or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine - Page 333

post #4981 of 5403
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post
 


I do, I tree all my leather shoes.

do you find it stretches them at all?

post #4982 of 5403
Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticchasm View Post
 

do you find it stretches them at all?


I haven't seen any evidence of that.

post #4983 of 5403

Sorry if it has come up before in this thread, but does anyone have Kyle Rancourt's email? I tried getting a hold of Rancourt with regards to a custom camp moc via customer service but I have not heard back from them

post #4984 of 5403
Quote:
Originally Posted by StopRupp View Post
 

Sorry if it has come up before in this thread, but does anyone have Kyle Rancourt's email? I tried getting a hold of Rancourt with regards to a custom camp moc via customer service but I have not heard back from them

They dont respond on weekends, and sometimes it can take a few days.

post #4985 of 5403
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik Telford View Post
 

They dont respond on weekends, and sometimes it can take a few days.


X2

 

The busier they are the longer it can take, but they generally do a pretty good job. If four or five business days go by then I would send another email.

post #4986 of 5403

I guess I better get in on this thread, I need a NATCXL beefroll and a few other shell offerings from Rancourt eventually. Going to have to catch up and check out some of the makeups in here.

 

 

Need some sizing advice on the beefroll though compared to the OSB loafer. I have a low vamp and narrow heel so find that the OSB beefroll doesn't fit great, I went with my Barrie size (7.5D) and the length has my toe almost at the end but the heel is loose and I use a tongue pad. AE Kenwood in an 8D fits me damn near perfect for another comparison.

 

What size would you suggest in the Rancourt beefroll?

post #4987 of 5403
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik Telford View Post
 

They dont respond on weekends, and sometimes it can take a few days.

I appreciate it, thanks!

post #4988 of 5403
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burzan View Post
 

I guess I better get in on this thread, I need a NATCXL beefroll and a few other shell offerings from Rancourt eventually. Going to have to catch up and check out some of the makeups in here.

 

 

Need some sizing advice on the beefroll though compared to the OSB loafer. I have a low vamp and narrow heel so find that the OSB beefroll doesn't fit great, I went with my Barrie size (7.5D) and the length has my toe almost at the end but the heel is loose and I use a tongue pad. AE Kenwood in an 8D fits me damn near perfect for another comparison.

 

What size would you suggest in the Rancourt beefroll?

I don't have the kenwood, but I would suggest you go with an 8D beefroll.  I went with my barrie size +.5.  When new, there were comfortably snug and have loosened up nicely. If you're impatient, you can stretch them with a shoe stretcher.

 

Someone else can chime in but they used to have a program where you pay $50 and they send you 3 pairs or something and guarantee they'll have your size.  Return shipping is free until you get your size dialed in. (I never tried this program.)

post #4989 of 5403
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolarrow View Post
 

I don't have the kenwood, but I would suggest you go with an 8D beefroll.  I went with my barrie size +.5.  When new, there were comfortably snug and have loosened up nicely. If you're impatient, you can stretch them with a shoe stretcher.

 

Someone else can chime in but they used to have a program where you pay $50 and they send you 3 pairs or something and guarantee they'll have your size.  Return shipping is free until you get your size dialed in. (I never tried this program.)

 

 

Thanks for the advice! 

 

I guess another way to find out my size would be to ask @rydenfan and @tifosi what size they wear in the Rancourt beefrolls and just size down .5

post #4990 of 5403
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burzan View Post


Thanks for the advice! 

I guess another way to find out my size would be to ask @rydenfan
 and @tifosi
 what size they wear in the Rancourt beefrolls and just size down .5
For Beefrolls, 8D works for me. I tried and own an 8.5 and it eventually stretched too big. Have to wear socks or an insole to go sockless, now.
post #4991 of 5403
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post


For Beefrolls, 8D works for me. I tried and own an 8.5 and it eventually stretched too big. Have to wear socks or an insole to go sockless, now.

 

Interesting. I think an 8D would work for me too, I would just hope the heel isn't too large like my OSB. 

post #4992 of 5403
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burzan View Post

Interesting. I think an 8D would work for me too, I would just hope the heel isn't too large like my OSB. 
Out of the box, the 8.5D fit really well. Not so much anymore. I would do the "Made to fit" program. It's $50, but they include a $50 gift card that you can use on made to order shoes. It's worth it to nail your size down.
post #4993 of 5403

Not sure they offer that to Canadians :rotflmao:

post #4994 of 5403
HA_HA_-NELSON_SIMPSONS.jpg
post #4995 of 5403
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine