Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- RULES for the tall and skinny man Last post on 7/28/14 at 6:02am in Classic Menswear
- Does this SC look dated ? New SC added on page 2 Last post on 9/5/11 at 10:37am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
www.moderntailor.com Custom Tailored Clothing Official Thread - Page 197post #2941 of 32787/17/12 at 1:26pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2942 of 32787/17/12 at 7:50pmpost #2943 of 32787/20/12 at 5:24ampost #2944 of 32787/20/12 at 9:42ampost #2945 of 32787/20/12 at 10:06ampost #2946 of 32787/20/12 at 11:39ampost #2947 of 32787/20/12 at 12:08pmpost #2948 of 32787/20/12 at 12:32pmpost #2949 of 32787/20/12 at 1:03pmQuote:
no answer for you because you're not making any sense :Dpost #2950 of 32787/20/12 at 1:15pmQuote:
Nobody knows the answer to this question because you may very well be the first person ever to order a RTW size from them.
Do it and then share the knowledge.post #2951 of 32787/21/12 at 9:01pmpost #2952 of 32787/25/12 at 2:03pmHow are their ~$120 shirt fabrics? I have 4 shirts in the ~$60 fabrics, and I think they are okay, but I was looking at a couple of the sale fabrics and saw: 82319-58, 82317-58, and 82310-58
I was thinking about trying one of them out. Is it worth the $30-40 premium over the $60 shirts on sale?post #2953 of 32787/25/12 at 5:05pm
Second shirt from Modern Tailor. You can't tell from the picture, but the neck has to be made smaller by 0.25". I have the compulsion to go slimmer through the stomach and hips area, but this may be because my pants won't sit in the correct place and they cause the shirt to come untucked and/or muffin top slightly. I think the sleeves need to be a tad longer and maybe open the cuffs up a little bit so they sit lower on my hand. The pictures make it look like there is a ton of extra fabric in the sleeves, but I believe this is due to the wrinkled areas around my inner elbow. I think I may also enlarge the yolk/shoulder area by 0.5" to move the seems further out on my shoulder.
Anyway, I am in need of assistance. Thanks guys. Incoming terrible cellphone bathroom pictures.
I know the pictures are awful, but I am grateful for any assistance. Thanks again.post #2954 of 32787/25/12 at 5:33pmpost #2955 of 32787/25/12 at 8:17pmWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by Confusion
I just got my MT trial shirt and would appreciate feedback on the fit. I was going for a slim and tailored look, and I intend to wear the shirt tucked in. For my next order, there are several areas that I'm considering to tweak slightly and one that needs a larger change - the sleeve size is too small in the bicep and elbow, making movement uncomfortable and causing large bunching of fabric around that area (I don't suppose anything can be done with it on this shirt, right?).
Pictures (shirt right out of the package):
Back - Average
Shoulders - Average
Stomach - Flat
Body - Slim
Height - 180cm
Weight - 68kg (I'm a rather slim guy)
The shoulder seam does not align itself with the contour of my shoulders: how do I fix that/should I fix that?
There is also slight bunching of fabric between the top two buttons; again, what causes it and how do I go about getting it right?
More generally, what sort of bottom cut is best for shirts intended to be tucked in?
Any suggestions are welcome.
Which collar style is this?
- www.moderntailor.com Custom Tailored Clothing Official Thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Random fashion thoughts 43 seconds ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › 2014 MLB Season Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 10 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 18 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 19 minutes ago
- › nike air max luipaard nederland 21 minutes ago
- › Naked and famous denim 21 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)