Glad I got my huntsman trenches when I did.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Paul Smith York boots, Pantofola d'oro boat shoes Last post on 5/23/11 at 12:26am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 9/30/15 at 7:14pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 5/2/15 at 9:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Oak Street Bootmakers - Page 67
Styleforum Top Picks
Looking for some size advice for the Trail Oxfords.
I'm a touch over 9 on a brannock device and have a high arch and instep. The closest similar type of shoe i have is a Sperry A/O in 9 and with no socks they are almost too snug. If I wanted to wear socks with them I'd have to go up 1/2 size. Do the Trail Oxfords fit similarly? I'd like to at least wear normal dress socks with them occasionally, so should I try a 9 or stick with the size down 1/2 advice.
Oak Street offers some up on their companion site Independence: http://independence-chicago.com/oak-street-bootmakers-laces-rawhide-brown/ might want to check there first.
Got the double soled trench boots from Bonobos. Wearing for the first time today and quite pleased with them:
I'm thinking of putting leather laces on instead. Can anybody recommend where to get some? Thoughts on the correct length?
Nice, thank you for this. Unfortunately, they charge $11.96 for shipping, which is twice what the laces cost in the first place!
AH...didn't take it out that far, try this one maybe: http://www.emocs.com/rawhidelaces.php I don't have any experience with them but they were recommended on reddit a while back.
Thanks for the help. I was actually a little overwhelmed trying to find the right size and color from all the options on the last site, so I went ahead and contacted the first one. They were nice enough to do a one-off order with only $3 shipping. They say the boots laces are 65 inches, for future reference.
Yesterday, I received these Beauts! in the mail. They're comfortable right out of the box and can imagine they'll get even better with time. I've been trying to get an Alden Snuff Suede with a commando sole for the longest without any success so I decided to give OSB a try. I'm very pleased with the quality, construction and comfort, an awesome boot!
Yesterday, I received these Beauts! in the mail. They're comfortable right out of the box and can imagine they'll get even better with time. I've been trying to get an Alden Snuff Suede with a commando sole for the longest without any success so I decided to give OSB a try. I'm very pleased with the quality, construction and comfort, an awesome boot! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
congrats ! great looking boots!
- Oak Street Bootmakers
Styleforum Top Picks
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 44 seconds ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 12 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 16 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 17 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 20 minutes ago
- › Official Golf Thread 30 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 34 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 38 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 39 minutes ago
- › Uniqlo x Lemaire FW2015 thread 39 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...