or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Fall YokoD collection - Pretty impressive
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Fall YokoD collection - Pretty impressive

post #1 of 59
Thread Starter 
I just got an email that their new collection was on their website (www.yokod.com). For someone who hasn't been very impressed with this label since spring of 2005, this coming collection looks pretty awesome. They keep with the tradition of making staples with fleece but instead of just blazers and pants, there are now sweaters, vests, cardigans (I want one), scarfs, sweatshirts, and a peacoat. There is also some amazing looking outerwear and the t's look better than the last two seasons. Too bad there are no stockists anywhere by me to see the stuff in person.

The email also said that every item from spring/summer is still on sale for $20 including fleece blazers, etc.
post #2 of 59
Too bad no online storefront...
post #3 of 59
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodini
Too bad no online storefront...

Yeah, that and bigger pictures would be nice. Last time they had a big sale, I just e-mailed Andy and had him put together a grab bag of stuff for me since they were sold out of the specific things I wanted. Now that they have their own store up and running, they probably would handle all the phone/email orders.
post #4 of 59
Hmmm... I'm impressed, especially since I thought that they'd really bit it after a very strong F/W 2004-2005 season, and a semi-reasonable S/S 2005 then, pretty much nothing...

Fleece blazers for $20, huh? How do I get those? At 152 lbs and 5'11", should I go for a small or a medium for a slim fit?
post #5 of 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dill
Yeah, that and bigger pictures would be nice. Last time they had a big sale, I just e-mailed Andy and had him put together a grab bag of stuff for me since they were sold out of the specific things I wanted. Now that they have their own store up and running, they probably would handle all the phone/email orders.
Hmm... A $20 blazer would do me nice. Did you pick it up from them or had it shipped?
post #6 of 59
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodini
Hmm... A $20 blazer would do me nice. Did you pick it up from them or had it shipped?

I had it shipped. It was from a couple seasons ago, so I don't know how it fits compared to the current ones, but a medium fits me pretty well. I would email Andy Salzar (andy@yokod.com) or call the store to see what they have left (718-302-1450). I might actually consider picking up another one since the one I have has a graphic on the back which limits its use. Also, lol at the activeendeavors description:
Quote:
Yoko Devereaux treads precarious territory where masculinity meets stylishness and they do it with fucking panache.
post #7 of 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dill
I had it shipped. It was from a couple seasons ago, so I don't know how it fits compared to the current ones, but a medium fits me pretty well. I would email Andy Salzar (andy@yokod.com) or call the store to see what they have left (718-302-1450). I might actually consider picking up another one since the one I have has a graphic on the back which limits its use. Also, lol at the activeendeavors description:

The number is faulty?
post #8 of 59
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyMasquerade
The number is faulty?

I just got it off the website...
post #9 of 59
Just snagged a black cashmere cardigan and a small grey fleece blazer.
Not sure how they'll fit but heck $49 shipped. Adam was really quick with responses.
post #10 of 59
hm i didn't see any cardigans in there spring/summer collection lookbook.

interesting though!
post #11 of 59
so i got an influx of inquiries re: the sale in the last 30 minutes here in nyc - thanks, guys, for supporting the brand, for sure. as i mentioned to all of you, just give my assistant lauren a call tomorrow after 1:30 EST and she can talk you through everything we have left at $20 (which is a total assortment). the number here at the shop is 718 302 1450. thanks again! and ps - i'm glad you are all into the fall images... the fall 06 collection hits this friday the 18th at the shop.

check out more info at the yoko devereaux 'myspace' page. the url is http://www.myspace.com/yokodevereaux


andy
creative director / designer, yoko devereaux
post #12 of 59
Looks like I'm making a phone call...
post #13 of 59
I'm interested in that cardigan too, anyone else pick up anything interesting? I would like to know what to look for before I give a call
post #14 of 59
sweet, if all goes well, i just ordered a shirt, shorts, pants, and two t-shirts.
Lauren is super cool.

-Jeff
post #15 of 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamelan
sweet, if all goes well, i just ordered a shirt, shorts, pants, and two t-shirts.
Lauren is super cool.

-Jeff
Grand total?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Fall YokoD collection - Pretty impressive