or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Timberland Boot Company
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Timberland Boot Company - Page 2

post #16 of 55
those chukka's are really nice looking!
post #17 of 55
Selling a pair of Wodehouse Chukkas in size 9 (fits like a 10) in Burnished Brown

PM me if interested

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=193912
post #18 of 55
i dunno if this is new, but revolve just got a bunch of timberland boot co models http://www.revolveclothing.com/brand...and.jsp?d=Mens which means 30% off for new customers and 20% off using the reg code available now
post #19 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by sockpuppets View Post
Timberland Boot Company is their premium line. They have some innovative designs, some I love, some I hate. None are like regular timberlands in appearance or build though. I've been fortunate enough to pick some off of eBay or other discount venues but bit the bullet at retail on the colrain 8".

TBC Boot Porn!


I just saw these on the Nordstrom website for 33% off if anyone is interested.
post #20 of 55
I am a tackhead fan. Mine are extremely comfortable and the construction is superb.
post #21 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by djblisk View Post
I am a tackhead fan. Mine are extremely comfortable and the construction is superb.
Seriously. I'm having a major hard time deciding between these. Ordered both with the intention of sending one back... thoughts? I'll be mostly wearing it with a black coat, so I initially thought black but man the all leather is nice.
post #22 of 55
If I had to choose one to keep, I'd pick the all leather brown ones. I have the shorter all leather black boots, and they are the best winter boot I've ever worn (aside from my Sorel Caribous for truly deep snow).
post #23 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by zissou View Post
If I had to choose one to keep, I'd pick the all leather brown ones. I have the shorter all leather black boots, and they are the best winter boot I've ever worn (aside from my Sorel Caribous for truly deep snow).
Thanks for the input
post #24 of 55
can anyone comment on the sizing of the chukkas they look really cool i might cop a pair from revolve
post #25 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by artishard116 View Post
Seriously. I'm having a major hard time deciding between these. Ordered both with the intention of sending one back... thoughts?

I'll be mostly wearing it with a black coat, so I initially thought black but man the all leather is nice.






I have the black but my black is all leather, I was not too keen on the black one you have. If I could I would also get the brown. The brown is a bit more versatile. Actually where did you get the brown ones?
post #26 of 55
Got both at revolve, 30% off. decided to keep the black since I already had other brown boots. Really nice though.
post #27 of 55
The last time I was at a Nordstrom Rack they had quite a few of the models there on sale. Really like some of the designs they come up with, but to me, they feel kind of cheaply made for the price.
post #28 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by TintoTerra View Post
The last time I was at a Nordstrom Rack they had quite a few of the models there on sale. Really like some of the designs they come up with, but to me, they feel kind of cheaply made for the price.

Really? I don't think so at all.
post #29 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacemanvt View Post
can anyone comment on the sizing of the chukkas
they look really cool i might cop a pair from revolve

I would size down a half to a full size. I normally wear nine, but wore an 8 in TBC (no half sizes)
post #30 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cacatfish View Post
I would size down a half to a full size. I normally wear nine, but wore an 8 in TBC (no half sizes)

interesting. I've read differing things abuot this. Some say true to size, some say what you say.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Timberland Boot Company