or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › 55% off EVERYTHING at Factory People
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

55% off EVERYTHING at Factory People

post #1 of 23
Thread Starter 
When checking out just enter code: sale55

I saw some decent stuff on there from R&B, Earnest Sewn & 5EP.
post #2 of 23
Nuts, no 5EPs in my size. Maybe you'll have better luck: https://factorypeople.com/index.php?...8d92e16dcf545f
post #3 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent Wang
Nuts, no 5EPs in my size. Maybe you'll have better luck: https://factorypeople.com/index.php?...8d92e16dcf545f

What model of Rag&Bone jeans are listed on: https://factorypeople.com/index.php?...767da8d9436287
post #4 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiomitori
What model of Rag&Bone jeans are listed on: https://factorypeople.com/index.php?...767da8d9436287

Dunno but they look good for $120. Hmmmmm!!!
post #5 of 23
Sweet, just ordered a bunch of jeans. thanks!
post #6 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMak_NYC
Dunno but they look good for $120. Hmmmmm!!!

Those look like RB11s. Someone better buy them. They're fucking amazing jeans.
post #7 of 23
Thread Starter 
Brian, some sizing help. For reference my 5ep in 34 are snug on me (still breaking in). These are outta the question for me then huh?
post #8 of 23
I need sizing help too on 5EP. I am a true 30 but normally wear 32 since I don't like it being too snug. How does 5EP fit?
post #9 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian SD
Those look like RB11s. Someone better buy them. They're fucking amazing jeans.

All RB's are one washed right? How rigid do you think these are and will they stretch since they've been washed? I have a pair of the Rb6's, are these much tighter?

Thanks.
post #10 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by sygyzy
I need sizing help too on 5EP. I am a true 30 but normally wear 32 since I don't like it being too snug. How does 5EP fit?
I'd size down. I'm about a 30, and I have 29s in 5ep that are a bit loose.
post #11 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by sygyzy
I need sizing help too on 5EP. I am a true 30 but normally wear 32 since I don't like it being too snug. How does 5EP fit?

Get a size 30. I am like you (don't like my jeans tight around the hips), and the very widest part of my hips is 31.5". My waist is 29". My 5EP bootcuts (size 30) are actually about 32".
post #12 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMak_NYC
Brian, some sizing help. For reference my 5ep in 34 are snug on me (still breaking in). These are outta the question for me then huh?

The RB11's are considerably slimmer fit than the corresponding 5EPs (bootcut or Straightdowns).

Yeah, I would say out of the question unless you like it the male camel toe.
post #13 of 23
I didn't want to wait and get it stolen out of my cart so I switched the 32 for a 30 and placed it before I read the post. I am glad I made the right guess!
post #14 of 23
God save me, I just purchased another pair of RB11's. When will this addiction end?!??
post #15 of 23
I just got a pseudo cancellation email. Some stuff is sold out, etc.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › 55% off EVERYTHING at Factory People