or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Do Any of you Guys Use Facial Masks?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Do Any of you Guys Use Facial Masks? - Page 2

post #16 of 26
This is DT right? You guys have to be f*ing with me.... right?
post #17 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post
This is DT right? You guys have to be f*ing with me.... right?

All men need a good facial every once in a while. What's the big deal ?
post #18 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosu3 View Post
All men need a good facial every once in a while. What's the big deal ?
Sigged, and also, how do you guys' gfs/wifes/gimps feel about this practice?
post #19 of 26
Years ago I went on a binge and ordered three different 1 lb bags of clay masks: one White Kaolin clay, one French Green clay, and one I can't remember what it was. I've only used the French Green clay mask a handful of times. It does tighten up the skin, though I have to use it only on weekends when I don't shave.

Actually, this weekend seems to be a good time to try it, since I'll be out camping (and therefore not shaving), but I'm afraid it will project the wrong impression among my fellow campers.
post #20 of 26
My wife likes facial masks, pause for double entendre, and makes some of her own. There's usually a few jars in the fridge, yogurt with ground seaweed, honey with something, etc. It apparently works because her skin feels like a baby's butt. I use a mud pack and a vitamin E peel when I remember to do it. The mud seems to help with some of the oil and the peel works at unplugging the pores (gentler and much cheaper than the Biore nose strip).
post #21 of 26
I use a mud mask when I'm feeling greasy/oily -- or sometimes only on my nose. Generic drugstore version works fine.
post #22 of 26
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
post #23 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by westinghouse View Post
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

I try to be polite, but has anyone ever called you an American Psycho?
post #24 of 26
post #25 of 26
rice flour + oatmeal
post #26 of 26
Actually, I used a Bentonite clay mask last night, once I returned home from camping.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Do Any of you Guys Use Facial Masks?