you're thinking ahead), and some some sort of spice element(s), blended, on the rocks. I'm still drinking from last night and am waiting to go to bed still, 9 am here. Just tossed an empty Asahi 500mL tallboy aside, last one in the fridge but maybe not my last one. Solidarity, bro.
post #7 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie5566 View Post
Phew...cognac in the morning? That will wake you up. Could be a little strong. Mirmosa's on the other hand are a little weak. Need something fueld by more than champaign.

your right and thats why i suggested he make time for a power nap, he would need one for sure!!!!!
post #8 of 38
@nana51-GTFO or you iz spambot i guess
post #9 of 38
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by impolyt_one View Post
bloody mary made from a can of S+B unsalted diced tomatoes, a decent vodka that won't eat your brain (infuse chili in this if you're thinking ahead), and some some sort of spice element(s), blended, on the rocks.

I'm still drinking from last night and am waiting to go to bed still, 9 am here. Just tossed an empty Asahi 500mL tallboy aside, last one in the fridge but maybe not my last one. Solidarity, bro.

Wow! Don't know if I should solute you or google the phone number to the Betty Ford Clinic.

I was debating Bloody Mary's. Never had them before. Are there any descent mixes? I will not have access to a blender but I will have a shaker.

Anyone have these before:

http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink5523.html
post #10 of 38
A bloody mary would be my first choice.
post #11 of 38
Winston Churchill is reputed to have started his day with a little scotch & soda at breakfast.

He, too, was a firm believer in an afternoon nap. I sense a pattern here.

But you could be destined for greatness!
post #12 of 38
you can kick a Bloody Mary up a notch (really, not an Emeril faux notch) by doing a bit of red wine, and a splash of worchestershire. Spice would best be done by something like Tabasco and maybe some cayenne pepper.
post #13 of 38
^ I remembered this because I'm now on red wine, and it's now 9:32am. haha. Started off on white, drank a lot of beer, now on red, I guess this is it. (I have some S+B tomatoes in my pantry, though.....)
post #14 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie5566 View Post
Wow! Don't know if I should solute you or google the phone number to the Betty Ford Clinic.

I was debating Bloody Mary's. Never had them before. Are there any descent mixes? I will not have access to a blender but I will have a shaker.

Anyone have these before:

http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink5523.html

Don't drink this in the morning, unless you've just had some mediocre buttsexing.
post #15 of 38
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by impolyt_one View Post
Don't drink this in the morning, unless you've just had some mediocre buttsexing.

Wow that is funny... If the buttsexing was great should I go for something else? lmao
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Morning Boozin