or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › NFL 2010 Discussion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NFL 2010 Discussion - Page 6

post #76 of 2194
^i saw that. Your team is fucking stacked. No stud at QB but you can't have everything. I don't like eagles D but defense and kickers are a crapshoot anyway. You're just taking their money
post #77 of 2194
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhowie View Post
Could happen if we had a better secondary. I'm excited about my boys Bennett and McGee.

McGee is on the verge of being cut... and the secondary is fine. Gordon looks like a player as the 4th cb and hopefully we can sneak Mccann onto the practice squad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhowie View Post
Texans looked really good.

Well see how they do when it counts in week 3.
post #78 of 2194
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcg View Post
^I just posted a FF thread; took a lot of shit for the team I ended up with but I think it's awesome. I've been in this league for a few years and the fact that I've never won it really bothers me.

Maybe your first sentence and your last sentence are related? Maybe what you "like" isn't what works?

I'm not passing judgement - I'm just saying...
People might give me shit about my team, but I've won two years in a row now.
post #79 of 2194
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim View Post
Maybe your first sentence and your last sentence are related? Maybe what you "like" isn't what works? I'm not passing judgement - I'm just saying... People might give me shit about my team, but I've won two years in a row now.
Maybe. I've had a lot of success in other leagues (and in this league, just haven't quite gotten over the top). Won my division and was in the championship game last year (lost in heartbreaking fashion by 1 point despite having had Turner go down halfway through the season). I was getting shit about taking MJD 7th because of the reports about his knee. Tell you what, when MJD falls to 7, I'll take my chances.
post #80 of 2194
I am so at the Seahawks trade of Josh Wilson to the Ravens today.
post #81 of 2194
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim View Post
I am so at the Seahawks trade of Josh Wilson to the Ravens today.

Hall of Fame-caliber trades by the Seahawks front office this offseason. Third round tender for a third-string QB, you say? Why don't we trade second rounders instead? A team comically desperate for CBs? How about you take our second round pick from three years ago, who will start for you Week 1, for a conditional fifth rounder?
post #82 of 2194
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwiteaboy View Post
Hall of Fame-caliber trades by the Seahawks front office this offseason. Third round tender for a third-string QB, you say? Why don't we trade second rounders instead? A team comically desperate for CBs? How about you take our second round pick from three years ago, who will start for you Week 1, for a conditional fifth rounder?

Hey, at least we got Leroy Hill to restructure his contract from six million to two million dollars. Even though they are probably doing this so that they can trade him more easily to acquire Vincent Jackson, who we DON'T need.
post #83 of 2194
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim View Post
Hey, at least we got Leroy Hill to restructure his contract from six million to two million dollars. Even though they are probably doing this so that they can trade him more easily to acquire Vincent Jackson, who we DON'T need.

I would pay to have this happen to see practice video of Vincent Jackson running over and through all the SEA tiny CBs everyday.
post #84 of 2194
The Jordan Babineaux revolving door.
post #85 of 2194
is it proper to discuss lines here?

i'm liking SF -3 over seattle this weekend.

indy -2 at houston? head-scratcher to me. seems like a bet that is a no brainer, but the line has moved towards houston.

anyone have opinions on other games.
post #86 of 2194
Wow, how dumb are the Cardinals? Sure, Matt Leinart is a head case, but he's still a whole lot better than the other QBs on the roster. Maybe Arizona is trying to tank the season and get the chance to draft Jake Locker.
post #87 of 2194
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser View Post
Wow, how dumb are the Cardinals? Sure, Matt Leinart is a head case, but he's still a whole lot better than the other QBs on the roster. Maybe Arizona is trying to tank the season and get the chance to draft Jake Locker.

I'm not sure I agree. Leinart has regressed significantly since college and appears to not care or want to fix his mechanics or decision making. I'm not saying that DA is a great QB, but at least he seems to want to play.
I maintain that Max Hall is the best QB on the roster.
post #88 of 2194
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdeuce22 View Post
is it proper to discuss lines here?

i'm liking SF -3 over seattle this weekend.

indy -2 at houston? head-scratcher to me. seems like a bet that is a no brainer, but the line has moved towards houston.

anyone have opinions on other games.

There are a quite a few head-scratcher lines on opening week (those two you mentioned above stood out to me as well), maybe Vegas is still in pre-season mode as well?
Why are the Bears favoured by nearly a td against Detroit? Don't get that line at all.
post #89 of 2194
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim View Post
I maintain that Max Hall is the best QB on the roster.

He lost against FSU. Therefore he is garbage.
post #90 of 2194
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan View Post
He lost against FSU. Therefore he is garbage.

Your mom lost to FSU.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › NFL 2010 Discussion