The sole stitching seems way back A compared to online photos
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Paul Smith York boots, Pantofola d'oro boat shoes Last post on 5/23/11 at 12:26am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Alden Cigar Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen 12D Horween Last post on 7/4/15 at 10:03am in Buying and Selling
- Alden Black Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen Single Leather 12D Last post on 7/19/15 at 2:40pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Bally "Lisbon" woven tassle loafers 8 M Last post on 4/2/14 at 11:42am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Polo Penny Loafers 8.5 D Brown Last post on 6/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine - Page 128
That color shell is going to darken considerably and you will see a lot of black come through all over the shoe, so the mark already there will blend in nicely....
Anyone know if Rancourt changed their email addresses? I tried emailing Taryn today and it bounced back. Then I tried emailing Jordan and the same thing happened (rejected by the server for the recipient domain) first initial, last name @ rancourtshoes.com Isn't that right?
Thanks Gents. Turns out it is because the pics I sent are too large!
Kind of annoying that as soon as someone starts to know what they are talking about, they assign someone new to customer service.
This is my favorite picture of a shell shoe by Rancourt thus far, from their Facebook/instagram page. Looks really good. I like the clean lines of this shoe more than the beef roll. Don't know if this is considered pinch penny or not. My debate is color. Caramel or Espresso. For me, navy is too casual to spend that kind of money. Can't wear anything but a grey suit with navy shoes and even then it's a bit of a statement. I wish Rancourt had more pictures on their site of different combinations.
Does Rancourt make Sid Mashburn's made in Maine shoes? Any one know? Anyone have a pair? I think the higher vamp would be a good thing for my foot, but would really like to try a pair first.
I was wondering the same thing. Any thoughts on Navy shell for work settings? Maybe some pictures to share?
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 4 minutes ago
- › ADIDAS Thread 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 11 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 18 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread 24 minutes ago
- › Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists 24 minutes ago
- › 2015-2016 Official Football / Soccer Thread 26 minutes ago
- › Croquis sartoriaux / Sartorial sketches 26 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 27 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding