or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › B&S Archive › Joe Dimaggio's Allen Edmonds
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Joe Dimaggio's Allen Edmonds

post #1 of 8
Thread Starter 
http://cgi.ebay.com/JOE-DIMAGGIO-GAM...QQcmdZViewItem

These would be cool to own if I were an 11...they look like they're in decent condition
post #2 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanker565
http://cgi.ebay.com/JOE-DIMAGGIO-GAM...QQcmdZViewItem

These would be cool to own if I were an 11...they look like they're in decent condition

Why does the size matter? I would assume that any purchaser will probably display them, not wear them.
post #3 of 8
Thread Starter 
Hey if I bought Joltin' Joe's shoes, I would want to walk in them. I don't think I'm a big enough fan of him (or anyone) to have their old shoes be a decoration.
post #4 of 8
I do not recall Joe playing the field in dress shoes.
post #5 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seersucker
I do not recall Joe playing the field in dress shoes.

yeah, if they were indeed "game worn" it'd prolly have to be one he spent in the pressbox... assuming they HAD pressboxes back then. Now if somebody can come up with a pair of Cal Ripkin's game worn Allen Edmonds, then we have a real rarity on our hands.
post #6 of 8
"I just saw Joe DiMaggio in Dinky Donunts".
post #7 of 8
Be forewarned that these shoes will have an effect on the wearer not unlike Dorothy's ruby slippers. However, where Dorothy's shoes conferred protection against the evil of witches, these will cause the wearer a profound and lifelong resentment against the Kennedy family.
post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage Gent
Be forewarned that these shoes will have an effect on the wearer not unlike Dorothy's ruby slippers. However, where Dorothy's shoes conferred protection against the evil of witches, these will cause the wearer a profound and lifelong resentment against the Kennedy family.

Didn't he have a beef with Sinatra as well, because Frank was doing Marilyn on the side?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: B&S Archive
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › B&S Archive › Joe Dimaggio's Allen Edmonds