or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › I just pooed 4 times because of my lunch
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I just pooed 4 times because of my lunch

post #1 of 39
Thread Starter 
I try to eat sensibly, and every now and then eat something terrible. I went to this place that specializes in burgers etc... I ordered an 8oz dry aged patty with an old cheddar, and a peanut butter milkshake. Both were quite good, and I'd comfortably put it all at around 1500 calories.

I say bye to my friend, and about 20 minutes later, begin a series of bowel clearings that have already entered my personal hall of fame. Not for the volume, pain, smell or anything quantified by those means, but the sheer gamut of emotions that I experienced during the evacuations. I can recall few times in my life when shitting, within such a short period of time, made me experience dread, envy, sadness, and total ecstasy.

I texted my friend and girlfriend through this process, and they laughed at me, and eventually became incredibly concerned. It gave me just about every type of emergency poo one can experience.

I am just not very good at ingesting high fat meals. Because of my huge caloric intake at lunch, I ate very modestly at dinner. I wonder how the body absorbs a meal like that, when you're shitting so soon afterwards? How many calories do you end up taking in? This is very interesting to me. Please discuss.
post #2 of 39
Make sure to include the calories consumed during the sprints to the bathroom.
post #3 of 39
Cold sweat, waves of nausea, near-death experience, moments of pure bliss, then more horror. I know how it goes.
post #4 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by SField View Post
I try to eat sensibly, and every now and then eat something terrible. I went to this place that specializes in burgers etc... I ordered an 8oz dry aged patty with an old cheddar, and a peanut butter milkshake. Both were quite good, and I'd comfortably put it all at around 1500 calories.

I say bye to my friend, and about 20 minutes later, begin a series of bowel clearings that have already entered my personal hall of fame. Not for the volume, pain, smell or anything quantified by those means, but the sheer gamut of emotions that I experienced during the evacuations. I can recall few times in my life when shitting, within such a short period of time, made me experience dread, envy, sadness, and total ecstasy.

I texted my friend and girlfriend through this process, and they laughed at me, and eventually became incredibly concerned. It gave me just about every type of emergency poo one can experience.

I am just not very good at ingesting high fat meals. Because of my huge caloric intake at lunch, I ate very modestly at dinner. I wonder how the body absorbs a meal like that, when you're shitting so soon afterwards? How many calories do you end up taking in? This is very interesting to me. Please discuss.

i think youre canadian right?
so was it south street burger or Hero?or someplace else
post #5 of 39
peanut butter milkshake?
post #6 of 39
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchy View Post
i think youre canadian right?
so was it south street burger or Hero?or someplace else

Not Canadian, don't live in Canada.
post #7 of 39
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by limping_decorum View Post
peanut butter milkshake?

Delicious balance of salt, sugar and fat.
post #8 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by limping_decorum View Post
peanut butter milkshake?

+1 wtf, I love peanut butter but that sounds err..
post #9 of 39
I could just imagine the mix of animal fat, peanut oil and lactose swimming around the digestive system, looking for a prompt exit....
post #10 of 39
Pics or it didn't happen
post #11 of 39
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post
I could just imagine the mix of animal fat, peanut oil and lactose swimming around the digestive system, looking for a prompt exit....

Well it didn't have to wait long.
post #12 of 39
20 minutes is a crazy quick time to need a shit. You sre the burger wasn't off or something?
post #13 of 39
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhood View Post
20 minutes is a crazy quick time to need a shit. You sre the burger wasn't off or something?

No, that always happens with very fatty, sugary foods.
post #14 of 39
At any point during the day did you decide to sit bareassed on a white upholstered chair?

If not, I've heard better poo stories.
post #15 of 39
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threak View Post
At any point during the day did you decide to sit bareassed on a white upholstered chair?

If not, I've heard better poo stories.

No, but if I had, the chair would not have remained perfectly white.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › I just pooed 4 times because of my lunch