or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Boardwalk Empire
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Boardwalk Empire - Page 53

post #781 of 1222
more gretchen nips = her scenes being bearable to watch. so now we know what happened to "james'" body...

This episode was a snooze fest.
post #782 of 1222
Gretchen's nips and Gyp's scene in the church were the only good parts. Otherwise, two boring episodes in a row.
post #783 of 1222


Richard Harrow endorses Guinness Black Lager. Amazing isn't it? You'll never see an American go to the UK and film a commercial in an English accent. It's impressive
post #784 of 1222
too bad its a piece of shit beer.
post #785 of 1222
Pretty damn gorgeous perky nips.


I'm hoping Richard Harrow gets some, dude deserves it.
I say less Margaret, much more Harrow!!
post #786 of 1222
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazingazn View Post

Pretty damn gorgeous perky nips.

Hershey Kiss Nips
post #787 of 1222
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhenryhhh View Post

Richard Harrow endorses Guinness Black Lager. Amazing isn't it? You'll never see an American go to the UK and film a commercial in an English accent. It's impressive

well considering his gene lineology it isn't surprising at all that he's a good actor.
post #788 of 1222
Anyone think Nucky's going to start banging the prosecutor lady? She looks like she could get it.
post #789 of 1222
I thought the ending was waayyyyyy over the top. BUt should make things quite interesting...
post #790 of 1222
This season is doing nothing for me.

This show died with Jimmy Darmody...will probably watch the season out just for the hell of it, next year, doubt I'll bother.
post #791 of 1222
"You only exist in this town because I allow you to." Great line.

The Van Alden scene was awesome. He put the fear of God into those people. Nucky knocking the shit out of that actor was great.
post #792 of 1222
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post

This season is doing nothing for me.
This show died with Jimmy Darmody...will probably watch the season out just for the hell of it, next year, doubt I'll bother.

Has there ever been a series on tv that has not received feedback like this? Everbody's a critic. I still think there is plenty going on in Chicago and NY to keep the show interesting.
post #793 of 1222
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie5566 View Post

Has there ever been a series on tv that has not received feedback like this? Everbody's a critic. I still think there is plenty going on in Chicago and NY to keep the show interesting.
well given that the only positive comments about this show in the past couple of pages have been about Gretchen Mol's nipples, it would seem that I am not alone with my lack of extramammary interest.
post #794 of 1222
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony K View Post

"You only exist in this town because I allow you to." Great line.
The Van Alden scene was awesome. He put the fear of God into those people. Nucky knocking the shit out of that actor was great.


KNEEL BEFORE ZOD


That scene was awesome.
post #795 of 1222
Quote:
Originally Posted by grundletaint View Post

KNEEL BEFORE ZOD
That scene was awesome.

The slight smirk when he finally gave in was priceless.

I wonder where they're going with the Nucky/Carnegie collab.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Boardwalk Empire