The sole stitching seems way back A compared to online photos
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Paul Smith York boots, Pantofola d'oro boat shoes Last post on 5/23/11 at 12:26am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Alden Cigar Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen 12D Horween Last post on 7/4/15 at 10:03am in Buying and Selling
- Alden Black Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen Single Leather 12D Last post on 7/19/15 at 2:40pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Bally "Lisbon" woven tassle loafers 8 M Last post on 4/2/14 at 11:42am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Polo Penny Loafers 8.5 D Brown Last post on 6/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine - Page 128
That color shell is going to darken considerably and you will see a lot of black come through all over the shoe, so the mark already there will blend in nicely....
Anyone know if Rancourt changed their email addresses? I tried emailing Taryn today and it bounced back. Then I tried emailing Jordan and the same thing happened (rejected by the server for the recipient domain) first initial, last name @ rancourtshoes.com Isn't that right?
Thanks Gents. Turns out it is because the pics I sent are too large!
Kind of annoying that as soon as someone starts to know what they are talking about, they assign someone new to customer service.
This is my favorite picture of a shell shoe by Rancourt thus far, from their Facebook/instagram page. Looks really good. I like the clean lines of this shoe more than the beef roll. Don't know if this is considered pinch penny or not. My debate is color. Caramel or Espresso. For me, navy is too casual to spend that kind of money. Can't wear anything but a grey suit with navy shoes and even then it's a bit of a statement. I wish Rancourt had more pictures on their site of different combinations.
Does Rancourt make Sid Mashburn's made in Maine shoes? Any one know? Anyone have a pair? I think the higher vamp would be a good thing for my foot, but would really like to try a pair first.
I was wondering the same thing. Any thoughts on Navy shell for work settings? Maybe some pictures to share?
- › Lanieri Online MTM suits Made in Italy - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Ask me about Eyewear! 6 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 8 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 11 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 22 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 29 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 34 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 35 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 40 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 44 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...