or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › What are you guys using to wash your face?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What are you guys using to wash your face? - Page 2

post #16 of 50
Zirh Face Wash. Going to try Baxter after this can is finished.
post #17 of 50
Every Man Jack face scrub from Target. My skin gets dry very easily and needs the ex-foliation followed my a good moisturizer.
post #18 of 50
sisheido men, it is the best I tried
post #19 of 50
the blood of a virgin. works wonders.
post #20 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikkar501 View Post
Every Man Jack face scrub from Target. My skin gets dry very easily and needs the ex-foliation followed my a good moisturizer.

Has it always been this way, or after you started washing with soap and exfoliating?
post #21 of 50
I'm surprised to see that no one has mentioned St. Ive's Apricot Scrub. It's cleanses my large pores and prevents clogging.
post #22 of 50
Just use water now, my face has never looked less hideous.
post #23 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.gway View Post
Zirh Face Wash. Going to try Baxter after this can is finished.
I tried a bunch of the Zirh stuff, didn't like it personally.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madrileno View Post
sisheido men, it is the best I tried
+1
post #24 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDFS View Post
Has it always been this way, or after you started washing with soap and exfoliating?

Before, that's why I started doing something with my face instead of using just water. Although just a scrub with a washcloth in the shower works about 90% better than nothing.
post #25 of 50
I use Kiehls Washable Cleansing Milk with a warm wash cloth. Works better than all the other products I tried. It's really gentle which is good since I have fairly sensitive skin.
post #26 of 50
Cetaphil has been the best after 20 years of trial/error
post #27 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheD0n View Post
I'm surprised to see that no one has mentioned St. Ive's Apricot Scrub.

It's cleanses my large pores and prevents clogging.

uneven particles wreck your pores! (or so I read a while ago)
post #28 of 50
To wash - L'Oreal Go 360 for Combination Skin (separate cleanser + exfoliator) or AcneFree Purifying Cleanser Sometimes I'll use this Biore mask I picked up at the supermarket. People might think I'm crazy, but if I don't do all I can do to control this face, I can really scare little children.
post #29 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madrileno View Post
sisheido men, it is the best I tried

That's what I use.. Good stuff.
post #30 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by uhurit View Post
Cetaphil has been the best after 20 years of trial/error

Agreed. I don't have 20 years of face washing experience, but Cetaphil gentle cleanser has been the best for me.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › What are you guys using to wash your face?