They look like great chukkas.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Paul Smith York boots, Pantofola d'oro boat shoes Last post on 5/23/11 at 12:26am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Alden Cigar Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen 12D Horween Last post on 7/4/15 at 10:03am in Buying and Selling
- Alden Black Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen Single Leather 12D Last post on 7/19/15 at 2:40pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Bally "Lisbon" woven tassle loafers 8 M Last post on 4/2/14 at 11:42am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Polo Penny Loafers 8.5 D Brown Last post on 6/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine - Page 155
Styleforum Top Picks
thinking about grabbing the suede 3 eyelet chukka from CM. anyone have them? apologies for the sizing question: i measure a 9D on the brannock, and wear an 8.5D in alden barrie chukkas, should i go with that for the rancourts? they do in store returns, so maybe i'll order two sizes and return the one that doesn't work.
I am an 8E on the Brannock device and my Rancourt chukkas are an 8E and fit perfectly. My Alden chukkas on the Barrie last are all 7.5E.
I wear a 11e in most shoes except trubalance where I go a D. But 11e in rancourt have pretty much been spot on
I wear a 12 D in AE and Alden and the same size in these. I'd advise getting a pair from jackspade.com - they're $100! Just search under "Barron"
I tried on these : http://www.clubmonaco.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=12621741&cp=12266410.12280881.12774166&ab=ln_men_shoesaccessories_shoes
I'm size 9 usually in runners and size 8 in dress shoes and my clarks.
Size 8 fit me perfect in these Rancourt Olive Ranger Moc. I can get a 30% discount because a family member works at Club Monaco. Should I get? Is it versatile to go with Jeans? Chinos? etc?
Yes, was looking at them on JackSpade.com. There was an additional 25% off last week, so I will wait for the next one to pull the trigger. Which AE lasts are you referencing for size?
Thanks so much! Yes, I swapped out the laces for flat waxed laces from Kirby at Hanger Project. I also have some dark blue ones that look quite good as well; I will make sure I post a pic next time I have them in.
Yes, it is espresso finish with brown (no contrast stitching) with a natural edge stain and tan stitching on the welt, brass eyelets, leather midsole and mini lug (commando) sole
- RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 20 seconds ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 33 seconds ago
- › Alden MTO Forum Group Buy 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Styling Doc Martens 8 minutes ago
- › The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 10 minutes ago
- › Technical Outerwear 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories