or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Does anyone like Bill Maher?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Does anyone like Bill Maher? - Page 42

post #616 of 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post
I just did.


I understand you are a libertine - fine. So explain in detail what you deem to be my "ethical whoredom" if you are indeed a libertine. Because a libertine generally would agree with me.
post #617 of 666
So perhaps then he isn't ignoring contentions, he's simply incapable of understanding them.
post #618 of 666
Maher is a hack and not funny.
post #619 of 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by XenoX101 View Post
So perhaps then he isn't ignoring contentions, he's simply incapable of understanding them.


I want SPECIFIC examples that back up my supposed "ethical whoredom" - not just vague opinions.

List them like this and I will respond to your specific examples:

1.
2.
3.
post #620 of 666
Cheese with your whine?
post #621 of 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by XenoX101 View Post
Cheese with your whine?

Can't shut up and just fucking do it? Way to back up your argument.
post #622 of 666


So, leftie social position on the status of women in society?
post #623 of 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post


So, leftie social position on the status of women in society?

Still waiting.
post #624 of 666
Answer the question. I'm waiting.
post #625 of 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post
Answer the question. I'm waiting.


I understand you are a libertine - fine. So explain in detail what you deem to be my "ethical whoredom" if you are indeed a libertine. Because a libertine generally would agree with me.

You haven't answered this yet, so I will hold off from responding until you do. If you don't, the only thing you have backed up, is your opinion that I am an asshole and that means less than nothing.
post #626 of 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Man View Post
I understand you are a libertine - fine. So explain in detail what you deem to be my "ethical whoredom" if you are indeed a libertine. Because a libertine generally would agree with me.

You haven't answered this yet, so I will hold off from responding until you do. If you don't, the only thing you have backed up, is your opinion that I am an asshole and that means less than nothing.

If you want the accusation of ethical whoredom answered, tell me what a typical leftie would answer to the question regarding the position and status of women in society.
post #627 of 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post
If you want the accusation of ethical whoredom answered, tell me what a typical leftie would answer to the question regarding the position and status of women in society.

Let's try this again, since you are so slow. Try to follow along little boy.

I understand you are a libertine - fine. So explain in detail what you deem to be my "ethical whoredom" if you are indeed a libertine. Because a libertine generally would agree with me.

You haven't answered this yet, so I will hold off from responding until you do and when you answer the question that I asked you first, I will answer your women in society question immediately. If you don't, the only thing you have backed up, is your opinion that I am an asshole and that means less than nothing.
post #628 of 666
Well, we've got a Mexican stand off going. Oh well. At least we agree you're an asshole. Actually, I think we have a unanimous consensus on that here. Also, we both agree that I'm slow.
post #629 of 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post
Well, we've got a Mexican stand off going. Oh well.

At least we agree you're an asshole. Actually, I think we have a unanimous consensus on that here.

Also, we both agree that I'm slow.

Thanks for proving my point that you have nothing, but a meaningless opinion about me.

I win.
post #630 of 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Man View Post
Thanks for proving my point that you have nothing, but a meaningless opinion about me.

I win.

You do indeed win.





At least we both agree you're an asshole.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Does anyone like Bill Maher?