They are made in Poland. Very small white tag at the bottom of the shirt.
Related Forum Threads
- Maison Kitsuné Oxford, White, Size 41 (Fits small) Last post on Today at 7:27 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Kitsuné Oxford, White, Size 41 (Fits small) Last post on Today at 7:27 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Maison Kitsuné Oxford, Navy Blue, Size 41 (Fits small) Last post on Today at 7:15 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Maison Kitsuné Oxford, Navy Blue, Size 41 (Fits small) Last post on Today at 7:11 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- JCrew Polo Last post on 9/25/16 at 9:26pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Ledbury dress shirts - Page 3post #32 of 3212/31/15 at 9:38pm
Their shirts are good quality. It's their customer service that is currently lacking. They seem to forget to refund the money when you do a return. This has happened to me twice now when I tried to make a return (once it took them 2 months and even then, they only did so when I contacted them and pointed it out). I thought it was very unprofessional. I wrote this e-mail to them (let's see what they say):
"I am writing this letter to Ledbury as a disgruntled customer who was once a loyal follower of Ledbury.
I bought numerous shirts from Ledbury in the past and have always been impressed with the shirt quality and the customer service.
This changed recently. I had a different e-mail associated with Ledbury and I had a 20% OFF that was associated with that account that I could use at any time. However, the code somehow became disabled from that account and I was not able to log in. So, I created a new account using this e-mail after a Ledbury representative was very rude and condescending with me.
What happened recently is I purchased a shirt, The Westewood Plaid Twill. I was not satisfied with the purchase and so I returned the shirt back to Ledbury. It's been 3 weeks since the return and I still have not received the money back in my account. Sadly, this is not the first time this has happened. In the past, Ledbury has made a mistake with a return and had not credited a return back to my account for over 2 months. I believe this is very bad practice and completely unacceptable.
Needless to say, I am very disappointed with my recent experience. Whereas in the past, I've recommended my friends to Ledbury because the service and shirts were always great, I can no longer say that.
I really hope that you guys can remedy this situation as I believe it's gone way too far.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing back from you."
Let's see what they say. I believe it's truly been very unprofessional from their side and i hope they can correct this situation as I'm at the end of the rope with this company.
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 6 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 8 minutes ago
- › WTB: Brooks Brother shirts Slim Fit, size 16/35 18 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 23 minutes ago
- › Alden Color 8 King NST Tank with Antique Edge and commando sole 29 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 57 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...