Removable collar stays? Was looking at getting a slim white shirt when they have 15.5 back in. Pretty sad I have only one white shirt yet it has green buttons so un-useable in most settings.
Related Forum Threads
- Our Legacy Sunday Messenger Shirt, Black Flowers, Size S Last post on Today at 8:57 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- ○ ○ _ stephan schneider _ white shirt _ ○ ○ (SIZE 5) Last post on Yesterday at 7:39 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- ○ ○ _ stephan schneider _ blue shirt _ ○ ○ (SIZE 5) Last post on Yesterday at 7:38 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Epaulet black brown micro gingham button down shirt slim XL Last post on Yesterday at 6:43 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Uniqlo +J Hidden Placket Tuxedo Shirt - Navy - Size Small Last post on Yesterday at 5:39 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Upstate Stock
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Ledbury dress shirts - Page 2
Styleforum Top Picks
Ah, that makes sense. I misunderstood your comment as referring to the way the collars were attached to the shirt body. Hence my confusion. Yes, sewn-in stays are a deal-breaker for me too.
No worries! I have a Strellson spread collar shirt that has sewn-in stays which is fine but any other collar style makes it difficult to wear. Wearing a shirt sans tie with sewn in stays is near impossible. My new Lipson shirts have incredible collars with removable stays.
Overall, I think they're pretty good shirts. This is just speculation on my part, but Ledbury seems to have refined the slim fit within the last year. The one I purchased this spring has a better fit than ones from a year ago. It could still be slimmer for my purposes, but it's got a good shape. The only thing I don't like is how the gauntlet button is attached--it's at the very edge, which makes me a little nervous about it getting pulled off.
Note that they have a number of shirts on sale for $99 right now.
Great to hear the feedback on our shirts. We're happy to be part of the conversation.
Just for clarification, our collar stays are removable. We keep some on hand as well and can include additional stays if you contact our customer service department.
Great to hear you all are pleased with the fit and construction of our shirts. We strive to bring you a top-quality product at a reasonable price point.
I noticed some of you had questions concerning the sizing and how we compare to other brands. Here's a link to our size guide. We've added a "Fit Comparison" tab to give a better point of reference for how our shirts compare to a few other retailers. We also have an application on our website to help determine what size will work best for each customer. At the bottom right of this page, there is a button that reads, "What fit should I get?". This should help determine size for those of you who may be unsure of which fit is best for you.
We're happy to answer any other questions you may have.
I just came across your post on SF. I'm happy to share that we intend on expanding our inventory to include shirts with longer sleeves in the near future! We are still a fairly young company and really appreciate your feedback. We definitely realize that our market would be much larger with this addition. I hope you will consider giving our shirts a try once the longer sleeves roll out1 In the meantime, if you have any questions or would like any additional information, please feel free to contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cheers!
Glad to hear of your experience! We've migrated from this thread to our official affiliate thread. Feel free to continue sharing there.
- Ledbury dress shirts
- › the vashikaran specialist baba get your love back +91-8890186860 7 seconds ago
- › PAL ZILERI Italy Super 150 (Nobility) Flat Front Charcoal Suit Slim... 12 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 27 seconds ago
- › Love marriage problem solution by vashikaran +91-8890186860 39 seconds ago
- › A Conversation with Frank Leder: "To share my ideals is the most... 1 minute ago
- › Love Problem Solution Online Vashikaran Specialist.+91-8890186860 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › vashikaran to get your love back +91-8890186860 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here 2 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by ahilal
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw