or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Hartford Clothing...Quality? Value?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Hartford Clothing...Quality? Value?

post #1 of 7
Thread Starter 
While this may not be streetwear, its certainly more casual so I am posting here.

Fok if you think that it belongs on the other forum then please feel free to move it.

If anyoce can give me info on this company I would appreciate it as they invited us to purchase their children's line.

Thanks.
post #2 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIHTies
While this may not be streetwear, its certainly more casual so I am posting here.

Fok if you think that it belongs on the other forum then please feel free to move it.

If anyoce can give me info on this company I would appreciate it as they invited us to purchase their children's line.

Thanks.

I think that the line is decent (at least the adult stuff). Italians seem obsessed with Americana and preppy, and this brand is not exception. I would say that they are a slightly hipper version of Henry Cottons, with similar quality as well. Not really my thing, personally, but nor do I have any objections to it.
post #3 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy
I think that the line is decent (at least the adult stuff). Italians seem obsessed with Americana and preppy, and this brand is not exception. I would say that they are a slightly hipper version of Henry Cottons, with similar quality as well. Not really my thing, personally, but nor do I have any objections to it.

I thought Hartford was a French company. I have one linen shirt made by them, and I like it (IME, the brand usually gets discounted pretty heavily at various end of the season sales).

No experience with the children's line.
post #4 of 7
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBZ
I thought Hartford was a French company. I have one linen shirt made by them, and I like it (IME, the brand usually gets discounted pretty heavily at various end of the season sales).

No experience with the children's line.

Hartford is made in France.

The childrens is pretty much a carbon copy of the Men's although bathing suits with "Bikini Judge" emblems on it were not available in the kids bathing suit line his year
post #5 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIHTies
Hartford is made in France.

The childrens is pretty much a carbon copy of the Men's although bathing suits with "Bikini Judge" emblems on it were not available in the kids bathing suit line his year

I have had my experiences with Hartford, both selling and wearing and found it to be of good quality. It was extremely popular in the early nineties and seem to loose market share when others copied there look. We have looked at the line a few times since we opened but quite frankly find it to over priced for what it is. Also, it is a french company but most of the manufacturing is done in Morroco. The bathing suit line always looked fun but it is a category that we never felt comfortable carrying.

Gary
post #6 of 7
Well, I stand corrected again
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Well, I stand corrected again

I'm just happy I finally knew something you didn't (it's only taken me 3 years).
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Hartford Clothing...Quality? Value?