They look like great chukkas.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Paul Smith York boots, Pantofola d'oro boat shoes Last post on 5/23/11 at 12:26am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Alden Cigar Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen 12D Horween Last post on 7/4/15 at 10:03am in Buying and Selling
- Alden Black Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen Single Leather 12D Last post on 7/19/15 at 2:40pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Bally "Lisbon" woven tassle loafers 8 M Last post on 4/2/14 at 11:42am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Polo Penny Loafers 8.5 D Brown Last post on 6/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine - Page 155
thinking about grabbing the suede 3 eyelet chukka from CM. anyone have them? apologies for the sizing question: i measure a 9D on the brannock, and wear an 8.5D in alden barrie chukkas, should i go with that for the rancourts? they do in store returns, so maybe i'll order two sizes and return the one that doesn't work.
I am an 8E on the Brannock device and my Rancourt chukkas are an 8E and fit perfectly. My Alden chukkas on the Barrie last are all 7.5E.
I wear a 11e in most shoes except trubalance where I go a D. But 11e in rancourt have pretty much been spot on
I wear a 12 D in AE and Alden and the same size in these. I'd advise getting a pair from jackspade.com - they're $100! Just search under "Barron"
I tried on these : http://www.clubmonaco.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=12621741&cp=12266410.12280881.12774166&ab=ln_men_shoesaccessories_shoes
I'm size 9 usually in runners and size 8 in dress shoes and my clarks.
Size 8 fit me perfect in these Rancourt Olive Ranger Moc. I can get a 30% discount because a family member works at Club Monaco. Should I get? Is it versatile to go with Jeans? Chinos? etc?
Yes, was looking at them on JackSpade.com. There was an additional 25% off last week, so I will wait for the next one to pull the trigger. Which AE lasts are you referencing for size?
Thanks so much! Yes, I swapped out the laces for flat waxed laces from Kirby at Hanger Project. I also have some dark blue ones that look quite good as well; I will make sure I post a pic next time I have them in.
Yes, it is espresso finish with brown (no contrast stitching) with a natural edge stain and tan stitching on the welt, brass eyelets, leather midsole and mini lug (commando) sole
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 16 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 12 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Post your photography skills! (self-gloss) 22 minutes ago
- › When's it appropriate to wear an all white watch 23 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 24 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding