cool. can you post the rest? im interested in seeing them.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Paul Smith York boots, Pantofola d'oro boat shoes Last post on 5/23/11 at 12:26am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Alden Cigar Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen 12D Horween Last post on 7/4/15 at 10:03am in Buying and Selling
- Alden Black Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen Single Leather 12D Last post on 7/19/15 at 2:40pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Bally "Lisbon" woven tassle loafers 8 M Last post on 4/2/14 at 11:42am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Polo Penny Loafers 8.5 D Brown Last post on 6/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine - Page 2
Dewey, just got my pinch pennies in today. Ordered in my LHS size for sockless wear. They were snug out of the box. Within two hours they had conformed like a slipper. Could have done the same with a thin or medium sock and I think I'd have enough stretch to accommodate.
*The depicted shoe must be a small size, because the height of the ankle collar is much lower in my 11.5s, which I think makes them look better for a two-eyelet boot.
I actually just ordered my first pair of Rancourts today - a pair of the ranger-mocs. I imagine them being my go-to casual shoe basically year round. Once I receive them, depending on how much I like them, I'm looking at turning right around and ordering the navy cordovan beefroll penny loafer.
You know - i never thought much about the Frankenshoe perspective - but I can easily see how this chukka/moc could go wrong.
They suit my daily business casual wardrobe and the leather sole brings just enough "dress shoe" look to hide the fact this is a moccasin ! (they feel like slippers!)
I'm already thinking of a pair of venetian loafers for the summer
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 55 seconds ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 59 seconds ago
- › Viberg Size 8 1 minute ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 5 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 6 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 8 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 13 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 15 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...