• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I am starting a clothing brand. Thoughts?

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It is going to be traditional pieces in solid colors. Think a mix of W + H and J Crew. But here is the kicker. Instead of having an icon or logo on all the garments, there will be a faded pizza stain on the upper right chest (similar to where the Croc goes).

This way, the wearer will be at the same time sloppy chic and elitist hip (if others of a similar ilk can recognize him). I'd say this is the pinnacle of the 21st century's stylistic deuteronomy.

One issue I have foreseen is forging/faking of garments on ebay. Our pizza stains will be from 100% organic pizza from one of the most storied Brooklyn pizza parlors in history (cannot divulge name). Moreover, they will come with a pizza-scented sticker & patch of authenticity with a serial number (exact time the staining pizza came out of the oven). All of this will be very difficult to fake well.

Feedback? Taking requests for pieces and advanced orders starting now.

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
will take a pair of underwear and an ascot please

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by phoenixrecon
will take a pair of underwear and an ascot please

We can customize stain placement on smaller pieces. Where would you like it on the underwear?

Wallcloud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2 humblers please. One black and one brown.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What types of pizza stains will be available, and will we be able to customize them? I don't fare well with mushrooms.

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Will there be a *** stained bra line?

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
What types of pizza stains will be available, and will we be able to customize them? I don't fare well with mushrooms.

Currently we only offer two options for pizza stains - regular extra cheese with pepperoni & vegetarian for our environmentally-conscious clientele. Right now the economics make it difficult to offer further customization, but stay tuned for updates.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CDFS
Will there be a *** stained bra line?

That is filthy. This is legitimate undertaking, not some kind of sick internet nerd joke.

ConcernedParent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can you pretend it's a limited run and then print the number in series somewhere so we can hype it up more and inflate its value?

Wallcloud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
That is filthy. This is legitimate undertaking, not some kind of sick internet nerd joke.

I didnt hear a no...

origenesprit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Price range?

Threak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Will the slice of pizza be included?

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ConcernedParent
Can you pretend it's a limited run and then print the number in series somewhere so we can hype it up more and inflate its value?
It actually has to be a limited run, by definition. The pizza parlor we are collabing with is very professional - they will not send a pizza to a customer if it has been tampered with. This means that for every garment, we have to pay full price on a pizza to get the stain onto the garment. As each garment has a unique serial number, using the same pizza for two stains would be compromising the product's ubiquity and the customer's value. As you can imagine, this drives up the cost of production by about $10-$12 per item, depending on pepperoni/vegetarian option. We try to control costs as much as we can, but when you combine the limited production capability of our partner parlor and our own handcrafted organic garment milling process, there really is no option other than a limited run at this time.

Rikkar501

Reaction score
Why would I pay inflated prices for these when I could hit up JC Penny and get the same thing?? I mean, without the...rad...pizza stain

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads