or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine - Page 325

post #4861 of 4975
Quote:
Originally Posted by helius0 View Post
 

 

When I asked them last year (an email and a call), I was told to order everything in the same size because they've made their lasts that way.

 

Which, as we know in this thread, isn't 100% true.  At least not for everyone.

Thanks for the lot of info guys! maybe I should just order bunch of different sizings from Club Monaco sale in Canada, and return the ones I don't like to in-store..

post #4862 of 4975
^no doubt that's the best option
post #4863 of 4975
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7_rocket View Post

In Toronto they do. Yorkdale has them

Thanks, I'll have to pop in before the sale ends.
post #4864 of 4975
Christmas again! Shamelessly copped this based on another poster's makeup. (along w/ more pics of the dark olive rangers after 4 wears)



post #4865 of 4975
I've been looking for a casual wingtip and these fit the bill - Rancourt x Winn Perry Natural Chromexcel Short Wing featuring a handmade Lactae Hevea 'Cricket' lug sole -









post #4866 of 4975
All those shoes look great. Love all the Parisian blue we've been seeing and dark olive has to be in my future.

Those Winn Perry's must be supper comfortable between the CXL and the RLH.
post #4867 of 4975
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood View Post

dark olive has to be in my future.

Agreed. What are you thinking? I was thinking about a Blake chukka with RLH for the fall
post #4868 of 4975
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood View Post

All those shoes look great. Love all the Parisian blue we've been seeing and dark olive has to be in my future.

Those Winn Perry's must be supper comfortable between the CXL and the RLH.

Having had the opportunity to see several Rancourt models in person at Winn Perry, I'll definitely be back there in the coming months for a pair of loafers, and maybe a pair of Rangers.
post #4869 of 4975
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

Agreed. What are you thinking? I was thinking about a Blake chukka with RLH for the fall

Didn't they show a pair along that line in last fall's lookbook? Shows off the CXL well.

I'm not sure what I'd like in the olive. Played around with it on the custom section. But really it's the photos here that let me imagine the color.

Fall makeup for me may be a black shell Clymer boot.
post #4870 of 4975
Quote:
Originally Posted by tv2177 View Post

Just got notified by PDG that my parisian blue/navy orion suede boat shoes has arrived at their shop. Dustin showed me one pic and I am loving it! Will post more pics when I get them!


First post on StyleForum. This thread has already been responsible for a #8 shell beefroll purchase (through the good folks at PDG) and I'm now working on an MTO Parisian blue boat shoe. My wallet blames you. Personally.

I'm trying to decide between the honey colored boat sole with light brown and the red brick one with reddish laces. Anybody like one a lot more than the other?

@tv2177, these look pretty sweet. Could you or @Portland Dry Goods tell me what color the laces are, specifically? And if you have any additional pics, would be awesome. There have been a few pics of the honey colored sole but not many or the red.
post #4871 of 4975
Quote:
Originally Posted by fairlynerdy View Post


First post on StyleForum. This thread has already been responsible for a #8 shell beefroll purchase (through the good folks at PDG) and I'm now working on an MTO Parisian blue boat shoe. My wallet blames you. Personally.

I'm trying to decide between the honey colored boat sole with light brown and the red brick one with reddish laces. Anybody like one a lot more than the other?

@tv2177, these look pretty sweet. Could you or @Portland Dry Goods tell me what color the laces are, specifically? And if you have any additional pics, would be awesome. There have been a few pics of the honey colored sole but not many or the red.

 

For blue, i like the red brick sole and cinnamon laces.

 

Although, i do admit it is a bit loud, and the honey with the regular rawhide laces would require less balls.

post #4872 of 4975
Quote:
Originally Posted by fairlynerdy View Post

First post on StyleForum. This thread has already been responsible for a #8 shell beefroll purchase (through the good folks at PDG) and I'm now working on an MTO Parisian blue boat shoe. My wallet blames you. Personally.

I'm trying to decide between the honey colored boat sole with light brown and the red brick one with reddish laces. Anybody like one a lot more than the other?

@tv2177, these look pretty sweet. Could you or @Portland Dry Goods tell me what color the laces are, specifically? And if you have any additional pics, would be awesome. There have been a few pics of the honey colored sole but not many or the red.

these laces are cinnamon, though I'll say they are a seemingly new version of what I expected for cinnamon - my old lace sample was red with sort of a gray core, these are red-orange throughout.

feel free to pm me about any little detailing - I've found I learn more and more about what rancourt can do with every customer we help out. as I see it the stranger requests get the better our PDG makesups are going to get.

edit: welcome aboard @fairlynerdy smile.gif
post #4873 of 4975
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakes11771 View Post

For blue, i like the red brick sole and cinnamon laces.

Although, i do admit it is a bit loud, and the honey with the regular rawhide laces would require less balls.

Ya, I made it knowing that it'll pop because it's summer time!

Also, I think I might need another boat shoes with Parisian blue and pistachio suede next summer.

@fairlynerdy My shoes is still on its way to me. I promise to upload more pics when I get them in the mail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Portland Dry Goods View Post

these laces are cinnamon, though I'll say they are a seemingly new version of what I expected for cinnamon - my old lace sample was red with sort of a gray core, these are red-orange throughout.

feel free to pm me about any little detailing - I've found I learn more and more about what rancourt can do with every customer we help out. as I see it the stranger requests get the better our PDG makesups are going to get.

edit: welcome aboard @fairlynerdy smile.gif

Hope to see some great make ups from PDG in the coming season.
post #4874 of 4975
Thanks all for the thoughts and thanks @Portland Dry Goods for the info in the laces. If I hadn't wanted to do the made to fit program to explore widths (which was useful, I ended up a size down and two widths out vs. the beefrolls I have), I would have ordered from you guys.

I'm definitely leaning towards the red brick and cinnamon. I've got a pair of natty CXL ones and can handle a little color. Will look forward to swapping pics and seeing yours @tv2177 when they come in.
post #4875 of 4975

At last, the maiden voyage!

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine