or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › NFL 2010 Discussion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NFL 2010 Discussion - Page 4

post #46 of 2194
Niners will be kicking ass and throwing inopportune interceptions. First in the west and will deliver a hard ass kicking to the rest of their division. 5-5 against the rest of the league.
post #47 of 2194
I'm a Bucs fan, and it seems like it's back to the cellar for them. Our defense will be decent, our offense an absolute joke. 4-12 in a very weak division (Saints excluded).
post #48 of 2194
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan View Post
I'm a Bucs fan, and it seems like it's back to the cellar for them. Our defense will be decent, our offense an absolute joke. 4-12 in a very weak division (Saints excluded).
You have five reasons to be optimistic: 1: Your defense should be boosted by the second or third easiest defensive S.O.S. in the league this year. 2: Mike Williams should be fun to watch 3: Cadillac might actually be healthy this year, and I've always liked Earnest Graham 4: Freeman should be better this year. I'll say 18 TD's 6 INT is achievable. (on what SHOULD be a more balanced team) 5: Jerramy Stevens has to learn how to catch footballs eventually. Maybe this is the year he and Winslow quit drinking...
post #49 of 2194
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal View Post
Niners will be kicking ass and throwing inopportune interceptions. First in the west and will deliver a hard ass kicking to the rest of their division. 5-5 against the rest of the league.

The Niners are coming together beautifully. Great lineback core, decent Dline, servicible Oline, Crabtree, Vernon Davis and Frank Gore. Shitty quarterback and shitty secondary, but hey, it's a shitty division.
post #50 of 2194
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroStyles View Post
19-0.

Could happen if we had a better secondary. I'm excited about my boys Bennett and McGee.
post #51 of 2194
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConcernedParent View Post
The Niners are coming together beautifully. Great lineback core, decent Dline, servicible Oline, Crabtree, Vernon Davis and Frank Gore. Shitty quarterback and shitty secondary, but hey, it's a shitty division.

Yeah I'd even say the should have a dominate OLine by mid season. They were good enough last year but add two 1st round beasts and another blocking tight end, they should be good to go. I also like the addition of Westbrook, he may be old but he's not done and can give a little rest to Gore. Dixon runs hard and is a big boy. Those three behind a new and better Oline will wear some folks out.

The secondary is not great but the saftey position could be very, very strong.

Now they just need to trade Smith and start Davis. Convince Coach singh that there is more to his learning disability than needing to work harder and bring in a specialist. He has the best arm and makes the best throw of anyone on the team and seems to have a better instinct for the game than smith ever did. Give the kid a chance.

Anything less than the playoffs will be a letdown.
post #52 of 2194
I think you'll have a much higher opinion of Alex Smith after the season. He's much better than people give him credit for and IMO he's the best QB in that division.
post #53 of 2194
Quote:
Originally Posted by countdemoney View Post
I think you'll have a much higher opinion of Alex Smith after the season. He's much better than people give him credit for and IMO he's the best QB in that division.

Man I hope you're right. Of course I have a higher opinion of a pumpkin on a stick so the bar is pretty low.
post #54 of 2194
I am not ashamed to admit that Aaron Rodgers and Jermichael Finley made me hard this evening.
post #55 of 2194
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothersport View Post
I am not ashamed to admit that Aaron Rodgers and Jermichael Finley made me hard this evening.

I am hoping Finley has the year that he looks like he's about to have.
I am going for my third fantasy football keeper league championship in a row and he's my starting TE.
post #56 of 2194
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothersport View Post
I am not ashamed to admit that Aaron Rodgers and Jermichael Finley made me hard this evening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim View Post
I am hoping Finley has the year that he looks like he's about to have.
I am going for my third fantasy football keeper league championship in a row and he's my starting TE.

I've got my fantasy draft this Saturday. In a 12 team league we've been doing for years I have the 10th pick. I know it's hard to speculate but I would be head over heels if I could get Moss with the 10th pick and Rodgers on the way back. Well actually, I could care less how the 10th pick plays out for me cause if I don't end up with Moss, that means either Andre Johnson fell to me, or both those wideouts got taken and Turner/Gore fell which would probably be better anyways, or I'd just have to go with Brees. But if I could get Rodgers with the 15th pick I would be in heaven.
post #57 of 2194
Quote:
Originally Posted by countdemoney View Post
I think you'll have a much higher opinion of Alex Smith after the season. He's much better than people give him credit for and IMO he's the best QB in that division.

Matt Hasselbeck? I mean being better than Leinart isn't hard, nor is being better than a rookie fresh out of college being thrown out there on a shitty team.
post #58 of 2194
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConcernedParent View Post
Matt Hasselbeck? I mean being better than Leinart isn't hard, nor is being better than a rookie fresh out of college being thrown out there on a shitty team.

+1 Although Bradford looked pretty decent and it's not exactly like the Rams are going to count on him to beat the world. He's there to let SJax run to the sideline for water once every 10 plays or so.
post #59 of 2194
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothersport View Post
I am not ashamed to admit that Aaron Rodgers and Jermichael Finley made me hard this evening.

I have to admit that the Pack looked really tough tonight. As a big Bears fan I hate to say it but I think GB is going to be the team to beat in the division this year.
post #60 of 2194
Quote:
Originally Posted by BDC2823 View Post
I've got my fantasy draft this Saturday. In a 12 team league we've been doing for years I have the 10th pick. I know it's hard to speculate but I would be head over heels if I could get Moss with the 10th pick and Rodgers on the way back. Well actually, I could care less how the 10th pick plays out for me cause if I don't end up with Moss, that means either Andre Johnson fell to me, or both those wideouts got taken and Turner/Gore fell which would probably be better anyways, or I'd just have to go with Brees. But if I could get Rodgers with the 15th pick I would be in heaven.

i've got one sunday and monday. monday i have the 5th pick.

PPR league and i pray to the gods Ray Rice is still there. Most of my friends will go by the book meaning Turner will be taken 4th after CJ, AP, Jones Drew.

If Rice goes 4th, do I go with Gore. He always gets hurt for a few games. Too soon for Andre Johnson?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › NFL 2010 Discussion