or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine - Page 298

post #4456 of 5029
Quote:
Originally Posted by vestbash View Post
 

I'm not seeing any diamond pattern.

 

http://www.amazon.com/Bass-Mens-Fenmore-Penny-Loafer/dp/B00FWPJJ5K

 

Versus the diamond pattern you can see on Highland made handsewns here:

 

http://theholbornmag.com/2013/08/22/oak-street-bootmakers-american-to-the-sole/

 

I see a Rancourt handsewn when I look at the Fenmore. 

 

It's more of a triangle than a diamond on the weejuns.  Definitely different than the pattern on the OSBs, but Rancourt usually doesn't use a pattern at all.  Everything thing else looks to be Rancourt though.

post #4457 of 5029

Rancourt has used the pattern in the past. Here is the buckle loafer with what appears to be the matching pattern. 

 

http://www.rancourtandcompany.com/ready-made/men-s/buckle-loafer-tan.html

post #4458 of 5029
Quote:
Originally Posted by vestbash View Post
 

Rancourt has used the pattern in the past. Here is the buckle loafer with what appears to be the matching pattern. 

 

http://www.rancourtandcompany.com/ready-made/men-s/buckle-loafer-tan.html

 

Yup, that pattern is spot on.  That's the first time I've noticed it on one of their branded shoes though, although never really took a look at those buckle loafers.

post #4459 of 5029
Before


one sole and Two years after
post #4460 of 5029

Mine arrived today. Very pleased, although the wheat color is a little darker then online. Can upload pics if anyone cares to see them. I haven't studied the subtleties of Rancourt v. Highland enough to certify they are Rancourt. Even if they are not, they are an excellent pair of loafers at $140.

post #4461 of 5029

I would love to see pictures. I ordered the 'burgundy' myself. 

post #4462 of 5029
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaundinya View Post
 

I would love to see pictures. I ordered the 'burgundy' myself. 

 

 

post #4463 of 5029
that looks nice almost like natural cxl but darker.
post #4464 of 5029

Rancourt or Highland, that's a good price for those loafers. Congrats, villanova.

post #4465 of 5029

FYI

 

I just stopped by my local Last Call Neiman Marcus and they had a fair selection of Eastland Made in Maine (Rancourt) shoes on the clearance rack. They also had an additional 40% in-store promotion. Ended up picking up a pair of Falmouths (Ranger Mocs) for $79+tax. Heck of a deal if you ask me.

 

Should check with your local Last Call!

post #4466 of 5029

Any idea where I can get the 30% gilt coupons? For 140, these shoes are a bargain especially when you compare them to the 150 AE webgems now.

post #4467 of 5029

Gilt codes are account specific.

post #4468 of 5029
Quote:
Originally Posted by gibsonles View Post

FYI

I just stopped by my local Last Call Neiman Marcus and they had a fair selection of Eastland Made in Maine (Rancourt) shoes on the clearance rack. They also had an additional 40% in-store promotion. Ended up picking up a pair of Falmouths (Ranger Mocs) for $79+tax. Heck of a deal if you ask me.

Should check with your local Last Call!

gah ... wish I was working back in NJ again
post #4469 of 5029

Met Kyle at the Pop Up Flea today. 

Great guy. 

Interesting things in the works for the fall in boots. 

post #4470 of 5029
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkotsko View Post

Met Kyle at the Pop Up Flea today. 
Great guy. 
Interesting things in the works for the fall in boots. 

Oh you went today bk? When? I was there at like 1:30
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine