They look like great chukkas.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Paul Smith York boots, Pantofola d'oro boat shoes Last post on 5/23/11 at 12:26am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Alden Cigar Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen 12D Horween Last post on 7/4/15 at 10:03am in Marketplace
- Alden Black Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen Single Leather 12D Last post on 7/19/15 at 2:40pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Bally "Lisbon" woven tassle loafers 8 M Last post on 4/2/14 at 11:42am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Polo Penny Loafers 8.5 D Brown Last post on 6/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine - Page 155
Styleforum Top Picks
thinking about grabbing the suede 3 eyelet chukka from CM. anyone have them? apologies for the sizing question: i measure a 9D on the brannock, and wear an 8.5D in alden barrie chukkas, should i go with that for the rancourts? they do in store returns, so maybe i'll order two sizes and return the one that doesn't work.
I am an 8E on the Brannock device and my Rancourt chukkas are an 8E and fit perfectly. My Alden chukkas on the Barrie last are all 7.5E.
I wear a 11e in most shoes except trubalance where I go a D. But 11e in rancourt have pretty much been spot on
I wear a 12 D in AE and Alden and the same size in these. I'd advise getting a pair from jackspade.com - they're $100! Just search under "Barron"
I tried on these : http://www.clubmonaco.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=12621741&cp=12266410.12280881.12774166&ab=ln_men_shoesaccessories_shoes
I'm size 9 usually in runners and size 8 in dress shoes and my clarks.
Size 8 fit me perfect in these Rancourt Olive Ranger Moc. I can get a 30% discount because a family member works at Club Monaco. Should I get? Is it versatile to go with Jeans? Chinos? etc?
Yes, was looking at them on JackSpade.com. There was an additional 25% off last week, so I will wait for the next one to pull the trigger. Which AE lasts are you referencing for size?
Thanks so much! Yes, I swapped out the laces for flat waxed laces from Kirby at Hanger Project. I also have some dark blue ones that look quite good as well; I will make sure I post a pic next time I have them in.
Yes, it is espresso finish with brown (no contrast stitching) with a natural edge stain and tan stitching on the welt, brass eyelets, leather midsole and mini lug (commando) sole
- RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine
Styleforum Top Picks
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 11 minutes ago
- › Zissou's Handmade Leather Key Chains & Bracelets 23 minutes ago
- › Maison Margiela, MMM, 5-Zip Jacket, Dark Brown Suede, Size IT48,... 25 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 26 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 32 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 34 minutes ago
- › POLL: Is Eidos Napoli an Italian or an American brand ? 39 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 40 minutes ago
- › BNWT Ralph Lauren Purple Label Cotton Jersey Spread Shirt Dark Navy... 44 minutes ago
- › Metal aglets? 46 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015