Removable collar stays? Was looking at getting a slim white shirt when they have 15.5 back in. Pretty sad I have only one white shirt yet it has green buttons so un-useable in most settings.
Related Forum Threads
- Wolf vs. Goat (WvG) Honeydew- AD / BD M Last post on Yesterday at 5:39 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Wolf vs. Goat (WvG) Melon Gingham Tencel- BD M Monkey Arms Last post on Yesterday at 5:32 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- White Engineered Garments Floral Tab Collar Shirt XL Last post on Yesterday at 3:44 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Engineered Garments White Floral Tab Collar Shirt XL Last post on Yesterday at 3:28 pm in Marketplace
- Paul Smith Spread Collar Floral shirt---Corduroy--- 15.5/48 Last post on Yesterday at 8:35 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Ledbury dress shirts - Page 2
Styleforum Top Picks
Ah, that makes sense. I misunderstood your comment as referring to the way the collars were attached to the shirt body. Hence my confusion. Yes, sewn-in stays are a deal-breaker for me too.
No worries! I have a Strellson spread collar shirt that has sewn-in stays which is fine but any other collar style makes it difficult to wear. Wearing a shirt sans tie with sewn in stays is near impossible. My new Lipson shirts have incredible collars with removable stays.
Overall, I think they're pretty good shirts. This is just speculation on my part, but Ledbury seems to have refined the slim fit within the last year. The one I purchased this spring has a better fit than ones from a year ago. It could still be slimmer for my purposes, but it's got a good shape. The only thing I don't like is how the gauntlet button is attached--it's at the very edge, which makes me a little nervous about it getting pulled off.
Note that they have a number of shirts on sale for $99 right now.
Great to hear the feedback on our shirts. We're happy to be part of the conversation.
Just for clarification, our collar stays are removable. We keep some on hand as well and can include additional stays if you contact our customer service department.
Great to hear you all are pleased with the fit and construction of our shirts. We strive to bring you a top-quality product at a reasonable price point.
I noticed some of you had questions concerning the sizing and how we compare to other brands. Here's a link to our size guide. We've added a "Fit Comparison" tab to give a better point of reference for how our shirts compare to a few other retailers. We also have an application on our website to help determine what size will work best for each customer. At the bottom right of this page, there is a button that reads, "What fit should I get?". This should help determine size for those of you who may be unsure of which fit is best for you.
We're happy to answer any other questions you may have.
I just came across your post on SF. I'm happy to share that we intend on expanding our inventory to include shirts with longer sleeves in the near future! We are still a fairly young company and really appreciate your feedback. We definitely realize that our market would be much larger with this addition. I hope you will consider giving our shirts a try once the longer sleeves roll out1 In the meantime, if you have any questions or would like any additional information, please feel free to contact me directly at email@example.com. Cheers!
Glad to hear of your experience! We've migrated from this thread to our official affiliate thread. Feel free to continue sharing there.
- Ledbury dress shirts
- › Official Sales Alert thread 15 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › Summer Tie Friday Challenge 7/24/2014 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Tour De France is Boring 5 minutes ago
- › Nespresso Club 5 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 5 minutes ago
- › How many pairs of jeans do you own? 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)