or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine - Page 338

post #5056 of 5311
I wonder if Club Monaco will carry rancourts in the future seeing as they only moved because of the 40% off sale.
post #5057 of 5311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik Telford View Post

What does everyone think of a Clymer boot in snuff suede with a brown cxl Mudguard and tongue?

I kinda think the snuff and brown will clash, not in a good way.

 

Maybe just stick with all snuff or all brown CXL.

 

Some pics for thought.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #5058 of 5311
Yeah, I think you want contrast, or it to perfectly match. Snuff +brown is too close, but not identical. I could see peanut suede with brown cxl working really well together, though.
post #5059 of 5311

Fair enough, ill probably stick with all snuff then.

post #5060 of 5311

Pounding the pavement hard in these wiscassets on the isle of manhattan.  I estimate I've walked 10-20 miles in 2 days.  Look at the wear in the rear and to the sole!

 

post #5061 of 5311
Returning a pair of olive suede chukkas in 12d to CM... Be on the look out...
The killed my feet I am a 11.5 in alden Barrie and true but god they were uncomfortable..
post #5062 of 5311
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolarrow View Post

Pounding the pavement hard in these wiscassets on the isle of manhattan.  I estimate I've walked 10-20 miles in 2 days.  Look at the wear in the rear and to the sole!




Haha that's a lot of walking; this is why I don't get vibram soles. They're comfy but I wear them out too quickly
post #5063 of 5311
So, after a day of going back and forth, I decided to pull the trigger on the last pair of Leffot x Rancourt Ivy loafers in Navy Shell, that happened to be in my size... $360 shipped. I figure it will last me a couple of decades, why not get a headstart on it now.

That makes my Rancourt shells now at #8 Ranger, #8 boat, natural beefrolls, navy venetian.
post #5064 of 5311
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitchottie View Post

Returning a pair of olive suede chukkas in 12d to CM... Be on the look out...
The killed my feet I am a 11.5 in alden Barrie and true but god they were uncomfortable..

Did you find them to be too narrow?
I wear 8D Barrie but had to size up to a 9 for the ranger mocs.
post #5065 of 5311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwaker View Post

Did you find them to be too narrow?
I wear 8D Barrie but had to size up to a 9 for the ranger mocs.

I wear a 12 d in Ranger MOC from OSB, Quoddy and Rancourt. They weren't very narrow, but pinkie toe was pressing on the side and the insoles hurt my feet. This was all in a manner of 5 min..
post #5066 of 5311
Had the No. 8 Leffot Ivy in my shopping cart. Thought I'd completed checkout but an hour after I'd filled everything out I found I hadn't hit submit. No longer available. Apparently I didn't really need a pair of Venetians.
post #5067 of 5311
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdahab View Post

So, after a day of going back and forth, I decided to pull the trigger on the last pair of Leffot x Rancourt Ivy loafers in Navy Shell, that happened to be in my size... $360 shipped. I figure it will last me a couple of decades, why not get a headstart on it now.

That makes my Rancourt shells now at #8 Ranger, #8 boat, natural beefrolls, navy venetian.

What's your entire rancourt lineup look like, shell and other?

 

Here is mine.

Shell, Snuff, CXL

post #5068 of 5311
Nice. Very concise.
post #5069 of 5311

Current lineup including one Quoddy, and one OSB.

 

post #5070 of 5311
No Rancourt lineup photo, but the collection is Natural shell beefrolls, #8 shell boat shoes, #8 shell rangers, navy shell venetians, #8 CXL boat shoes, brown CXL rangers, peanut suede chukkas, orange suede rangers, red cxl boat shoes.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine