or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine - Page 136

post #2026 of 5234
Green shell Ranger Mocs on the putting green.

post #2027 of 5234

NICE!!!!!

post #2028 of 5234
Thank you sir. I like the shoes a lot and thought the photo was fun.
post #2029 of 5234

The denim looks great too  .  .  .

post #2030 of 5234

Wearing my Rancourt green CXL beefrolls. Waiting for my test fit shoes to arrive from Rancourt today. I ordered these in an 8.5D, but now after wearing them for a bit I feel like I could have gone with an 8D. I want to order a pair of shell beefrolls in carmel, but I want to really nail down the fit first. I have a couple shoes from Rancourt on my want list...

post #2031 of 5234

Really like the shell ranger mocs. I think the color8 might be in my future. Or maybe espresso.

post #2032 of 5234
These are getting a lot of use lately

post #2033 of 5234
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi32 View Post

The denim looks great too  .  .  .
Tellason purchased at Unionmade's LA outpost.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

Really like the shell ranger mocs. I think the color8 might be in my future. Or maybe espresso.

Rancourt's #8 is really nice. Either one is a great choice for a Ranger moc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

These are getting a lot of use lately


And speaking of espresso shell..., right? Are these unlined? Can't remember from when you first posted. Looking good.
post #2034 of 5234

Thanks, Frank. Yes they are espresso shell and unlined. I must also say that the Montello mini-lug is a really underated sole option. It is stitched in and very low profile (like the Alden commando sole).

post #2035 of 5234

Denim is Baldwin 12 oz. Kaihara. It is really lightweight and comfortable for a Japanese denim

post #2036 of 5234
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

Thanks, Frank. Yes they are espresso shell and unlined. I must also say that the Montello mini-lug is a really underated sole option. It is stitched in and very low profile (like the Alden commando sole).

I can see why they get a lot of use. Any chance you could post a couple pics of these for a noobie? I'm pretty sure I went thru this entire thread and didn't come across those.

post #2037 of 5234
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

I can see why they get a lot of use. Any chance you could post a couple pics of these for a noobie? I'm pretty sure I went thru this entire thread and didn't come across those.

I have posted quite a few picutres in this thread. If you just read the last 10 pages or so you will see them

post #2038 of 5234
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

I have posted quite a few picutres in this thread. If you just read the last 10 pages or so you will see them

Thanks! I'll take a look.

post #2039 of 5234
post #2040 of 5234

Lug sole looks like a great option. I'll have to consider that for a makeup. How are those baseball stitch mocs working out for you?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine