or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Check this out; are these shoes for real?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Check this out; are these shoes for real? - Page 4

post #46 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL72
Can't have a thread on the shooman without this pic of himself he posted once here or on AAAC...
There was also one of him in his bed, shirtless, which caused Vaclav great distress.
post #47 of 66
For my bespoke shoe project, I'm going to entertain my inner Ilse Koch.
post #48 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by LabelKing
For my bespoke shoe project, I'm going to entertain my inner Ilse Koch.

Not sure what you mean there but any reference to that person strikes me a sick and utterly distasteful.
post #49 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by LabelKing
There was also one of him in his bed, shirtless, which caused Vaclav great distress.

I'm over 50 years old, but relatively new to SF. Does shooman ever post on SF, and where can I find his past posts?

He sounds like a very astute observer of the Sartorial scene!
post #50 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL72
Not sure what you mean there but any reference to that person strikes me a sick and utterly distasteful.
Hence my devil icon. Besides, it was suitably ironic given the subject of this thread.
post #51 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnoldh
I'm over 50 years old, but relatively new to SF. Does shooman ever post on SF, and where can I find his past posts? He sounds like a very astute observer of the Sartorial scene!
He waw banned for making anti-Semitic remarks along with proposing a whole new way to stay healthy with urine drinks, and fruitful enemas. At one point, he was posting on the Film Noir Buff forum whereupon he has since no longer been active.
post #52 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by LabelKing
He waw banned for making anti-Semitic remarks along with proposing a whole new way to stay healthy with urine drinks, and fruitful enemas.

At one point, he was posting on the Film Noir Buff forum whereupon he has since no longer been active.

Thanks for your response! I didn't know that! I hope he's staying healthy with his urine drinks! He sounds like quite a character!
post #53 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by LabelKing
Besides, it was suitably ironic given the subject of this thread.

Says you. I still don't get it.
post #54 of 66
Those must be some really great shoes to prompt a thread this long.
post #55 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL72
Not sure what you mean there but any reference to that person strikes me a sick and utterly distasteful.

Yeah, I agree with you EL72. A reference to that person is much worse than any negative connotations of my Gorilla LouCostello BudAbbots.

BTW: No one has asked, but the LC BA's(that's LouCostello BudAbbots to the uninitiated) are a gorgeous antiqued mahogany color, that make Berluti's look like Payless shoes!
post #56 of 66
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnoldh
Yeah, I agree with you EL72. A reference to that person is much worse than any negative connotations of my Gorilla LouCostello BudAbbots.

BTW: No one has asked, but the LC BA's(that's LouCostello BudAbbots to the uninitiated) are a gorgeous antiqued mahogany color, that make Berluti's look like Payless shoes!



No Photo?

Where is the damn picture?
post #57 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnoldh
BTW: No one has asked, but the LC BA's(that's LouCostello BudAbbots to the uninitiated) are a gorgeous antiqued mahogany color, that make Berluti's look like Payless shoes!

I've heard the leather is so supple you have to fold them to put them away, like socks.
post #58 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
I've heard the leather is so supple you have to fold them to put them away, like socks.

Thanks Doc, It's good to see a a man that "Get's it"! I'm in Houston, Tx. And that's the phrase Enron CEO Jeff Skilling used to say: "You either get it or you don't get it"! Jeff Skilling always got it, and now he's going to get 20 years!

And please remember,for those wanting photographs. If you refer to the beginning of this thread, the immortal shooman in his first post made it clear that the 4 Iconic shoes(which started this thread after all) are only for the hoi polloi, and are strictly not to be photographed! I'm very scared to risk photographing my LouCostellos, though I assure you that they exist!

BTW: Jeff Skilling is one of the few people on earth to own all 4 of the Iconic shoes! Ken Lay(RIP) only had 3. And Bernie Ebbers, with all his bucks, only had 1 of the 4! See how rare they are!

Here are the 4 immortals!!! and the fantastic hides they are crafted in!

Vazcatti( Generally Persian Minotaur)

Benutti( Baby NW Sasquatch)

Vespatti(Mature Dodo)

LouCostello(frozen African Gorilla) &(this is the correct Neapolitan spelling as opposed to shooman's Loucostello spelling)
post #59 of 66
More importantly.Who is Tommy Cheese aka Thomas Fromage,who terrorised the FNB forum for a while? Whoever he is,he sure is a funny guy.
post #60 of 66
Is this the same "The Shooman" who posts on a forum called "Cannibal Corpse - Tomb of the Mutilated"?


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shooman
Long live Dubya! l met him 2 years ago. l've phoned him numerous times. He is abit of a lout. Loves the booze. He is a nice guy. l had dinner with Clinton and he was a shithead.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Check this out; are these shoes for real?