Glad I got my huntsman trenches when I did.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Paul Smith York boots, Pantofola d'oro boat shoes Last post on 5/23/11 at 12:26am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 11/22/15 at 4:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
Oak Street Bootmakers - Page 67
Styleforum Top Picks
Looking for some size advice for the Trail Oxfords.
I'm a touch over 9 on a brannock device and have a high arch and instep. The closest similar type of shoe i have is a Sperry A/O in 9 and with no socks they are almost too snug. If I wanted to wear socks with them I'd have to go up 1/2 size. Do the Trail Oxfords fit similarly? I'd like to at least wear normal dress socks with them occasionally, so should I try a 9 or stick with the size down 1/2 advice.
Oak Street offers some up on their companion site Independence: http://independence-chicago.com/oak-street-bootmakers-laces-rawhide-brown/ might want to check there first.
Got the double soled trench boots from Bonobos. Wearing for the first time today and quite pleased with them:
I'm thinking of putting leather laces on instead. Can anybody recommend where to get some? Thoughts on the correct length?
Nice, thank you for this. Unfortunately, they charge $11.96 for shipping, which is twice what the laces cost in the first place!
AH...didn't take it out that far, try this one maybe: http://www.emocs.com/rawhidelaces.php I don't have any experience with them but they were recommended on reddit a while back.
Thanks for the help. I was actually a little overwhelmed trying to find the right size and color from all the options on the last site, so I went ahead and contacted the first one. They were nice enough to do a one-off order with only $3 shipping. They say the boots laces are 65 inches, for future reference.
Yesterday, I received these Beauts! in the mail. They're comfortable right out of the box and can imagine they'll get even better with time. I've been trying to get an Alden Snuff Suede with a commando sole for the longest without any success so I decided to give OSB a try. I'm very pleased with the quality, construction and comfort, an awesome boot!
Yesterday, I received these Beauts! in the mail. They're comfortable right out of the box and can imagine they'll get even better with time. I've been trying to get an Alden Snuff Suede with a commando sole for the longest without any success so I decided to give OSB a try. I'm very pleased with the quality, construction and comfort, an awesome boot! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
congrats ! great looking boots!
- Oak Street Bootmakers
Styleforum Top Picks
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 6 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 13 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 14 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 27 minutes ago
- › Quintessential Knit Ties: Comprehensive Discussion & Appreciation 36 minutes ago
- › Band of Outsiders Shirts (Navy, Turtle Dove) Size 0 XS 37 minutes ago
- › NWT Uniqlo x Lemaire Men's Collarless Long Sleeve Shirt XS 47 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...