Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Paul Smith York boots, Pantofola d'oro boat shoes Last post on 5/23/11 at 12:26am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Alden Cigar Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen 12D Horween Last post on 7/4/15 at 10:03am in Buying and Selling
- Alden Black Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen Single Leather 12D Last post on 7/19/15 at 2:40pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Bally "Lisbon" woven tassle loafers 8 M Last post on 4/2/14 at 11:42am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Polo Penny Loafers 8.5 D Brown Last post on 6/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine - Page 143
I was wondering the same thing. I emailed their customer service to find out. I'll post here when I hear back.
I've done this with two sets of MTF shoes ordered at the same time; they gave me a single $50 gift certificate and charged me an additional $10 for the second set of shoes' shipping and handling.
That's basically what they told me, except it's $14 now.
"Thanks for contacting us. If you’d like to participate in the Made to Fit again you can do that, we just ask that you pay the additional shipping charges. We only issue one $50 gift certificate per customer. The shipping would be $14."
Got a package from our friends in Lewiston today. Will post some photos a little later.
"We raised the price due to a new wholesale arrangement where small retailers can order directly from our website using a wholesale login. Our retail prices had to match theirs. We also implemented free domestic ground shipping on all orders over $99 to balance the price increase. Essentially, the camp-mocs are the exact same price if you select domestic ground shipping, and some of our shoes are less expensive than in the past with the free shipping"
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 18 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 19 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 30 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 3 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 4 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › #ForBrian : RIP @hbkshin / StyleForum's Help Needed To Aid The... 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding